Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This Just In: MLP Created by Satan to Confuse Men

Banul

So My Little Pony is associated with satan? I think you meant Stan.

Let's see what Stan has to say.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=mmsPSvXKSZA

Gee, I don't know, if they're really working for Stan that seems pretty manly to me.

They used to say Yu-Gi-Oh was satanic, and I was a big fan of Yu-Gi-Oh. I turned out just fine, though more caring, compassionate, and good than regular people. Hmm. I guess the Stan powers are working and the people just had the typo.

Haha Haha!

Also, watching My Life as a Teenage Robot made me smarter and more confident.

Also, I've become more manly since watching My Little Pony.

I still watch Seinfeld sometimes.

The Stan powers must be working! :D

But seriously, it's just a show.

.........*sigh* You know, the guy who made this absolute travesty of a video has an IQ that would make a very good golf score, I'll give him that. You know, people like this are one of the many reasons why I'm an atheist

If only NZT was real. While it would give a normal person a four digit IQ, it would made the person with a two digit IQ become normal intelligence. It would be make a funny commercial too.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ne8YmpVVH4Q

Edited by Microghost
  • Brohoof 1

Wait, so Satan is trying to obscure sexual differences by exposing men to MLP, while at the same time trying to incite the "Manly Man" sterio-type? Wouldn't those two methods of attack conflict? Sounds like poor project-management to me. Also, if finding 'subtle hints' was as easy as picking out shapes from a T.V. show, you could confirm the Illuminati ten time over by looking at some clouds for a few minutes.

And just who does this guy think the Illuminati are? To my knowledge, they're just a meme people reference when trying to be ironically funny. Weren't they originally good guys? Wait- This just in from Wikipedia: "The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power."

• Brohoof 4

This guy....is a LUNATIC. A MORON. An IDIOT.

Gah....watching this guy....I think I'm have an aneurysm from pure stupidity.

Edited by Silly Pinkie
  • Brohoof 3

Seriously though, does he hate this show so much that he would make a whole rant about how Satan is behind the show? What sane person would believe that?

You'd be surprised who believes this crap. A lot of religious extremists think alike. Hell, there are some that go as far as thinking they can command God to smite people for not believing what they believe in, as far as Popes are concerned. IDK if it's like this now, but yeah.

• Brohoof 3

I think it is meant to be satire, i'm not sure he is actually serious about it, like i don't think his yoga is controled by satan video is serious either, and if he is trying to be serious i think he is more being a troll than anything

I think it is meant to be satire, i'm not sure he is actually serious about it, like i don't think his yoga is controled by satan video is serious either, and if he is trying to be serious i think he is more being a troll than anything

Says his 200,000+ followers and his many other hate videos

• Brohoof 1

Wait, so Satan is trying to obscure sexual differences by exposing men to MLP, while at the same time trying to incite the "Manly Man" sterio-type? Wouldn't those two methods of attack conflict? Sounds like poor project-management to me. Also, if finding 'subtle hints' was as easy as picking out shapes from a T.V. show, you could confirm the Illuminati ten time over by looking at some clouds for a few minutes.

And just who does this guy think the Illuminati are? To my knowledge, they're just a meme people reference when trying to be ironically funny. Weren't they originally good guys? Wait- This just in from Wikipedia: "The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power."

If "illuminati" exist, I don't really care. Some dude was able to start the new country of "Kingdom of North Sudan" and he's still walking around alive and healthy. I just think the illuminati are just a bunch of weirdos using fear to get people against each other while people in poor and struggling neighborhoods had to deal with gangs(a REAL problem) and Wall street hogging more money and countries shipping jobs overseas(again, REAL issues). Why can't people just listen to John Lennon imagine instead of fueling senseless hatred against one another?

Let's just ignore the dummy in the video calling My Little Pony "satanic".

Edited by Microghost

If "illuminati" exist, I don't really care. Some dude was able to start the new country of "Kingdom of North Sudan" and he's still walking around alive and healthy. I just think the illuminati are just a bunch of weirdos using fear to get people against each other while people in poor and struggling neighborhoods had to deal with gangs(a REAL problem) and Wall street hogging more money and countries shipping jobs overseas(again, REAL issues). Why can't people just listen to John Lennon imagine instead of fueling senseless hatred against one another?

But Imagine is Communist. And Communism is evil. And Satan is evil... OH MAH GOD! JOHN LENNON IS SATAN?

Modern logic.

I believe that there is a conspiracy of some sort of "shadow order" that controls the first world governments in secret. That our votes really dont matter. 

My Little Pony is NOT part of this. In fact, its very against that. 

Shadow orders dont put hidden symbols in shows. Thats the last thing they want. They want to be kept secret. They dont need to influence people because they know that they have enough power that when they do act theres nothing we can do.

• Brohoof 3

This person obviously does not know barely anything about MLP. Throughout the entire video he barely even talks about MLP it seems like. this is ridiculous.

• Brohoof 2

• 8 months later...