Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane 6 have just been shown in a Super Bowl cheer ad!

GuillermoGage

(edited)

I absolutely did not expect that either, and i actually think that Super Bowl ads are annoying and overrated.

(I'm not much a sports fan in general, and had to turn off the TV because of the distracting commercials)

I only happened to see the ad by chance, and by sheer chance I decided to watch the whole thing.

Edited by GuillermoGage
  • Brohoof 1

So I was watching the Supper Bowl with my dad, and there was this commercial with clips with various people cheering (I forget what they were advertising) I talking with my dad about the game and watching the commercial and then suddenly started laughing when I saw the Mane 6 in one of the clips cheering.

Did anypony else see this?

Edited by whitetiger187
  • Brohoof 4

Of course I looked away at the wrong moment. I was texting my friend about the Lego Movie cameo and just had to look away from the screen at precisely the wrong moment to miss the one thing that made this all worth it.

This almost makes up for the dead kid ad. Almost.

• Brohoof 2

I'm sorry, but I can't seem to contain my enthusiasm. FUCK YES! I've now got to scour the internet for the clip. 5 minutes after it aired, you say? Impossible! But it must be done.

• Brohoof 1

I am at a lost for words. We witnessed the first official Pony/Sport crossover. This was so unexpected and bizarre, that i don't really know what to say.

One thing is for sure though. The "ultra manly" types who've watched this, will go on a crusade now. Because there precious sport was tainted, by this "girly shit."

• Brohoof 5

I am at a lost for words. We witnessed the first official Pony/Sport crossover. This was so unexpected and bizarre, that i don't really know what to say.

One thing is for sure though. The "ultra manly" types who've watched this, will go on a crusade now. Because there precious sport was tainted, by this "girly shit."

I'm sensing the coming of a Football Inquisition.

• Brohoof 1

:wau:

That's what I thought when I saw it.

^_^ That was the last thing I was expecting to see today!

post-24370-0-75544500-1421393629_thumb.jpg

NOW to see what happens because of this (if anything)...

Edited by Cirrus.
  • Brohoof 3

I'm sensing the coming of a Football Inquisition.

NOBODY_EXPECTS_THE_SPANISH_INQUISITION!.

NOBODY EXPECTS THE FOOTBALL INQUISTION

• Brohoof 5