Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane 6 have just been shown in a Super Bowl cheer ad!

GuillermoGage

You know, I'd like an HD still of the thing. I really need a new desktop wallpaper and this image just isn't cutting it for me :lol:

img-3465624-1-nfw2CIx.jpg

• Brohoof 3

You know, I'd like an HD still of the thing. I really need a new desktop wallpaper and this image just isn't cutting it for me :lol:

img-3465624-1-nfw2CIx.jpg

Click the link I have in my OP to find an HD version or just google mlp superbowl.

I got so excited when I saw the ponies make an appearance!  :pinkie:

Being the only one in my house who likes MLP (let alone knows what it is), my family was confused over my fangirling.

• Brohoof 4

I didn't see it on TV but I saw the commercial online just to see how they appeared. I wonder how the non-bronies will react?

I imagine that many raged. Click on the link in my OP and scroll down to the comment section to get real experiences from those who were excited in the same room with anti-bronies.

I actually saw this while working on something. And now I just noticed that they're wearing Colts (AKA That one team I like only because they're local) attire.

Also, I see what they did there.

Edited by DeltaMuffin

@,

lLHpjuT.png

Still not truly HD (that starts at 1280 x 720) but I guess this is miles ahead of what I've currently got :D

Not a huge fan of big ol honking logo in lower right, but I guess you can't win them all lol 

I got so excited when I saw the ponies make an appearance!  :pinkie:

Being the only one in my house who likes MLP (let alone knows what it is), my family was confused over my fangirling.

Was fanboying alone. 

When I let loose shrieks of pure unadulterated excitement, I was thankful that I live alone. :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There needs to be more exposure to bronies in the real world. As a friend of mine on here put it, the brony fandom is the most misunderstood of them all. Others need to understand that we like all the things they like too. We just happen to have a soft spot for small colorful equines along with those things. 

I hope there's enough exposure out there to make the rest of the world understand that it doesn't take being the stereotypical definition of what a man is to be a man. I know this is wishful thinking, but it'd be nice. 

Edited by Duke Space Woona
  • Brohoof 1

@,

lLHpjuT.png

Still not truly HD (that starts at 1280 x 720) but I guess this is miles ahead of what I've currently got :D

Not a huge fan of big ol honking logo in lower right, but I guess you can't win them all lol 

Was fanboying alone. 

When I let loose shrieks of pure unadulterated excitement, I was thankful that I live alone. :lol:

That looks good quality to me. I was flipping out so much that I got a a small headache and had to rewind it twice to see if it was legit.

• Brohoof 1

That looks good quality to me. I was flipping out so much that I got a a small headache and had to rewind it twice to see if it was legit.

I don't have DVR. I had to live with it until someone put it on YouTube. I get free TV using an antenna. I need a TV tuner for my PC so I can start recording TV shows on my PC lol

I thought it was pretty cool they got featured. But what wasn't cool was that INTERCEPTION AT THE END OF THE 4TH QUARTER!!!

Clutch interception is clutch. But yeah...

I merged your post as well. 

Ok what do you think of the commercial?

I have a story about that, but to do it justice would require a post much longer than I have stamina for. Suffice to say, the reaction of some of my in-laws and my kids will go down in history one of my greatest MLP related memories.  

• Brohoof 5