Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mane 6 have just been shown in a Super Bowl cheer ad!

GuillermoGage

What do you mean? What's Wrong?

Just can't seem to get my brain straight. I've just been so friggin pressured this week. My brain is just foggy that's all. It's fine.

Alright I've seemed to get over Seattle loosing. Still a little mad but whatever. As for the commercial. I enjoyed it. It lasted for like half a second but it was still pretty awesome to see the mane 6 get featured in a Super Bowl commercial.

It was very cool finding out that the mane six got a tiny spot in the Super Bowl. I'm so proud of them! *sniffle*

Of course there will be a few of those nasty "anti-bronies" shouting something to the affect of...

"OMG My Little Pony was in the super bowl!! Super bowl is boy thing!! This was for bronies!!! Disgusting, gross bronies STEALING My Little Pony from little girls!!!!!"

But overall, I hope this means that more people will wise up and learn to see us pony-lovers as just, you know, people who like a cool thing, and not some weird gross boy's club or whatever. I don't care if we're mainstream or not, but we're getting big, and if we're going to be a big group then people should probably learn to start seeing us as we are.

• Brohoof 1

"I don't always watch super bowl commercials but when I do, I watch the pony ones"

I see what they did there with the "colts" I wish they could of won. :)

But when I saw the mane six on that commercial a small squee left my heart.

Edited by SergeantShy
  • Brohoof 2

I really hope some colts/pony fan art comes flooding in soon.  I'm not really a Colts fan, but I AM a huge Andrew Luck fan.  He's awesome.  Not to mention his name is Luck and he's the QB for a team with a horseshoe as a logo.

Didn't watch the Super Bowl. Personally I find sports really boring to watch and I hate watching football the most out of all of them.

It's pretty sweet though, ponies for the win! Only thing good about the Super Bowl this year I guess. Actually the only thing I've liked in any Super Bowl :nom:

At the end of the commercial is #superbowlrally.

The entire commercial is to get people to hash tag online. Which means it is unlikely that it was ment for small kids.

How many bronies did just that. Heck, look how popular this thread is. It means this community is seen by entities as large as the NFL as having influence.

As Apple bloom said in "Twilight Time":

We have arrived.

Edited by spade
  • Brohoof 3

Did they throw in RD into the Transformers: Age of Extinction for little girls? I doubt it, but I'm open to persuasion.

No, they did it because MLP is a Hasbro brand. Same reason they had a little girl with a G3 Pinkie plush in the first movie.

Not every mention of MLP in pop culture is going to be made for bronies, get over yourself.