Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have Your OC Featured in a Fanfic!

Eloquence

@@Littlecandylulu903,

But what mare will my OC have romantic feelings for? I'd rather it be somepony other than Eloquence because I'd like to get to that in a RP.

Eloquence will actually not be appearing in this story, or if she does it will be a very tiny cameo. She will not be the object of anypony's affections this time around :P

Unfortunately, I couldn't find my hand-drawn OC. So for now all I can do is present a version I threw together in SFM:

KPete5Q.png

Name: Vinyl Harmonic

Cutie Mark: Scroll

scroll_cutie_mark_by_rildraw-d419qz5.pngDidn't bother adding it to the model, there was no need either

Edited by Vinyl Scratchy DJ
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
(edited)

Going to leave an update here for everyone who's still paying even a slight amount of attention to this.

I have been absurdly busy since I decided I wanted to write this, and pretty much had to push fanfiction to the side for the semester. However, I have not dropped this story. It will be finished and put out over the summer (at least that's the plan). 

To answer this question (that was asked like a month ago) -

Could you send me a pm when your story is finished? I have trouble searching for posts on the forum.

Everyone who's OC appears in the story will be PMed to let them know that their character made an appearance. 

This thread is still open and people can still submit their characters though, so @Pulchritude and @Cannon and rarity, your submissions can still be counted, however Cannon and Rarity if you want a character to be considered you will need to provide information on that character, and you will need to provide a character that won't seem out of place in Ponyville (meaning no alicorns)

Edited by Eloquence
  • Brohoof 6

I have been absurdly busy since I decided I wanted to write this, and pretty much had to push fanfiction to the side for the semester. However, I have not dropped this story. It will be finished and put out over the summer (at least that's the plan).  Going to leave an update here for everyone who's still paying even a slight amount of attention to this.   I have been absurdly busy since I decided I wanted to write this, and pretty much had to push fanfiction to the side for the semester. However, I have not dropped this story. It will be finished and put out over the summer (at least that's the plan). 

Wow you sure wanted us to know that :P

Wow you sure wanted us to know that :P

It took me like 85 tries to get it to stop double-posting that. Stupid forum glitching when I'm trying to say stuff :okiedokielokie:  

If you can use attitude and a guest star appearence, then I have just just the traveller for you. ;)

http://mlpforums.com/topic/125606-an-oc-of-mine/

I have a short fan fic on her I wrote up, that kind of lists what she does during her adventures (Well... Maybe not the same exact situation but...). One thing for sure, is that she'll liven up this story I bet! :D

Fan fic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/127358-cuddle-cresent-just-an-ordinary-day/

• Brohoof 1

me please!.

post-31378-0-79167800-1430184264_thumb.p

my oc is the turqoise pegasus with the dark blue mane with a yellow streak.

Name: Lightning Strike

personality: a lot like rainbow dash's

more info: she likes to fly around a lot, she is a very fast pegasus and made her own sonic boom (not sonic rainboom, but sonic LIGHTNINGboom, b/c she is a lightning pegasus)

cutie mark: cloud with lightning bolt striking

i hope she can be part of the story too :lol:

Edited by Sonicdashie
  • Brohoof 2

Here are some OC's and quick descriptions that you can use:

Here is Macey she is a baker pony who only bakes desserts and sweet food, i named her after the spice Mace which is a part of the nutmeg, her cutie mark is a chefs hat and  she is very cheerful.

post-30844-0-93126400-1431127714_thumb.jpg

Here is Valentine and she is a model her cutie mark is a white rose. She is not afraid of giving her opinions on things especially on things she knows a lot about.

post-30844-0-80400300-1431127894_thumb.jpg

Here is Skyla and her cutie mark is 3 paw prints (in case your wondering her mane and tail are supposed to be layered) she loves to fly and she spends a lot of time at cloudsdale but she also loves animals, she is very good at tracking them.

post-30844-0-22752000-1431127809_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Here are my mane 6 if you wanted to use them. BTW i love this idea of making a fan fic with other peoples OC'S :D

post-30851-0-68139600-1431209663_thumb.jpg

This is my mane OC Starlight & even though shes a alicorn you can make her a pegasus because thats what she used to be :) anyway shes calm, a little bit shy & a great friend maker. Her cutie mark are stars within stars with the light of it around it which represents her talent of pegasus magic

post-30851-0-01421500-1431210253_thumb.jpg

Margarita here is a very kind & caring pony & also a teacher. Her cutie mark is a flower that represents her talent of being a great flower gardener :)

post-30851-0-22669000-1431210486_thumb.jpg

This is Quaver, shes honest, a beautiful singer, loves & plays all types of instruments, a DJ & also a little good at magic & her cutie mark is a quaver note that obviously represents her talent of music.

post-30851-0-09470800-1431210904_thumb.jpg

This is the 2nd youngest pony of my mane 6 Citrus & she helps provide the weather for Pony Town (the place she lives in), shes a great flyer & shes a little tomboyish but still modest pony. Her cutie mark is an orange that represents her talent of doing flying tricks with food (like in the episode Rainbow Falls)

post-30851-0-04186600-1431211499_thumb.jpg

This is Morganite my posh pony that's an interior designer so she makes lots of decorations & shes also a very giving pony. Her cutie mark is a morganite gem that represents her talent for making beautiful decorations :)

post-30851-0-75191700-1431211850_thumb.jpg

Last but not least is my youngest OC Cupcake! shes a fun, cute & always happy pony & her cutie mark represents her talent of being a cupcake baker :D

Hope you like them! :)

post-30851-0-73358200-1431210159_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...