Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

Look I know MITB was a dull slog to get through, a jobber is the WWE champion and nobody wants to watch raw is bore. 

But nevermind that s:mellow:t. Here come's Mongo The 2017 G1 Climax tournament! 

And guess what!? The first two days of this massive 90-ish match tournament are being held here in the states! 

So remember durign the MITB ladder match when Styles & Nakamura had that stair down & scuffle? I bet that's setting the stage for SummerSlam. And I hope their match looks something like this:

• Brohoof 1

I have to admit, I appreciate that they're taking Jinder's title reign seriously enough to let him retain against Orton in St Louis, and he's getting decent heat

...now, James Ellsworth crashing the first ever Women's MITB ladder match, that grinds my gears a bit

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

...now, James Ellsworth crashing the first ever Women's MITB ladder match, that grinds my gears a bit

That was the only memorable thing that happened during the Smackdown Women's MITB ladder match, IMO.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

I have to admit, I appreciate that they're taking Jinder's title reign seriously enough to let him retain against Orton in St Louis, and he's getting decent heat

I'm starting to like him more -- he's closer to the frigging sociopath he debuted as.

• Brohoof 1

51 minutes ago, A.V. said:

I'm starting to like him more -- he's closer to the frigging sociopath he debuted as.

Exactly, we need him more ruthless

And you can't say he's not doing his job, he's getting great heat

5 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

That was the only memorable thing that happened during the Smackdown Women's MITB ladder match, IMO.

Never forget that the first ever Ms Money in the Bank was a man

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, A.V. said:

He actually debuted as an entitled, cocky, wise ass. Which I rather miss, because even though the whole legend killer gimmick was dumb, at least he had personality and was somewhat fresh in terms of ring moves. Now his moves are stale, like his personality. 

5 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Exactly, we need him more ruthless

And you can't say he's not doing his job, he's getting great heat

Depends where on the good/evil scale Randy lies. If he's a good guy, than he should be less ruthless. If a villain, then by all means, unleash that ruthless aggression. But this whole anti-hero, bad boy shtick is getting very, very old. Orton vs Mahal wasn't a clash of good vs evil. It was a big jerk vs an even bigger jerk. So I can't really root or sympathize with either man. And yes, Mahal is getting heat, but is it the right kind? Does the audience boo Mahal cause he's a compelling villian? Or because they think he's unworthy, not just of the championship, but of their time?

5 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Looks like WWE got the buzz they wanted. And more. This whole thing backfired so hard on them, they've now redacted Carmellsworth's claim on the briefcase and are now hosting the first ever MITB rematch. 
I mean it does give proper heat to Carmella, who cut a really good promo on SD. In a way, maybe they should've run with this. But for posterity's (and rating's) sake, they do need to have the contract be definitively won. It just sucks, cause therm reneging on this so fast means they were really short sighted in their planning. 

• Brohoof 1

50 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

He actually debuted as an entitled, cocky, wise ass. Which I rather miss, because even though the whole legend killer gimmick was dumb, at least he had personality and was somewhat fresh in terms of ring moves. Now his moves are stale, like his personality.

I was talking about Jinder Mahal, not Randy Orton.

(edited)
12 minutes ago, A.V. said:

I was talking about Jinder Mahal, not Randy Orton.

Oh. But still, didn't he debut as 'Indian royalty' first? And if I recall, didn't he start that whole sociopath phase against Khali?

Edited by Denim&Venom

17 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Oh. But still, didn't he debut as 'Indian royalty' first? And if I recall, didn't he start that whole sociopath phase against Khali?

It was actually a combo of both.

7 minutes ago, A.V. said:

It was actually a combo of both.

That actually sounds like royalty in real life. 

But that actually illustrates a big problem w/ this feud. It's essentially between two sociopaths. How are we as an audience suppose to empathize with either one? 

55 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

But that actually illustrates a big problem w/ this feud. It's essentially between two sociopaths. How are we as an audience suppose to empathize with either one? 

Easy:

Whichever sociopath offers the audience cookies.

:lol:

1 hour ago, INACTIVE ROOSTER said:

I'm thinking of making an alliance between The KISS Demon & Judas Mesias.

In case, anyone can't remember him.

@Mesme Rize Which KISS song, you think I should use for my Demon wrestler, mate?

Mesias = cool concept, lame execution (at least in TNA; I've heard he's actually done quite better for himself elsewhere).

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, A.V. said:

Mesias = cool concept, lame execution (at least in TNA; I've heard he's actually done quite better for himself elsewhere).

Lucha underground is the place. He's done a hell of a job as Mil Muertes (aka Lucha undertaker). Put on some match of the year canidates against Prince Puma (aka Richochet in NJPW)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 6/22/2017 at 7:19 AM, Unicorncob said:

And  that Santino Marella won the "Miss WrestleMania Battle Royal". :confused:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
4 hours ago, A.V. said:

Does Sheevince McPalpatine have some kind of complex?

I think ol' Vinny Mac just has a weird sense of humor. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

So you guys remember about 3 weeks ago when Smackdown did Nakamura vs. Owens 'For the first time ever' ?

Well take a look at what ROH uploaded just a few hours before that show. 

• Brohoof 2