Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

So you guys remember about 3 weeks ago when Smackdown did Nakamura vs. Owens 'For the first time ever' ?

Well take a look at what ROH uploaded just a few hours before that show. 

Vince McThanos: *Hallucinates using the Infinity Gauntlet to "retcon" ^that^ away.* "Nope, never happened!"

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 2

19 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

So you guys remember about 3 weeks ago when Smackdown did Nakamura vs. Owens 'For the first time ever' ?

Well take a look at what ROH uploaded just a few hours before that show. 

Maybe they meant, "For the first time ever in WWE!" as a way to build hype for those fans who don't watch independent wrestling. 

13 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Maybe they meant, "For the first time ever in WWE!" as a way to build hype for those fans who don't watch independent wrestling. 

Yeah sure. Let WWE keep telling themselves that.

I mean I wouldn't really have any gripes, if their SD match were even half as good as their ROH one. But it was just standard TV filler. Shame, for we know both guys are capable of better.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
15 minutes ago, joshyang908 said:

I stopped watching after CM Punk & AJ Lee left. Is it worth watching?

If you want my opinion, the answer is no.

The gimmicks are awful, matches can be so snoozeworthy and the stories end up being so cheezy and worthless.

And another thing, are we supposed to take The Miz seriously when has jobbers for backup in Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel?

Edited by TheRockARooster

4 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

If you want my opinion, the answer is no.

The gimmicks are awful, matches can be so snoozeworthy and the stories end up being so cheezy and worthless.

And another thing, are we supposed to take The Miz seriously when has jobbers for backup in Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel?

Sounds good. Thanks for your input. I'm just waiting for more MLP episodes and Game of Thrones to come out then.

If that's the case, How about do some fantasy booking. You can use wrestlers from past and present. You can make dream matches. I'm sure any of us could be better promoters than whoever's in charge of the WWE right now.

What are some of your favorite fantasy matches?

13 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Yeah sure. Let WWE keep telling themselves that.

I mean I wouldn't really have any gripes, if their SD match were even half as good as their ROH one. But it was just standard TV filler. Shame, for we know both guys are capable of better.

Well if John Cena vs AJ Styles at Summerslam taught me anything, it's that WWE likes to save the good stuff for the PPVs

• Brohoof 2

14 hours ago, joshyang908 said:

I stopped watching after CM Punk & AJ Lee left. Is it worth watching?

It varies. Smackdown is the most consistent. So is nxt if your up for raiding dailymotion. I'd avoid raw. It's a 3 hour slog.

Stick w ring of honor, lucha underground or pay 8$ a month for NJPW, the hottest ticket in town.

1 hour ago, Unicorncob said:

Well if John Cena vs AJ Styles at Summerslam taught me anything, it's that WWE likes to save the good stuff for the PPVs

Not nessesarily. Ziggler v nakamura was better on SD than @ backlash

• Brohoof 1

Lately, the only thing interesting for me to watch in WWE is NXT with Superstars like Aleister Black, Drew McIntyre, and Sonya DeVille. And also don't forget, Pete Dunne, Trent Seven, and Tyler Bate of British Strong Style too. Those guys are also entertaining as well.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
9 hours ago, BrawnyCharger said:

If that's the case, How about do some fantasy booking. You can use wrestlers from past and present. You can make dream matches. I'm sure any of us could be better promoters than whoever's in charge of the WWE right now.

What are some of your favorite fantasy matches?

Oh boy. Now there's a laundry list to unfold. Let's see. There's:

Spoiler

Kazuchika Okada vs. Nigel Mcguinness

Related imageImage result for Nigel McGuinness

Taz vs. Tomohiro Ishii

Related imageCbpfpv0WwAAnvsX.jpg.65b7c96ec2691701ea6c5f1ad57ac975.jpg

Kyle O'Reily vs Daniel Bryan Danielson

Image result for kyle o reilly rohImage result for iwgp junior heavyweight championship

Kevin Steen vs. CM Punk

ffafaf18035c694d821c5472a4f9afce.jpg.c304a015b22c9f008fa9ae8835e307ee.jpgImage result for cm punk roh champion

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Pentagon Jr. 

imageproxy.jpg.16074012cecb38b332d4d5c535f71986.jpgBwNi1JHIUAAQ_g7.jpg.5c6d86c80bde17d20c3071c495567425.jpg.9543e34cad3f7d25397aea108318f4a5.jpg

Katsuyori Shibata vs. Hideo KENTA Itami

Image result for shibata katsuyoriImage result for kenta noah

Samoa Joe vs. Minoru Suzuki

Related imageImage result for minoru suzuki towel

Tyler Black vs. Ricochet

Image result for tyler black roh championImage result for ricochet wrestler

Claudio Castagnoli vs. Micheal Elgin

Image result for wwe cesaro championImage result for michael elgin roh champion

Prince Devitt vs. AJ Styles vs. Kenny Omega

59518cc832271_imageproxy(1).png.a7a11136472615f65ebe7fda0f3b276b.pnga8623058e3fc2e8c1bb6fc55b9f8afae63d26a8a_hq.jpg.9d8cfaf48966f469eb988b3fd88680b5.jpgimageproxy.png.5f9afcccf624d55ea335845cb716401a.png

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

More upcoming announcements about the G1 Climax tournament starting in July!

First, the groupings so you'll know who will be facing who.  

And all the upcoming matches. 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Denim&Venom

Another WWE "first time ever" that's already happend: Brock Lesnar vs Shinsuke Nakamura.

Okay, what episode of Smackdown did I miss where the next big thing and the strong style king clashed? 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Okay, what episode of Smackdown did I miss where the next big thing and the strong style king clashed? 

It's an alternate WWE Universe where Byron Saxton & Tom Phillips speak Japanese. :smug:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

1 minute ago, A.V. said:

Worst finisher ever, IYO?

IMO, Santino Marella's Cobra (with Scotty 2 Hotty's Worm in second -- at least it has that epic dance, which The Cobra doesn't).

My first choice was the rear view, back when it was a finisher. You loose by being hit in the face with someones ass. 

But there is one that is even less believable in relation to the number of victories it's achieved:

Hulk Hogan's atomic leg drop. 

Hundreds of people have lost, because an old man fell down and sat on them. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, A.V. said:

Worst finisher ever, IYO?

IMO, Santino Marella's Cobra (with Scotty 2 Hotty's Worm in second -- at least it has that epic dance, which The Cobra doesn't).

John Cena's Stepover Toehold Facelock.