Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I posted in the above spoiler that there is a little chance that Becky Lynch could face Rhonda Rousey at WrestleMania

now that Charlotte/Rousey is taking place earlier than WWE anticipated.

However,

I have a feeling there will be a DQ or something so, that Charlotte will still be able to face Rhonda Rousey one on one in order to get "revenge". 

I dunno. I think they'll play it straight. Save the interference post match. Build on the heat Nia has for breaking Becky's face. Though someone has to win the women's RR so it maybe a triple threat unless one or both champions drop their belts. 

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

Though someone has to win the women's RR so it maybe a triple threat unless one or both champions drop their belts. 

If there ends up being a triple threat down the line, I see Charlotte winning so WWE will have the ending they wanted.

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

If there ends up being a triple threat down the line, I see Charlotte winning so WWE will have the ending they wanted.

I dunno. They're really high on Rhonda.

Also as we all know, DB is the new WWE champion. And he's also a heel for the first time in over 5 years. It's an odd choice for sure. I mean it could work. DB has played a compelling villain in the past. Just see his "No" movement or even better, his work in ROH from '05-'07. To what end though? Why go heel vs. heel at Survior Series. Well I have three ideas. 

1. Brock lays down for Bryan, and Paul reveals D.Bry as the latest Heyman guy. 
  2. Daniel beats Lesnar... with the help of a debuting Undisputed Era, becoming their 5th member. 
  3. It's simply to have fans not be as upset when Brock beats Bryan. 

Or y'know, this is simply some fly by the seat booking circa 00's Monday nitro. 

Update: Apparently the heel turn was all Bryan's idea. And the title change was planned as far back as last weekend. So VinnyMac decided to do them both in one go. 

So I guess predictions time? 

1. 20 man elimination tag: Team Raw (B-Team, Alpha Money, Revival, Lucha House Party, Ascension) vs. Team SD (New Day, Sanity, Usos, Colóns, GallAnderson).
  2. Crusierweight title: Buddy Murphy vs. Mustafa Ali. 
  3. Raw tag camps. AOP vs. SD tag champs The Bar
  4. 10 woman elimination tag: Team Raw (Mickie, Nia, Ruby, Natalya, Tamina) vs. Team SD (Carmella, Asuka, Naomi, Sonya and *insert female talent here*)
  5. 10 man elimination tag: Team Raw ( Ziggler, McIntyre, Strowman, Bálor, and Lashley)  vs. Team SmackDown (The Miz, Shane, Mysterio, Joe, and Hardy)
  6. IC champ. Seth Rollins vs. U.S. champ Shinsuke Nakamura
  7. Universal champ. rock LEsnar vs. WWE champ. Daniel Bryan
  8. Raw women's champ. Rhonda Rousey vs. Charlotte Flair
  • Brohoof 2

6 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Daniel beats Lesnar... with the help of a debuting Undisputed Era, becoming their 5th member. 

PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!

Adam Cole & Roderick Strong on the main roster would be a great addition to the Intercontinental/United States Championship scene, IMO.

• Brohoof 1

On 11/16/2018 at 7:25 AM, Denim&Venom said:

I had a dream where my OC was managing the tag team of AJ Styles and Rusev. 

Maybe you've predicted the future & AJ Styles will form a tag  team with Rusev one day. 

I know Survivor series is tomorrow, but NJPW: World Tag League just began today.

Image result for world tag league logo 2018

Different format than last year. No A and B blocks like last year. Only one block with 14 teams. But like last year, none of them feature anyone who currently is booked for WK 13. 

Teams are: 

• Killer Elite Squad
  • Suzuki & Iizuka
  • ZSJ & Taichi
  • Cobb & Elgin
  • Best Friends
  • TenCozy
  • Nakanishi & Nigatta 
  • Hanare & Makabe
  • Road Wives
  • Hangman & Takahashi
  • Ishii & Yano
  • Yoshida & Umino
  • Gorillas Of Destiny (tag champs)
  • Evil & Sanada (defending tournament winners)

Predictions anypony?

Oh and spoilers for Night 1

Spoiler
  • Best Friends- 2 points
  • Nakanishi & Nigatta- 2 points
  • Road Wives- 2 points
  • Gorillas Of Destiny- 2 points

• Brohoof 1

Undisputed Era is still NXT Tag Champs, normally they don't call up until after a title reign is over so theirs no conflict between main roster and NXT. But man if the suggestion of Bryan being teamed with Adam Cole and the others doesn't get me excited I don't know what would.

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

Kofi Kingston & CM Punk are wrestling in the tournament? ^_^

No but they should be. Never knew that was their team name from 2008. 

It's actually Juice and Finlay Jr. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Denim&Venom said:

No but they should be. Never knew that was their team name from 2008. 

I think it was kinda a joke.

I found this on Fansided.com:

“Yeah, we were each other’s road wives. With Punk, I consider him to be like a brother to me. He’s one of the guys who took me under his wing when I first came. So we’ve been able to maintain a good relationship. And there are very few people in the business that you can call true friends, so I consider Punk to be that and more. So yes, ‘road wife’ is the term we used to sum that all up.” 

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I think it was kinda a joke.

I found this on Fansided.com:

“Yeah, we were each other’s road wives. With Punk, I consider him to be like a brother to me. He’s one of the guys who took me under his wing when I first came. So we’ve been able to maintain a good relationship. And there are very few people in the business that you can call true friends, so I consider Punk to be that and more. So yes, ‘road wife’ is the term we used to sum that all up.” 

Ques the team of FinJuice are pretty similar to the Kingston Punks.

Though I imagine the first set of road wives are divorced now. Punk efficiently turned his back on all the friends he had when he left the -E. 

• Brohoof 1

@Denim&Venom @Sparklefan1234

You know they say all men are created equal but when you look at me and you look at Denim&Venom, you can see that statement is not true.

Normally when you go one-on-one with another wrestler, you've 50/50 chance of winning but I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal.

So, you've got a 25% at best, at beat me.

Then you add Sparklefan1234 to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down.

You see the 3-way at Sacrifice, you've got a 33 1/3 chance of winning but I.... I've got a 66 2/3 chance of winning because Sparklefan1234 know, he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try.

So Denim&Venom, you take your 33 1/3 chance - my 25% chance and you've got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice.

But then you take my 75% chance of winning if we was to go 1 on 1 and then add 66 2/3 %s, then I've got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to post this, thank you both for being my friends.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

@Denim&Venom @Sparklefan1234

You know they say all men are created equal but when you look at me and you look at Denim&Venom, you can see that statement is not true.

Normally when you go one-on-one with another wrestler, you've 50/50 chance of winning but I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal.

So, you've got a 25% at best, at beat me.

Then you add Sparklefan1234 to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down.

You see the 3-way at Sacrifice, you've got a 33 1/3 chance of winning but I.... I've got a 66 2/3 chance of winning because Sparklefan1234 know, he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try.

So Denim&Venom, you take your 33 1/3 chance - my 25% chance and you've got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice.

But then you take my 75% chance of winning if we was to go 1 on 1 and then add 66 2/3 %s, then I've got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Sacrifice.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to post this, thank you both for being my friends.

The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you. 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Denim&Venom said:

Oh and anypony even remotely interested in watching the World Tag League, today is the day to do it.

Both of the first two nights are free to watch, in either English or Japanese. 

When I clicked the link it says NJPW World will be undergoing maintenance. :blush:

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

When I clicked the link it says NJPW World will be undergoing maintenance. :blush:

Maybe that's why it's free. 

Luckily NJPW's Japanese channel uploaded the entire second night. 

I'll keep an eye out and see if the English channel does the same. 

• Brohoof 1