Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can you make me smile

LilacSwirl

im leaving for school in a little while, so can anyone write a reply that  can make me smile. then when i get home and i check my account i can see some nice comments that make me smile B)

• Brohoof 3

Does copying your eerie Fluttershy death smile gif count? Anyway congratulations for surviving another day of school, I'm sure people will acknowledge your will to endure seemingly eternal boredom in order to get successful later on.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

im leaving for school in a little while, so can anyone write a reply that  can make me smile. then when i get home and i check my account i can see some nice comments that make me smile B)

I'm not that good with writing a reply, to be honest, but I know some things that make me smile :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJnWo5Jx7W8

img-3561698-1-fluttershy_is_happy_by_moo

img-3561698-2-132184526283.jpg

For this next one, look at her eyes on the right side. Doesn't it make your heart melt?!  :wub:

img-3561698-3-1312660026_5F00_omny87_5F0

img-3561698-4-cute_fluttershy_by_miokoma

img-3561698-5-d34.gif

img-3561698-6-giphy.gif

fluttershy_and_her_balloon_by_xilefti-d4

_my_little_trixie_comic_24__nothing_like

maxresdefault.jpg

li45nO4.png

Edited by WoofWoof~
  • Brohoof 2

The subject of this topic has little potential to spark discussion between many members and, as such, would be better suited to a status update or a blog. When creating a thread, please remember that the goal is to start a conversation with room for many people to chime in and give their own viewpoints on, and that sharing events of an anecdotal nature would be better done elsewhere.