movies/tv Animes to Watch?

Frozen The Unicorn

Avoiding obvious choices:

Gurren Lagann

Trigun

Cowboy Bebop

Outlaw Star

Fooly Cooly

Thank you My Friend ;3 Can you Give me a sum up of Gurren Lagann Or Tirgun, I have no clue what they are about

In any order:

• Madoka Magica
  • Death Note
  • Durarara!!
  • Black Butler
  • K-On!

They all have a dub, I'm also recommending Soul Eater and Ouran Highschool Host Club since they're both pretty good.

WataMote is good to watch if you wanna laugh at how bad it is :3

Thank you My Friend ;3 Can you Give me a sum up of Gurren Lagann Or Tirgun, I have no clue what they are about

I'm too lazy, so I'll just post IMDB's summaries 

Gurren Lagann - Two friends, Simon and Kamina, become the symbols of rebellion against the powerful Spiral King, who forced mankind into subterranean villages.

Trigun - Vash the Stampede is the most infamous outlaw on the planet Gunsmoke and with a 60 billion double dollar price on his head the most sought after!

Psycho-Pass.

It is one of the best anime I have ever seen. I typically don't like anime that much, but this one throws fan service out of the window in favor of a great, interesting story reminiscent of Minority Report with interesting cinematography and a lovely style.

I'd also recommend Cowboy Bebop, because it's Cowboy Bebop.

Been watching Cardcaptors, this week. That's the name of the dub.

I own the whole series, but it's also up on the youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL586F6683AF48F6EF

It's made by Clamp, and it's kinda old, so you've prolly already seen it?

If ya haven't seen it... it's a 70-episode series that was animated by Madhouse.

It's sorta a magical girl kinda show...?

Can recommend 4 more shows later.

Right nao, I need to pay attention to what I'm cooking for lunch. :ooh:

Another CLAMP anime, with a Dub available, real quick, called Angelic Layer.

https://youtu.be/SpCjTlBThuA

It's about a 12 year old girl named Misaki, who gets involved in Angelic Layer, a battling game using electronic dolls called Angels.

The Angels/Dolls are controlled using a helmet thing, that reads brainwaves.

The story is about a lot more than battling, but I don't wanna give away any spoilers.

Edited by Onion Sing

My top 3 are:

1.Deadman wonderland ( Violent, And blood/ gore so dont Watch it if youre senstive, But it has Shiro .3. )

2.Tokyo ghoul ( Alot of gore and very violent over all but its really awsome )

3. Kill la kill  ( very violent, But no gore, almost no blood )

All these have an amzing plot, Amazing fight scenes and extreamly good characters (SHIRO FTW).

My top 3 are:

1.Deadman wonderland ( Violent, And blood/ gore so dont Watch it if youre senstive, But it has Shiro .3. )

2.Tokyo ghoul ( Alot of gore and very violent over all but its really awsome )

3. Kill la kill  ( very violent, But no gore, almost no blood )

All these have an amzing plot, Amazing fight scenes and extreamly good characters (SHIRO FTW).

hehehe, pony shiro. wheres ganta? anyways, 

1.death note

2.magi

3.deadman wonderland

4.one piece

and five, the awesome one: Attack on Titan.

thats all i got. unless you've watched naruto.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry, but I don't have a list of 5 animes. I don't usually watch animes, so I only have one to suggest.

Acchi Kocchi. You can find the episodes on YouTube.

@Peytonjay

I dident care much for ganta, Shiro was the best character Senji (Crow) second Place and then Nagi Kengamine (Owl) as a third, On forth place Karako kishio (Game fowl) and fifth Place probably Toto (Mocking bird) or Yo :) Im a huge fan of Deadman wonderland :squee:

My favorite anime is Pokémon because it's the one i'm most familiar with, though I don't watch it as much as I like I do watch all the movies. Then there's Kirby: Right Back At Ya, Hello Kitty's Paradise, Doraemon, and the upcoming Youkai Watch.

@Peytonjay

I dident care much for ganta, Shiro was the best character Senji (Crow) second Place and then Nagi Kengamine (Owl) as a third, On forth place Karako kishio (Game fowl) and fifth Place probably Toto (Mocking bird) or Yo :) Im a huge fan of Deadman wonderland :squee:

my fave was shiro, too. though, i was a little ticked at the fact on how LITTLE she fought throughout the anime. 2nd place has to go to toto.

WAIT!!! HOLD EVERYTHING!!! OH, MY, GOD! HOW COULD I HAVE FORGOTTEN SOUL EATER?!?!?!!

one of the best anime i ever watched. evah

I'm still pretty new to the anime scene, but these are my top 5 favorites so far.

5.  Blue Exorcist - Action packed with engaging characters, plots, and animation.  The only subbed anime I've seen all the way through.  Loved it.  :)

4.  Death Note - So freaking intense and psychologically engaging.  The first half is the most amazing thing anyone's ever seen.  The second slacks off a little.  Ah well.  It's still pretty good.

3.  Ghost Hunt - Good characters, very interesting plots.  Genuinely freaky at some parts, but not too scary as to render the show unwatchable.  A good horror anime for those who aren't cut out for hardcore horror.  I recommend watching this in the dark alone.

2.  Ouran High School Host Club - Funny, witty, and a tad self-indulgent.  This is a reverse harem show, so of course it's not as mentally challenging as other good anime, but it's still got plenty of laughs and interesting scenarios.  Plus, the back story episodes are amazing.

1.  Soul Eater - The perfect blend of everything.  Comedy, action, sentiment.  Soul Eater has it all.  I love the animation, I love the characters, I even love all the theme songs.  And I love love love Crona.  Easily the best-written character in all anime.  Plus, it's a fantasy story that challenges the imagination.  The first season's dialogue is kinda tough to get through, and character development in the later seasons is a tad bit frustrating, but the characters themselves are fantastic.  Their designs are excellent, the personalities extremely well-developed and unique, and their cinematography absolutely breathtaking.  This is one of the most amazing shows I've ever seen.  Ever.

@Peytonjay

Azuma Genkaku, I hated him with the heat of a thousand suns from the first episode he was in, I hate all undertakers exept the leader of the third batalion of undertakers, Lady Hibana Daida of course! I like phycopaths in anime for some reason, well not evry one but she is one of the phsychos i like :D

tumblr_static_tumblr_mbacpyvqda1rxlbuko1

Edited by PonyShiro

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Record of Lodoss War

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

Outlaw Star

Digimon Adventure

Code Geass for me is the epitome of anime for me, while Lodoss, being based on western fantasy, is amazing too. :)