Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What 3 items would it take to summon you?

Hocus Pocus

So... A group of people in another plane of existence, universe, or whatever (let's say Ponies in Equestria for the sake of being awesome) have drawn a magic circle with chalk and are preparing to summon you to do their bidding... But they need to leave an offering in the circle in order to summon you. What three items would please you enough to come to their realm and receive orders from them until the magic runs out and you return home? (For specific's sake, let's say about an hour or two).

Bonus points if you say the reason they probably tried summoning you in the first place :P

For me, the ponies would have to leave me an offering of a bag of Tabletop RPG dice (with dice inside of course, there has to be at least 1d4, 1d6, 1d8, 1d10, 1d12, 1d20, and 1d%), a laptop computer, and a pre-paid Steam gift card (Riot points are also accepted).

In all honesty, they would probably summon me because they're bored at a sleepover or something and heard a rumor about a spell that can summon extra-planar creatures... But once I was there, I'd probably teach them how to play Pathfinder and DM them through a campaign, because I usually carry around my Pathfinder books with me whenever I go somewhere :P

• Brohoof 5

hmm. they'd probably summon me because they'd be bored, or drunk, or both.

what would be required to summon me? i'd require a computer of some kind, a pony plushie, and free hugs, whenever i'd want them.

when i'd get there, I'd teach them deep lessons about the meaning of life.

i wish. i know enough about the meaning of life to satisfy myself, but not enough to satisfy a group of ponies. or maybe i do. i don't know.

actually, i do know. i have a pretty good voice. i'd sing with and for them and stuff. :yay:

Edited by You Heard Nothing

- a baseball bat
- 2 bags of beef jerky
- a 1962 Prince Skyline Sport

Upon being summoned I would beat you senseless with the baseball bat, eat the beef jerky, and drive off into the sunset in the Skyline. This, of course, does not appear in the ritual handbook.

Edited by Chrysler
  • Brohoof 6

- a baseball bat

- 2 bags of beef jerky

- a 1962 Prince Skyline Sport

Upon being summoned I would beat you senseless with the baseball bat, eat the beef jerky, and drive off into the sunset in the Skyline.

For some reason I'm having second thoughts about summoning you ^_^.

I desire nothing more than 3 stuffed animals. Should they breach the adorability scale and match the huggable requirements specifications, I would arrive through the portal to assist in any way I could.

I have no idea why they'd summon me though, unless they have computers in equestria and need me to create some code or fix a database... That or they're drunk. Yeah, I'm going with that one.

-An laser rifle, fully functional and capable of applying deadly force

-A treatise on quantum mechanics as relating to the unification of fields

-A tailored suit coat and full dress outfit, including a fedora

They'd most likely summon me (they being the CMC, most likely) for entertainment and the sake of seeing a human being.

Upon arrival, I would put in the suit, read them the book, and teach them how to use the laser rifle, upon which period I will take over Equestria for the absolute hell of it.

For some reason I'm having second thoughts about summoning you ^_^.

It's actually a very pleasant experience, for me anyways.

Edited by Chrysler
  • Brohoof 1

- A Pokemon emerald cartridge

- A Pinkie Pie doll

- The holy grail

... What? Did you think it'd be easy to summon me?

• Brohoof 5

- A Pokemon emerald cartridge

- A Pinkie Pie doll

- The holy grail

... What? Did you think it'd be easy to summon me?

The holy grail? Meh ive got at least ten of them stored away.

A pinkie pie doll. Ok now it's getting difficult.

A pokemon emerald cartridge! Are you crazy?

• Brohoof 2

If we're going with the  pony universe....:blush:

~Jammie Dodgers

~High End Mountain bike

~Fluttershy herself.

Why would I be summoned? Perhaps Fluttershy has been dreaming about me...and she read one of Twilight's books about summoning creatures from an alternate realm...and so she decided to attempt to summon her lover. Upon being summoned, I'd hug her lovingly and spend the time I had there, with her...doing whatever she wanted.(Honestly, what kinda answer were you expecting from me? :blush: )

Or they simply wanted to summon me to assist them with something...and they knew Fluttershy was the vessel  to which I could be summoned through. *shrugs*

• Brohoof 1

• (If it counts) 

A car (Preferably American, anywhere from 1964-1974 with a 400 ci or larger motor, and an automatic transmission)

Any one of the Mane Six

• (If it counts) 
  • A car (Preferably American, anywhere from 1964-1974 with a 400 ci or larger motor, and an automatic transmission)
  • Any one of the Mane Six

-My girlfriend (good luck summoning HER, though. heheheh...)

-Any surviving parts of Oderus Urungus that WEREN'T burned in his Viking funeral

-Overdrive's brain

Edited by Renegade the Pichu
  • Brohoof 2

-Iced Rain

-Any surviving parts of Oderus Urungus that WEREN'T burned in his Viking funeral

-Overdrive's brain

I'd like to note the fact you forgot about your girlfriend ENTIRELY.

Alright...I haven't really thought about this but...

1. A video game (preferably assassins creed or kingdom hearts (3))

2. A music playing device (preferably green day or mando pony(mando pony may summon crying me))

3. A pony related item of your choosing (preferably something not in my possession)