Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What 3 items would it take to summon you?

Hocus Pocus

a Disney item, a Nintendo item and a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic item.

They all represent my hobbies and compel me to come because of how all items grab my attention without fail.

Reason for Summoning me: if it's a Disney, Nintendo, or MLP:FiM-related problem. With my belief in Disney Magic, Nintendo-playing skills, and vast knowledge of MLP:FiM, I'll do everything in my power to aid the summoner.

Oh I forgot to mention what I'd do for you were you to summon me:

I'd do whatever the fuck you wanted me to. If you got me a Bentley, three Gieves and Hawkes suits and £6 million then I'm all yours because I'm set for life.

Edited by Taviscratch

• A limited edition Disney pin of either Megara or Stitch. (I collect Disney pins plus Stitch and Meg are two of my favourite characters  :twi: )
  • An animal plushie. (#hugsandwildlife  :fluttershy: )
  • Chocolate milk from Promised Land Dairy, (I have craved this drink ever since I first tried it in Florida years ago).

Why would I be summoned to Equestria? Twilight might want an extra research assistant or someone to consult on mythology.  :please:

A toy (or photo) of Derpy, a Pegasus body to posses (if it's a ghost-like summon) or an apple pie (if it's a full body summon), and my Kanji (pictured below). :U

qtft5YI.png

...I can't even imagine why they would summon me...

• Brohoof 1

1. Twilight using her magic to correct my eyesight. (Yes, it's so bad I want magical ponies to cure me!)

2.  An unlimited expense account at Carousel Boutique. I want to be the first human Rarity designs a complete wardrobe for!

3. Two tickets to the Grand Galloping Gala.

The ponies would summon me so I could help Twilight gain access to libraries on Earth.

• Brohoof 1

1) A friendly silver wolf to come back with me when the magic runs out

2) A box of chocolate truffles cuz yum :D

3) A copy of their favorite book or story

I do hope my awesome performing skills and amateur computer know-how will be helpful.

• Brohoof 1

I don't need three "things."  Rainbow Dash could just sit in the circle and tell me to get my butt over to Equestria.  But we already live together, so I don't know what she'd be summoning me to Equestria for anyhow. xD  But Rainbow Dash is really all that's needed to get me to do anything.

• Brohoof 1

A sword

A strong, large, freshly brewed cup of coffee

A single hair from the mane of the one true Fluttershy.

I would accept their offering only if it was presented whilst playing intense German metal.

They would summon me if they wanted to enjoy a long conversation on knives, complete with tangents related and unrelated.

1: Some really awesome music.

2:  Something I find funny/Something that would make me laugh.

3: An adorable Animal of some sort.  (Cause traveling to some strange alien-universe just to see a cute animal is def worth it ;)   )

Reason they'd summon me: Clearly they are bored, and need something to do....

Just wanna say, I LOVE the idea of this thread. Such an awesome question.

for me, it would take...

1. Pokémon DVD or game
  2. A crispy Crunch bar (or equivalent great food)
  3. New expensive markers

Alternately, they could summon me with a book I like and some mandarin oranges. I ain't picky.

The reason they'd summon me? They probably need help with their homework or something. :/ Or they're really bored.

• Brohoof 2

Doughnuts, a puppy, and one of my hasbando body pillows

Edited by The Wife of Levi
  • Brohoof 1

1. Fitz Root Beer

2. Any Metroid title of your choosing, with the exclusion of Metroid Prime Pinball. (I have my reasons)

3. Cheeze Its (Yes, you read that right)

Upon summoning me, I will assume that you would like a knowledge of Spiritual, gaming, or general life. I could also help you with day to day tasks if that is wished of me. One thing to keep in mind, is that I can get aggressive when threatened or if my pride is questioned.

• Brohoof 1