open Forgotten legend

Fallen Valkyrie

Ice simply shook his head at the entire scene, and said to himself, "This is what I deal with on a daily basis....tsk tsk tsk." He groaned, and stepped forward, "Ok, if we're done fucking around, can we please get moving? I'd like to get this done today please," he snarked.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

Tyra rolled to a stop when she was flung over Ticktock's shoulder, but she quickly recovered and began snarling with rage.

"How DARE you?!" She roared, stamping toward the unicorn, until Ice's words halted her. They were indeed under a time limit, and like she said, they had no time for fighting.

She let out an exasperated sigh. "You are correct, friend. We have no time for this. Ticktock should remain here to heal, while the rest of us move out."

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

Ice backed up his statement as he turned to Ticktock, "No offense, brother, but we can't afford you, or Dark for that matter to be going crazy. We're on mission, and we have to follow orders. And the best thing you can do to help us all out, would be to rest up. Again, not offense."

He walked back over to the map, "Should we get movin right now? Do we get a copy of this map?"

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

"Well if you dont need anny help then all right sweety." Rarity smailed and with out helping Ticktock walked back to her postion near table.

But as she gone back one pony dresed in all blu rushed insaid a tent,he did not look like high ranking officer.He was out of breath but he said with all his might "We...We need to go...S-scarlet is making a move right now." Celestia looked at a pony and asked,with still litle angry voice "Calm down,what happened litle one?"

sig-31974.sig-31974.Untitled.jpg
                                                  My oc:

Awilix             Blair             Jacqueline

"W...w..wait!" Ticktock tried to put up his hoof but winced in pain as it only made the arrow dig in more "Maybe i do need help... this one  time, i dont exactly have the courage to pull the arrow out or the ability to wrap a bandage correctly so yes i need help... THERE I SAID IT!"

​                                          King Of All Things Discord

sig-33038.sig-33038.untitled_drawing_by_Signature by: Pucksterv​

My role-play OC Ticktock Starblast​: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ticktock-starblast-r8126

"Your such a sweet heart." Rearity said as she onces again got close to Ticktock "This is going to hurt just a little." Rearity said as she pulled Eir dark arrow from Ticktock hoove.

But as this was happening the blu agent was still talking to Celestia "It-its,down on fellds...Its huge metalic beast walking towered thet litle town of Njohill down.....I think its a hour or maybie two away from it at this point." Celestia looked at Twilight and Rarity and said "Move out to it little onces,use air ships to get thet.Stop thet thing before it reach thet litle town." Twilight noded nd rushed away-probably to tell ponys on thet airship thet has landed nort in outpost to prepare for take off.But Rarity looked at our heroes "So sweetys you coming or what?" She said with a warm smaile on her face.

My oc:

caliber had been listening in. spread out. find the probes. destroy. seemed simple enough, but if someone was watching, one could see the smallest spark of dark magic escaped his eye when the incident with the dijinn was brought up. 

when ticktock started trying to pick a fight is when he showed any real emotion, glaring at both the ponies that decided to draw weapons. he almost drew his own sword, in fact, before it was settled.

"...im ready to go." he said to rarity, when prompted about leaving. "and i trust you wont throw another fit?" he added, to ticktock.

2uyqhld.jpg

Ice couldn't be more done with Ticktock than he currently was. His eyes were narrowed so lowly, as he was unamused, and shook his head again. He turned to look at Rarity who said they should leave, "Hey, anywhere but here with this nutcase. I'm getting bored not doing anything worth doing. Let's get the fuck outta here, and find those probes."

He nonchalantly walked outside of the tent, and waited for the others to follow, "Let's go, let's go!"

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Tyra hopped in place for a moment and rolled her head around to loosen her neck joints, before joining Ice outside the tent. Blizzard trotted after her, tail wagging as she too was prepared for another fight.

"You can trust us to see this fight through to the end, old friend," The mare promised the taller stallion, smirking up at him.

Signature by @J.R.

Ticktock winced in pain as the arrow was pulled out of his hoof "Thank you." He then turned to Caliber "Cant promise anything neither can i excuse my actions, i will explain my behaviour when we are alone and my life isnt in jepody ok?" Ticktock. Ticktock's eye twitched when Blizzard called him a nutcase, but he took a deep breath in and out before walking out the tent.

My role-play OC Ticktock Starblast​: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ticktock-starblast-r8126

Ice looked back at Tyra with a similar smirk, "I'm ready. Just hope Ticktock gets back on his rocker soon, so we can do this. He's an asset."

He faced forward, and held an emotionless expression, "The last thing we need is one of our own guys against us. But right now, all that matters is the mission. Let's get these probes alright?" he asked with a grin.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

"Looks like we are going in a hunt." Rarity said with smaile on her face,as she folowed our heroes out of a tent they were in moments ago."Come on swetys,big bad thing wont destroy it self ,you know." She said as she contineu walking,to the north .

(So just to say a we will walk to airship wont time skip to it )

My oc:

Ice continued to walk, and when Rarity caught up with them, there was something he didn't understand: Why was she here? He turned his head to her, and asked, "Rarity, I got a question. How come it's just you and Twilight here, and not any of the other elements of Harmony?"

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Rarity started to laugh as Ice asked a question,and true laugh said "They,well they are death." She then looked ahead still laughing "Ok,I cant keep strait face honey..." she slowy stoped laughing and contineu "....Pinky and Dash are north dealing with Molten alianse,and other two are west dealing with aetherblades.But to be true,they are not doing annything as Moltens and Aethers decapired and they are no were to be seen." She looked ahead as rain was still falling "Probably turned and tuned if you ask my."

My oc:

Ice nodded. It was interesting to have yet another pony join them on a mission after having so many join and drop off, "Alright. So, you're gonna be joining us, then, eh? It's gonna be really nice to have you on our team, Rarity. I...uh, I mean, we enjoy the company of others, and we'll need all the help we can get." he said, blushing lightly.

Edited by J.R.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

"Huh...well gues I will be joining you on this mission." Rarity started as Ice finished asking her a question "So tell my about your misions so farr,I am heard it was some what fun." Rarity made a question not just to Ice,but to annyone in team who was willing to talk about there previus mision's.And as they walked true the outpost they could see more or less noting change,evryone was still runing some were on this rain day.

My oc:

Ice smiled, and responded to Rarity's question, "Sadly, most of the stuff we've done so far, was stop invasions of these pirates from cities all over. It's a tough job, and sometimes we didn't even succeed. But we made sure the lives of the innocents were protected. Also, walking....running...train rides...festivals, and more damn walking."

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Tyra trotted along with Ice and Rarity, listening in on their chatter. It would be good to have a new face joining their group, especially one Ice seemed to be familiar with.

"Ice is a great supporter of you, Rarity," She chimed in, grinning up at the unicorn, "He holds great admiration for you. ...Great admiration."

Signature by @J.R.

Ticktock decided he best step in before Tyra took it over the line "You know Tyra i think we have that thing to do for a sec... you know get supplies." Ticktock then grabbed Tyra and dragged her out of ear range "Tyra, while i would normally be up for messing with Ice, i think this time we should let love take it's course if ya get what i mean?"

When Tyra said what she said, it made Ice feel a bit un comfortable, but not in an offending way. He looked at Rarity, and blushed, laughing nervously. He didn't really know what to say, so he walked a bit faster to try and get ahead to avoid any further discussion of the topic.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Rarity seen thet Ice did not whant to talk about this so she let him pass her,and ahe slowed down and got clpse to Tyra,she looked at Ice frst and then Tyra "I see there is something more here then meets the eye.And looks like you know what is happening,do tell.."

My oc:

Ice began to slow down his speed to a normal trot to keep in line with everyone else. He wasn't that far, but didn't feel like talking about how he felt about Rarity just yet, "Welp. If she finds out, I guess I'm gonna have to just tell her."

He stopped by a tree, and waited. If Rarity found out anything fron the others, hed have no choice but to tell her, which in his mind didn't seem so bad.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ticktock decided he best step in before Tyra took it over the line "You know Tyra i think we have that thing to do for a sec... you know get supplies." Ticktock then grabbed Tyra and dragged her out of ear range "Tyra, while i would normally be up for messing with Ice, i think this time we should let love take it's course if ya get what i mean?"

Tyra was dragged away by Ticktock, blinking with confusion. She just listened to him curiously, not sure what was going on.

"Messing with him?" She repeated, raising an eyebrow, "I was simply telling Rarity that he really admires her, like one would a valiant warrior, yes?"

Signature by @J.R.

"Yeah" Ticktock said putting a hoof to his head "He admires her, but not in the way you would a warrior, more in the way you would when you have a crush on somepony as well as that, you were making him feel very uncomfortable I could see that clear as day. So just give him some space yeah?" 

Tyra frowned upon hearing she was making Ice uncomfortable, her ears lowering. She was simply trying to help him and Rarity become better friends.

"Of course, that makes sense," She muttered, shame beginning to fill her voice, "I must remember to apologise to him later. I was simply trying to help them become closer friends."

Signature by @J.R.