Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Forgotten legend

Fallen Valkyrie

After being discovered Radiant thought for a second, his mind thinking over their possible moves to best secure victory. He looked across the group for a second and then back when he saw an engineer charging them, clearly she was not combat trained as she looked scared half to death to be charging into battle.

"Ice, put up an Ice wall here, keep them from us. most of these ponies are not trained fighters." He ordered looking back down the hallway. "The element of surprise is no longer on our side. We are now making a small scale invasion." 

"We will charge toward the front of this ship, Ice you will wall off any other corridors leading to our path to delay any further reinforcements. We cannot afford to waste time here."

​"Alright then," Ice gave a nod to Radiant, and made the ice wall to block off the area he had specified. ​"Alright, got it!" He smirked as the area Radiant had spoken of was now blocked off as he had said. ​"Let's hurry up and get going! Come on, come on!" ​He started moving down to look out for anymore corridors.

Ticktock nodded and began following Ice "Agreed, who know how long it will take them break through that, the sooner we're gone the better." Ticktock then began doing something weird, as he ran down the corridor he would occasionally give the wall a light hit with his hoof.

(edited)

Our heroes contineu to run down the coridore towred the bridge of the ship, were they thinked Scarlet was. As they runed Ticktock from time to time lightly hit the wall, noting un usual happened. As they were runing they could hear the lifless voice saying true the speakers "Power at 93%, time will reach goal in T minus 17 minutes."

Our heroes did not encounter anny guard on there way towered the bridge, probably Scarlet did not expect annyone geting on the ship and so she ordered evry soilder to go onto the ground.

After minute or so of runing our heroes entered in an huge, circile shape room. This room was covered in glass windows, with no other exit then the one our heroes used to enter this room. In midle of the room was an circle shape shiled, thet probably did not allowed annyone or annythis enter it, or exite. In this circle shape shiled, were lot of machines thet by looks of it were controling the drille under the ship. In this shield there was an generator thet was controling the shield. And next to all thos machines was an mare. She had short orange mane, thet was burned on ends, her body was covered in scars, but her tail was still looking beautifull orange color - like it did not belong to the rest of the body. If our heroes were to look closer they would also noticed an broken horne in midle of this ponys short main, and a pair od wings on her body. As she walked our heroes could see thet she was draging on of her hoves acros the ground.

Around the room, outaide of the midle shield, were couple if generators with panels thet controled diferent parts of the ship. One was controling the light inside the ship, and curently was set on low, but could be turned to medium or high.

Next generator was controling the cameras around the ship, and at this point was turned off.

Next generator was controling power output to wach-knights, and this generator was currently using most of ths ships power, and so probably was slowing down the drilling proces.

Next generator was in charge of teleporting, and because there was no use of teleproting now. Teleporters were turned off.

And lest generators was in charge of radar. Curently it was set just to scan this airship. But could be set to scan all of Canterlot.

As our heroes entered the room, this pony noticed our heroes and true smaile said "Come in, come in. Main atraction is just about to begine."

Edited by Fallen Valkyrie

Tyra charged into the circular room with her companions, and the first thing she noticed was the rough looking mare by the generators. Her coat was burned and singed, but her ginger mane and tail were perfect. Her forehead looked like a lot of her horn was snapped off. A curious site for the earth pony, to be sure.

Nevertheless, she didn't drop her guard for a moment, and she dragged her hoof on the floor. "If you wish to battle us, then you are foolish! There is only one of you, villain!"

She found no fun in an unfair fight, unless it was the other way around.

Scarlet did not drop the grin off of her face as she contineu to talk "Whay should I battle you, when I have already won." She laughed and contineu "You see, there is no way out. I have bested you, but to be fer you have lost the momet you joined this war.But....this victory would not be the same if i have juat gone up againts the Princess. And because of thet I am giving you an option - Turn around and go to vecation. And I give you my word thet I wont chase you down. I heard there was discovered an new, beautifull island some were on the easter seas. What do you say, do we have a deal?"

Ticktock smirked as Scarlett paced around the room "Well someone's cocky? also, say we take this deal of yours how do we know you wont come after us, after all I don't think that you're the most trustworthy pony in the world. Given though having my own island would be pretty nice."  

"Well..." Scarlet started "...if you stey you lost anny hope of living. But if you turn your tail and run, you stil have some kaind of hope for future living.So will you run and live, or stey and die?"

As Scarlet was talking, lifeless voice onces again true speakers said "Power output at 91%. Drill will reach its goal in T minus 15 minutes."

Ice tried to think about this rationally. Should they really stay here and risk being caught in whatever this mare had planned? Or turn tail, run, and still risk the mare coming after them. ​"Guys, there's no real easy way to go about this. We have to hurry and come to a solution. Should we stay or go?"

"NEVER!" Tyra snarled, stamping her hoof on the metal floor. "I refuse to turn tail and run from a fight, especially because this witch said so! A Shatterhoof never surrenders!"

Blizzard punctuated her owner's claim with a determined howl. It was obvious the two of them were not going anywhere, except forward.

Radiant finally stepped forward with a look of determination aimed directly at the mare. "No matter what we will stay to fight you and stop this machine, if we die in the process so be it. I will fall lifeless before I see your plans come to light." He stated as he levitated his blades out from his harness and begin rotating them around his body through the air. "The type of energy your seeking no pony can possibly control."

The captain then manifested the blades of his swords readying for combat.

"I know pony cant use all this energy." Scarlet said true smaile "And so am simply going to move this river of magic to the other side." Scarlet laughed "You know, because of safty." Scarlet turned around and because of her leg, she slowly moved toweres conteol panel "Anny how, lets start this. Shall we?" She prssed an button and for fraction of second all lights, as well as her shield got turned off, but after thet fractuon of second evrything comed back online. Onli thing diferent was thet lights were much weeker then before.

"Power output has changed." Life less voice said "Power output at 97%. Drill will reach ley line in T minuse 4 minutes."

Ice sighed, and stood next to Radiant. He was right. There would be no point in fleeing like scared little fillies at this point. '​"We came this far, and we're not gonna back down now!" He stood, ready to fight when Radiant gave the order. "Let's get her, guys! No holding back."

Ticktock gulled a bit at Radiant's statment, and thought to himself "Well i'm not sure if i'd die for Equestria i mean i still have a few good years left at least." However Ticktock drew is sword i thought ocured to him "Um guys dont you think this all seems a little to easy, i mean look she's on her own, injured and has no seeable way to attack... something about this doesnt fit for me."

Tyra snarled as Scarlett continued to taunt the group. "I will fall before I see you win the day, witch!" She declared.

As soon as the shields went down, Tyra let out a roar of battle before charging toward the machine. "ATTAAAAACK!!"

Blizzard let out a howl before galloping after her.

Tyra and her dog Blizzard charged at scarlet after they seen shild go down for fraction of second, and after thet fraction go up again. And because shild was on onces again, heroes and her companion were met with an un breakable shield. There was a small chance shield would break with them hiting it, but it would probably take lot more time they currently had on there hooves.

After Scarlet seen Tyra yelled 'atacks' and onli after couple of steps his charge was stoped she started to laugh, after couple of moments of laughing at gloryes charge of Tyra, she said to Tyra true voice thet was still shwoing thet she was laughing "You know, I would chalinge you to the battle of wits...." she grined at Tyra "....but clearly you are un armed."

If there was one thing that set Ice off, it was insulting his friends... ​"Asshole!" ​Ice charged forward, and leapt into the air. ​"Let's see you stand against all of us at once!" At the same time, he materialized a hammer made of ice in his hooves that he would bring down to slam on the shield to try and break it.

Radiant watched as Ice and Tyra both attacked Scarlet only to meet her shield, from the impact Tyra presented against it with no budge in the shell itself he could tell there was unlikely anyway to break it.

The captain looked to Tick Tock as Ice took his charge. "You're the more suited to this but change to power output on the generators within the room, power everything but the drill to the fullest it will go and that should help buy us time if the event from earlier is any indication." He said looking back to Scarlet and her shield, he had no dispelling magic and even if he did he wasn't sure if it would work seeing how this shield was manifested by the ship itself. "What is your end goal Scarlet, what do you mean you're going to move the ley line?" He questioned trying to keep her attention on him and he paced in the opposite direction of the generators.

Blizzard charged at the shield with an ice hammer and as soon as he got close inaf he brought it down on shield but it was not efective.

Scarlet looked at Blizzards atack, and laughed onces he got stoped by shield "I thinked I stend just fine against 'all of you'."

At this moment she noticed Radiant was talking so her attention shifted from Blizzard to him. She onli noticed lest part of Radian talking, onli noticed the part when he asked her a question. And so she started to speak "Like I said my end goal is to move this ley line to a diferent place so some maniac dont use it for evil." She finished talkimg with an grin, and after she finished, she started to push yome buttons on the control pannel for the drill.

At this moment the lifeless voice was heard again "Power output at 98% , drill will reach lay line in T minus 3 minutes."

Ticktock gulpped a bit "You know I find the faith you have in me a little over whelming but I'll try my best." Ticktock then ran over to the generator that controlled the lights "Ok then so lets turn you up to full then!" He then ran over to the camera generator and turn the cameras on, followed by the generator for teleporting "I do hate relying on others for teleports" then finally he set the radar to scan as far as it could. Ticktock then came back to Radiant huffing and struggling to stand from the distance he had to run between all four generators. "There... you... go... that's as much... power as the ship... can give." 

Slow but steay Ticktock moved around the room, from generator to generator. And slowly ship started to draw more and more power to the useless things.

After Ticktock finished lifeless voice said "Power output at 42%. Drill will reach lay line in T minus 35 hours."

Scarlet lowered her head and smailed. Her chirfull voice thet laughed moments ago becomed low and sinister "Strange.....for some reason I started to see dead ponys." She lifted her hoove and pushed an button, and with its press power output to the drill lowered to the 36%.

After the button was presed an blue hologram apered in the one corner of the room. It was double the size of our heroes and by looks of it, it looked like Scarlet in full body armor. Around this figure were flying seven litle robots thet probably keept this hologram stabl.

As soon as this hologram apered, it charge true the midle of room, with thos seven little robots still flying around him. Even if this pony was just a hologram, if our heroes were to get hit by it, it would be like they were hit by a train going with full spead.

Ticktock blinked "Wow and i thought Dark was psychotic." Ticktock then saw the hologram form and begin to run towards them "EVERYONE! Get out the way trust me you don't want to be hit by that, it's some kind of hard light hologram, basically we cant do anything to it but it can do a whole lot to us." Ticktock then scampered away from the hologram a bit just to make sure he didn't get hit "Try to do something to gets it's attention while I think of a way to get those little robots to stand still I think they projecting it." He then smirked and turned to Scarlett "Well I must admit you really are smart I mean I assume you made these yourself, pretty impressive."   

Tyra snarled as the enormous hologram of Scarlet appeared in the middle of the room, flanked by robots keeping it stable.

"So you are a witch and a ghost!" She snarled, not exactly getting the idea. "No matter, I shall deal with you and your little machines!"

She took heed of Ticktock's warning, but shook her head. "Nay, friend! I have taken on creatures far stronger!"

With that, and with all her might, she charged toward the hologram, yelling as she dived for it with intent to slash through its body. Blizzard, however, was smart enough to duck out of the way as instructed.

Ice watched as his hammer did little effect. Narrowing his eyes, he jumped back to gain some distance, and therefore gain a vantage point upon the situation. Once Ticktock started messing with the generator, it shined a light of hope.  ​"Yeah! We got this! You should've thought twice before daring to fight us."

​A smirk crossed his muzzle, but then he blinked, noticing the hologram moving on Ticktock's position. It changed to a frown, and then he clenched his teeth, "Oh, that's reaaaal slick." ​Along with Tyra, Ice charged the hologram, aiming to punch it.

Scarlet ignored Ticktock compliment and Tyra taunt. But she got angry because her charging hologram was not so usefull. And so, she turned around and preses another button, and onces again power thet was going into the drill lowered onces again from 36% to the 32%.

After Scarlet pressed the button, hologram thet was now charge true our heroes and was on other side of room turned around and as it turned around it changed color from blue to red, and seven litle robots were still around the hologram as all this happen.

After it changed color hologram got an electric aura. And after couple of moments from this, now red hologram, erupced electric bolts thet were aimed at our heroes. This electric bolts were easy to dodge because they were small, but there real power was coming from there number, and if some one is to caunt the number of this fest moving light projectils, they would count thet there was 32 electric projectals thet were heading towered our heroes.