Milkshakes or Smoothies? Why?

camsterman101

35 users have voted

1. 1. Milkshakes or Smoothies?

• Milkshakes
    • Smoothies
    • Other
    • None

smoothies, because they come in more flavors. I don't really care to much for milke and the only shake I really like is chocolate.  Though if I was Trixie I would have to go with
Oatshake, with extra hay.

smoothies, because they come in more flavors. I don't really care to much for milke and the only shake I really like is chocolate.  Though if I was Trixie I would have to go with

Oatshake, with extra hay.

Thanks for the idea! It turns out that Oatshakes are a real thing! Gonna try this later today! :)

http://theveganstoner.blogspot.com/2011/04/oat-shake.html

tumblr_maw0su3ZBp1rnex64.jpg

seriously,both are really tasty!

but if i had to choose, i´d probably go for the milkshake.Because milk makes everything 20% cooler(yeah, i went there :D )

• Brohoof 1

seriously,both are really tasty!

Eeyup.  :mellow:

Ditto. Both are awesome for different reasons. I love fruit, but vanilla and chocolate have their place on the food pyramid too. (At the top!  :derp: )

Edited by Promethium

Smoothies. They are a healthier counterpart of milkshakes. I love milkshakes too, but I can only drink them for so long until I get nauseated. The only milkshake I bother to finish is a vanilla milkshake (vanilla's my fav ice cream flavor).

Both!

Smoothies mainly during hot weather, and milkshakes during the cold (because I'm that sort of pony who would rather choose a milkshake over a coffee/hot chocolate :lol: ...).