Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Fixed :3 Reddit can be a wonderful place, as long as you only visit that place just for the pics and nothing else. Dunno why, but the community there works almost like a MLM of some sort

Wait fixed, fixed what? Either my eyes are deceiving me, or you're just playing a cruel trick on my mind.

My friend just visits the site for "the lulz" as he so eloquently put it. I still don't get why some people would go there to become part of the community though. It's good for a chuckle or two, but I find so much more on other places.

• Brohoof 1

Wait fixed, fixed what? Either my eyes are deceiving me, or you're just playing a cruel trick on my mind.

Shit. Before the forum's software took over and rehosted your pic in its server, your post only got 4chan's anti-hotlink image :x

Oh well

Shit. Before the forum's software took over and rehosted your pic in its server, your post only got 4chan's anti-hotlink image :x Oh well

Too lazy to use imgur, 4 am in the morning. I should probably sleep. I take that back, I will definitely sleep now. Even though I love the middle of the night conversations we have here.

Have a Fluttershy take my place until I return, although she won't keep responding back unfortunately.

Ijt0n5Y.png

• Brohoof 2

I probably surpassed that a long time ago, but then I tend to just dump a whole ton of random image links into this thread and other stuff. I don't make posts elsewhere unless I actively want to.

Also, speaking of intelligent posts: I've been doing a marathon run of the show, watching from the beginning and analyzing each episode as I watch it with a sort of mixture of recap and review. Been doing it on my Tumblr, but actually posting said posts onto my blog on the forum is too much work, because of weird formatting issues that happen when I copy/paste.

I wonder if I should advertise them anyway.

• Brohoof 1

I probably surpassed that a long time ago, but then I tend to just dump a whole ton of random image links into this thread and other stuff. I don't make posts elsewhere unless I actively want to.

Also, speaking of intelligent posts: I've been doing a marathon run of the show, watching from the beginning and analyzing each episode as I watch it with a sort of mixture of recap and review. Been doing it on my Tumblr, but actually posting said posts onto my blog on the forum is too much work, because of weird formatting issues that happen when I copy/paste.

I wonder if I should advertise them anyway.

You should do it :D I know plenty of people would be interested.

You should do it biggrin.png I know plenty of people would be interested.

Eh, would I just make posts about it on my blog on the forum? "The latest marathon post is up! You can see it through this link!" Stuff like that?

See I'm not sure how I should advertise it either, is the issue.

http://kyronea.tumblr.com/tagged/Kyronea%27s-MLP-Marathon

Oh, and if anyone is curious, you can find them through this link. It won't show them in chronological order though, but reverse chronological order.

Edited by Kyronea

Eh, would I just make posts about it on my blog on the forum? "The latest marathon post is up! You can see it through this link!" Stuff like that?

See I'm not sure how I should advertise it either, is the issue.

Blogs are perfect for that sort of thing, yeah ^^

I wish there was a way I could upload videos directly from my phone so I could show the world me singing and dancing to true true friend with some random kids

I wish there was a way I could upload videos directly from my phone so I could show the world me singing and dancing to true true friend with some random kids

0O1fq.jpg

The Miscellaneous Adventures of Lord Bababa!

Shall return after these messages.

Also, just take it off your phone with your computer if you can. Then the world will know of your true talent.

• Brohoof 4

If (blnIsRandom = True AND blnBladderIsFul = True) Then
lstOutput.Items.Add(txtGanaramOutput)
Else
EmptyBladder()
End If

@@Umbreon

So I posted this as a number in the Count Until a Mod Posts forum game:

If blnUserIsMod = False Then

intCounter += 1

lstOutput.Items.Add(Convert.ToString(intCounter))

lstOutput.Items.Add(strUserInput)

Else If blnUserIsMod = True Then

intCounter = 0

lstOutput.Items.Add("0")

Else If blnReverseRoles = True Then

If blnUserIsMod = False Then

intCounter = 0

lstOutput.Items.Add("0")

Else If blnUserIsMod = True Then

intCounter += 1

lstOutput.Items.Add(Convert.ToString(intCounter))

End If

End If

If x is declared as 55, what will this (makeshift) program output?

• Brohoof 1

If (blnIsRandom = True AND blnBladderIsFul = True) Then
lstOutput.Items.Add(txtGanaramOutput)
Else
EmptyBladder()
End If

@@Umbreon,

So I posted this as a number in the Count Until a Mod Posts forum game:

:wacko:

I'm sure everyone was completely lost. :lol:

Also, stahp making me wish I knew how to do that. D:

Hey guys :P What's up? Me, I'm waiting for the Epcot bus. But as I was walking to the bus stop with my family, I saw that person again, wearing the same RD backpack o.o Didn't expect to see her again

Hey guys What's up?

I was gonna program one of those "Press 1 for this, press 2 for that" things using Visual Studio, then I wanted to take a break and focus at repopulating my Simcity 4 plugins folder.

Really really really hard to find good CAMeLots, dude...

Hey guys tongue.png What's up? Me, I'm waiting for the Epcot bus. But as I was walking to the bus stop with my family, I saw that person again, wearing the same RD backpack o.o Didn't expect to see her again

Not much, trying to get started with something but.... procrastinate everything seem to be my thing~

@@Leafeon,

You.

Would you mind relaying this to Electrodolt for when he gets back? I wanna visually show him my intentions with VS.

2h80BtC.png

That is, unless you wanna give me ideas.

Edited by Ganaramadingdong
  • Brohoof 1

Good Morrow GCT, how are people on this glorious day?

Too lazy to use imgur, 4 am in the morning. I should probably sleep. I take that back, I will definitely sleep now. Even though I love the middle of the night conversations we have here.

Have a Fluttershy take my place until I return, although she won't keep responding back unfortunately.

img-1274140-1-Ijt0n5Y.png

Goodnight, my fellow Brony.

Hello Fluttershy, How are you today?

can i pick option 3 pl0x?

I haven't programmed the rest of the thing yet.

So you're gonna have to wait.

-----

So I told my own program to make me a sandwich:

cRX9vy1.png

Yeah, not so great at that.

But something tells me: What I made this into an open-source microproject, where the intent of all of this is to make a silly program where you enter a number and it gives you a response?

• Brohoof 1