Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

Happy pi day to you as well.

GCT take me to Disney worl too I wanna go :3 please. Hey you guys

I hate pi. always getting in my way when solving different equations and what not. "find the square root of pi time 7 squared" NO YOU MATH TEACHER!

I tried getting in Disney world once. Would Have worked too if the family didnt notice their baby turned into a grown dragon(I am a dragon fyi)

"find the square root of pi time 7 squared" NO YOU MATH TEACHER!

Yuck math tongue.png .... 

Disney worl's magic turned you into a dragonfly now they are going to make a ride on your behalf.  There are some things about disney I like: space mountain and a couple others. It would be nice to go again in the future. 

*god it is cold wearing like shirt + hoodie in my room and still freezing :C

@@Kyoshi,

Hey t here Kyoshi ^_^ yes we have all become fuzzy moths come join our cult :P. Yeah it is fun here when you have nothing to do.

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

Yuck math tongue.png .... 

Disney worl's magic turned you into a dragonfly now they are going to make a ride on your behalf.  There are some things about disney I like: space mountain and a couple others. It would be nice to go again in the future. 

*god it is cold wearing like shirt + hoodie in my room and still freezing :C

Oh my glob i totally read that wrong haha. I remember how long the lines were for space mountain. In the end it was totally worth waiting 20 minutes in line.

In the end it was totally worth waiting 20 minutes in line.

Oh my those lines at disney are insane o.O that is the only thing I hate about going there. There lines are so long we waited one time , I can't remember the amount of time we waited, but it took forever to get on just one ride.

*Personally I like six flags to disney though* I know different things but I like roller coaster thrill rides the best. 

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

Umm, hello everypony. Not sure if I am going to join a conversation here, but I feel like saying hello. I want to at least be a bit social, because offline I am literally not social at all.

You are always welcome either way.

Today is apparently Pi day as well. So, happy Pi day. π 

Sounds yummy.

Hi, Billy Mays here to ask you, "What are you doing with your life?"

Up until now, you probably had some goals you wanted to achieve. Not anymore.

It doesn't matter, because now you're unsatisfied with your life. You're not doing anything exciting, and you wanna murder just about everyone because you're 23 and you live with your mom.

-----

I ask anyone who knows anything about cs188 to tell me if I had gotten that statement dead-accurate.

Um... Is it just me, or does Jade's post come up empty?

Looks like I've finally mastered the art of the blank post. o..O

I have Visual Studio on hand and a confuzzled Arylett in our midst. Should I confuzzle her and everypony else using the art of programming?

Um, sure.

Um, sure.

Excellent.

Oh, and Jade, you're using a blank character that isn't a space or the enter key, so surely you're using some strange ASCII character (probably from 1 to 60 or something) or some sort of weird Unicode character.

Excellent.

Oh, and Jade, you're using a blank character that isn't a space or the enter key, so surely you're using some strange ASCII character (probably from 1 to 60 or something) or some sort of weird Unicode character.

No, I'm using magic.

No, I'm using magic.

If someone pulls off an extraordinary feat that no one else can understand, it's typically passed off amongst the masses as magic. I've had that kind of experience at least twice in my life, both during Simcity 4 modding and programming.

Thing is, once someone knows how that trick works, it's no longer magic, but the amazing part is that that one person may become the next magician.

So I know what you're using: It's either a blank ASCII character or a blank Unicode character. You can't fool me.

If someone pulls off an extraordinary feat that no one else can understand, it's typically passed off amongst the masses as magic. I've had that kind of experience at least twice in my life, both during Simcity 4 modding and programming.

Thing is, once someone knows how that trick works, it's no longer magic, but the amazing part is that that one person may become the next magician.

So I know what you're using: It's either a blank ASCII character or a blank Unicode character. You can't fool me.

It actually seems to be a bug or something. I attempted to post an image using a different method than normal, and I think I borked the post somehow.

(specifically, I saved an image to this computer I'm using (I've hijacked someone's office) using Firefox, than dragged-and-dropped the file straight from the little Downloads window that popped up directly into the quick-reply box. The image displayed just fine in the box, but seemed to fail to display when I posted. Now when I go to edit it, the edit box comes up empty, even when I toggle BBCode Mode.

If that made any sense.)