Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just a teeny tiny bit late ;D

JonasDarkmane

(edited)

Well, I never did a Hello thread when I came here, so I thought "Why not  ^_^?". 

Have posted a lot about myself on my profile already, but I guess I can share some basics. 

I'm a 18 year old male guy who lives in Iceland (cold right?) who enjoys mlp and the brony community. I love shows and books such as Game of Thrones and I like playing strategy games :D

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 9

(edited)

Well, Welcome jonas  :please:

It's awesome to have a friend like you in here and to know a bit more about what brought you to the MLPForums  :catface:

EDIT: Just noticed you have been here for a very long time before i joined, sooooo... Welcome?  :muffins:

Edited by Burning Snow
  • Brohoof 5

Hello (again) ... wasn't it you who welcomed me? (isn't this ironic) Anyway, you probably know me and it seems very late but welcome ... ? I guess ... you were here before me ... :derp: So confused ... :ooh::wau:  so ... welcome? or is it welcome back?

• Brohoof 5

... who are you again? :ooh::P

post-31081-0-48830600-1428354733_thumb.png
Hi there, Jonas! :squee: I hope you're enjoying your stay so far, and that you'll hang around on these forums for a long time to come! ^_^

king_sombra_by_huussii-d5kwh2a.png

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Well, it not happen every day to welcome a member that has registered before me, so WEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLCOME!!! :lol:  Hope you're enjoying your ride on this awesome community and that you still want stay with us for a long time. Also, I want to compliment you (and also with many other people) for all brohoofs you gave me in the past, encouraging me to continue welcoming new ponies! THANK YOU!!!   YOU'RE AN AWESOME PONY!!! :pinkie:

Please, take a pink of cider and a dozen of cupcakes, LET'S PARTY!

Edited by Dingo_Dash
  • Brohoof 2

Well, it not happen every day to welcome a member that has registered before me, so WEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLCOME!!! :lol:  Hope you're enjoying your ride on this awesome community and that you still want stay with us for a long time. Also, I want to compliment you (and also with many other people) for all brohoofs you gave me in the past, encouraging me to continue welcoming new ponies! THANK YOU!!!   YOU'RE AN AWESOME PONY!!! :pinkie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix7vrluEm4E

Please, take a pink of cider and a dozen of cupcakes, LET'S PARTY!

Thank you for that very warm welcome  :)  (and all of you other people who also welcomed me  :fluttershy:). I am glad that I have played a part in encouraging you  :adorkable:

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

Oh my Merlin's beard!!!! I finally get the chance to welcome you!!!! Well, welcome to the forums!!!! I am new here too!!!!

• Brohoof 1

Oh my Merlin's beard!!!! I finally get the chance to welcome you!!!! Well, welcome to the forums!!!! I am new here too!!!!

I wasn't new when I posted this, I was just really late D:

• Brohoof 2

I wasn't new when I posted this, I was just really late D:

I know!!!! I did it because it is called the "Welcoming Plaza" it wouldn't be the same if I didn't welcome you!!!

• Brohoof 1

I put your text in bold so that you could see what I meant D: