gaming Which was the first video game that you beat?

Magic Note

I am fairly certain it was a Mario game, though I am not sure which one I beat first, I think it was Super Mario World or Super Mario Bros. Sadly, neither of these first time 'victories' I consider legit, as I think I used the warp zone on Mario Bros. and the warping stars in World. Still, even skipping a big chunk of the game didn't lessen the impact when I beat Bowser for the first time in world. :P I was all like "Yay." :3

• Brohoof 3

KyoshiFrostWolfSIG1.jpg.b0b2e3d0d15e6abf25982983986dcba1.jpg

1 hour ago, RareGems said:

It was Super Mario World on the SNES.

SO WAS MINE :D. Poor Bowser, I was so excited that I've kicked his ass over, and over, and over, and over, and over..... then I've discovered the Special World and finished that as well..... when I was about 6 years old :fluttershy:..... on my SNES :fluttershy:..... 90s kid here :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords

Oh, you wanna know the funny part of my victory against Bowser in SMW? I didn't know that you can throw objects upward until I've replayed it in Super Mario Advance 2. So yes, all that time I was kicking Bowser's ass the hard way, by gaining momentum, fly, and kicking a mechakoopa in mid-air. I still do it today, just to keep my manly points :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords

The first one that I can remember is Kirby because I bet my mom I could beat it before her. Won myself 10 dollars. Which is a fortune when you are in 2nd grade 

• Brohoof 1

May the Friendship be with you. 

451464493_ForumSig.thumb.png.48186567011a6ac6b35659332f165d41.png

On 5/3/2015 at 12:55 AM, Binary Blast said:

53782_front.jpg

oh god the nostalgia, seriously though don't let the lincensed-ness of it fool you, it's actually a pretty good collect-a-thon platformer reminescent of Banjo Kazooi and you should really play it if not just for the nostalgia you might hae too.

Man I remember that game

twilight_sparkle_mlp_forums_signature_by

My first game I had beaten was Zuma Deluxe. It's the sphere matching game about matching 3-same colored balls by shooting balls from the frog.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

I am currently playing this game still a lot, and even have a channel on YT with the Zuma as a main topic (I won't give a link, becuase I don't know if it's allowed)

(edited)

First game I beat was a team effort in NES's TMNT II, my brothers, cousins and I played cooperative mode and in turns.

The first one I beat alone was either NES's Batman Return of the Joker or NES's Ninja Gaiden 3. I don't remember which one I beat first because whenever I got frustrated in one I started playing the other one, I do remember that I never played Ninja Gaiden 3 again once I beat it though, Batman I kept coming back even after I got a SNES.

Edited by DonMaguz

I think the 1st game I beat was Yoshi's Island for SNES. The final boss battle with Bowser taking up most of the screen was pretty epic.

It was Pokemon Red. Barring the popular/obvious choice though, it would have been Super Star Wars on the SNES

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move,
your job is to plant yourself like a tree next to the river of truth, and tell the whole world
"No, you move."