Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching amongst the dragons (action/adventure RP)

dragonsponies

My character is asleep, so whoever' next can post.

alright, i've sent a PM to Hokuto's Heir to let him know

another thing i'd like to mention is i'm really hoping to keep referencing to sexual intercourse as low as possible. Fictional Autor was subtle about this but this doesn't mean it should become a habit. it's a natural thing, of course it happens. but i just don't want any of the admins to close down our RP for such a simple rule :/

• Brohoof 1

alright, i've sent a PM to Hokuto's Heir to let him know

another thing i'd like to mention is i'm really hoping to keep referencing to sexual intercourse as low as possible. Fictional Autor was subtle about this but this doesn't mean it should become a habit. it's a natural thing, of course it happens. but i just don't want any of the admins to close down our RP for such a simple rule :/

Of course. I try to keep it to a minimum. I figured that since it was an inn with a bar and my pony was a changeling he'd pick up on it, but that's it. I'm not gonna go any further. Would you like me to edit anything I've already posted? 

(edited)

Of course. I try to keep it to a minimum. I figured that since it was an inn with a bar and my pony was a changeling he'd pick up on it, but that's it. I'm not gonna go any further. Would you like me to edit anything I've already posted?

nah that won't be neccecary i don't think it'll cause any trouble. just letting everyone know before someone crosses a line ;D Edited by dragonsponies

nah that won't be neccecary i don't think it'll cause any trouble. just letting everyone before someone crosses a line ;D

Alright. Sorry for scaring ya. I wouldn't go farther then that. Promise. Clopping isn't my thing ;P 

Hokuto's heir told me he'd want to quit the RP so i'll make sure his char get's out of the story in my next post. this means he's removed from the posting order. this means Shadow dancer has to post after Dire Miralis

i'll send him a message to let him know. for the others everything stays the same

@@dragonsponies,

Hey, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to withdraw. My wifi connection has been really bad lately, and I don't want to hold up the RP any more then I already have. If you want, I could make some kind of exit post? A post where my character dies? I dunno... 

(edited)

alright BerahaKrahn will be joining our RP, his turn will be right after AlexvanGamer. once again check the posting order on the 1st page of either the private thread or the OOC thread. 

Edited by dragonsponies

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/garramot-r8316Can my oc join? she is a dragon, she doesnt have almost any dragon attitude (you can read here on the link i gave you) but she can be as an not principal role but important!

i'm afraid your character isn't exactly fitting for the story. so i'm gonna have to say no. a dragon with memory loss doesn't really get much input to the story. :/

do you have any other OC's you might wanna join in with?

i'm afraid your character isn't exactly fitting for the story. so i'm gonna have to say no. a dragon with memory loss doesn't really get much input to the story. :/

do you have any other OC's you might wanna join in with?

No i dont :(( but okay, i will later work on her anyway i dont wanna fall on the cliche of the memory loss

(edited)

No i dont :(( but okay, i will later work on her anyway i dont wanna fall on the cliche of the memory loss

memory loss isn't a cliche, it's far from that, it's unique. but it just makes her unable to take part in the story.

her age shows the same problem. there's a reason my little pony rarely has an episode of the CMC's doing something important, they're to young to take part in something as dangerous as defeating Tirek for example. as a younger dragon and an outcast from the start. it would be rather unlikely for your OC to take part in the dragon migration in which the story plays out. 

okay wow, that sounded really rude but i assure you i don't mean it that way O.o

Edited by dragonsponies

memory loss isn't a cliche, it's far from that, it's unique. but it just makes her unable to take part in the story.

her age shows the same problem. there's a reason my little pony rarely has an episode of the CMC's doing something important, they're to young to take part in something as dangerous as defeating Tirek for example. as a younger dragon and an outcast from the start. it would be rather unlikely for your OC to take part in the dragon migration in which the story plays out. 

okay wow, that sounded really rude but i assure you i don't mean it that way O.o

Oh okay, but for example Spike its 5 or 6 and he was the one who defeated Sombra (and Spike is a coward we all know that :P) yes you are right, also my dragon doesnt fly or miggrate at all so its ok :3

• 2 weeks later...

right this isn't working out it seems, i'm afraid this is where it ends. people have left, and we're with simply to few to continue the story properly. so that's why i'm ending it. it was going to be okay at first because someone new was about to join in but he posted only once and then left. sorry for ending it like this but whatever.

it was sortof fun but next time, try finding an RP with a LOT of participants so this doesn't happen to you again. 

in short not enough players so i'm ending the RP