Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Out-weird the user above you

SkullcandyPegasus

Good morning mares, gentlecolts and literal snails! I am currently making an attempt to speak in a weird manner. My strategy to accomplish this is to talk in a formal and sophisticated manner on the topic of being weird. I personally find acting weirdly by speaking about acting weirdly to be analogous to breaking the fourth wall, as my topic of conversation is about itself. Strictly speaking, I am not breaking the fourth wall as I am not in a fictional universe with self-awareness about the medium I reside in. Unless what we perceive to be reality is actually a fictional universe created by someone else. Now that I am acknowledging this, I am either literally breaking the fourth wall, or I'm, like, acting like some sort of, you know, stupid idiot. This diction change right at the end sure threw you for a loop, huh?

True, but what if the snail was a rock? The rock of Bamboozlement! But the rock of bamboozlement is but a lie. It is actually Derpy's third eye hidden behind her mane. Unless deeply was Maud! But if so, then we return to skullcandypegasus's original question, the one of which sparked this debacle: Who was phone?!

There's no need for me to pretend to be weird by constructing some overly elaborate post. I will instead tell you my true life experiences: 

I once believed that the avatar of a Mightyena made me feel like a woman named Samantha.

One time, I ran out into my doorway, pulled down my pants, and started humming Kingdom Hearts music. Then I realized my pants didn't need to be pulled down and pulled them back up. I have no idea why I did that. 

I've only just begun. 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

(come onnnn videos are cheating X3 XD)

I'm not sure you understand the gravy of this situation

*puts gravy on your dog* 

I'm sure he will like it in the other dimention.

There is only marshmallows there.

But I once ate a grapefruit.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Oo-hoo-hoo ~

Beautiful, Adamantine.

The colors of death ^^

I feel..inspired!

Lady re~d. Dressed in dre~ad. Show me where to place their he~ads.

You alo~ne must ato~ne for the sin man sets in sto~ne.

Hehehe ^_^

(edited)

I pick my nose a lot.

Fruit noodles. Fruit poodles.

Sometimes I scratch too hard and get bloody boogers.

I have dreams where I have to burp really loud to save a can of tuna.

Also, I like spiders and eating bread and butter pickles while I clip my toe nails- exclusively.

Also I hate pizza sauce and have never seen star wars.

Also I don't like hot dogs.

Also I like bells.

The last guy I dated said something about ear wax.

Moist is a real word and has feelings too.

I don't use the bathroom because I'm half lady.

And I don't like shaving my pits.

Edited by Tinkh_

Spumpy Fish Throat,

The sounds of the earth and the waves of the sea. They call you to be their guardian. Spumpy... your destiny now begins.

• Brohoof 1

Sadly, soon someone's so seriously scorched.

That is you. Also, Doge is no longer one of those dank memes, and is, in fact, old and crusty.

Have your jimmies been rustled? Well then, come here, my brother.

something so silly, still so soothing.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

See that guy to the left? You know, the sentient floating talking question mark in a suit that's currently wearing a robe and barely holding a scythe with his thumb? Yeah, him? He used to be a goat. Yeah.

And, and do you want a spoiler? I bet you want a spoiler! Well, here's the spoiler. No, not that kind of spoiler. The spoiling kind of spoiler. Well, here it is! That sntient floating talking question mark that used to be a goat will be a princess in Three days! Yes, He will be a Princess! Yes, for Princess Bradley is coming! Hurray for Princess Bradley! Hail Princess Brad-Y-O-U-O-N-L-Y-H-A-I-L-T-H-E-P-I-N-K-O-N-E-!-K-N-O-W-Y-O-U-R-P-L-A-C-E-,-W-O-R-S-H-I-P-P-E-R-!

...Beep...

...Beep........Beep...

...Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...

..........Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep...

...Bee-BEEP-"Thank you for calling Vault-Tec, your first choice in post-nuclear survival. We're sorry, but due to unexpectedly high call volumes, all representatives are currently busy. Please stay on the line and someone will be with you as soon as possible. There are 101 million callers in front of you. Estimated wait time is 78,643 hours."... Beep.... Beep.... Beep........

Edited by Horse Reaper Bradley
  • Brohoof 2