Would you boop the avatar above you?

ChikaChan

*boop* She's pretty!

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

I think he wants to be booped^^ *boop*

EDIT: spelling mistakes xD

Edited by PinkuRiku
  • Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

*boop boop boop* :D

Aka "LadyPKchu".

*boop*

post-38245-0-56427800-1474156723_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Okie. *BOOPBOOPBOOP*

• Brohoof 1

「A nightingale in a golden cage, thats me locked inside reality's maze.」

「Come someone make my heavy heart light, come undone bring me back to life~!」

*BOOP!*

Also, i wanna boop that shadow avatar sometime, too xD I bet he'd blush even more LOL

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

^ Awwwwww :)

You are VERY boopable, pixel pony! *BOOP*

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

YES. I'VE BEEN WANTING TO BOOP THAT AVATAR ALL DAY :D Thank you thank you thank you for posting! :D *BIG hug*

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

YES! :D *boop*

Hi Zach! :D

Aka "LadyPKchu".