Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Equestria Online [RP]

Shift

(edited)

Lunara was in the kitchen. She sends a pm, "For all who would like a light breakfast. I just finished the omelets. Come and get some. Sorry to the big eaters but there is only enough for 5 omelets each. Please come to my shop."

Lunara had set her big table with all the breakfast food. She hopes that 12 places was good enough. She even put names for all but two of the places.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Red heard the scream, but since Caliber and Equinox had gone off, she figured she wasn't needed. It was probably just an NPC, anyway.

For some reason, Red found it hard to connect with NPCs. She had trouble connecting with real ponies, actually. She just... didn't care about NPCs. They sold you stuff. That was it.

She heard Lunara and went inside. She stared at the best-looking omelet she'd ever seen. She sat down, still staring at it. She really didn't want to wait for any pony to start eating... but it was polite. Her stomach growled reproachfully.

(edited)

EDIT: Caliber ninjad me.

"My name's Caramel, Game and other mysterious mare."

caliber tossed her a couple of health potions. "regen isnt fast enough." he said simply. "and id prefer to be called "Caliber." thats my name in real life." he grinned. "nice to meet you, caramel!"

'she panics easily. and she wasn't strong enough to fend off the timber wolves. must be a noob, or something. i might as well protect her for a while. at least until she learns not to go into places like that alone.' he thought.

(OOC: damn right i ninja'd you, i got skillz B) )

Edited by PeytonJay

(edited)

caliber tossed her a couple of health potions. "regen isnt fast enough." he said simply. "and id prefer to be called "Caliber." thats my name in real life." he grinned. "nice to meet you, caramel!"

'she panics easily. and she wasn't strong enough to fend off the timber wolves. must be a noob, or something. i might as well protect her for a while. at least until she learns not to go into places like that alone.' he thought.

(OOC: damn right i ninja'd you, i got skillz B) )

She considered telling him she was going to call him Game anyway, but decided not to disrespect the stallion who had saved her. "Nice to meet you too--I mean, considering the fact that I would most certainly never have been meeting anyone ever again if you hadn't come along and met me." she added drily. She was beginning to calm herself down as she grabbed the potions and drunk one. She grinned at her quickly regenerating health bar. She stuck the other in her inventory--she was in the safe zone of the town now, and it would be wiser to save it for later. "Thanks for the potions, Caliber."

She sighed wearily. "By Luna's nice horse-shoes, I'm starving. I'll be heading into that town for some grub. I got some money, by the way; I'll buy you guys some too, on me. Least I can do. I found a lot of money in a prize chest," she gave further explanation, "which is why those wolves were after me. Don't get greedy, kids." She began trotting towards the town, knowing the ponies would follow her. Well, hopefully. She vaguely thought she smelled well-cooked eggs, and drunk it in eagerly.

Edited by Reaver

Rush, never one to miss a good meal if he could avoid it, was quick to enter the kitchen upon receiving the message. Not even really thinking to let manners hold him back, he took the nearest plate and dug in. "This is fantastic! You're gorgeous, a great crafter, and you can cook, too- is there anything you can't do?"

Lunara says, "Foals. I don't wish to deal with my own foals yet."

Lunara looks over to Red and says, "Go ahead and eat. Each of us gets 5 omelets. The plates will keep them from deteriorating any time soon. But they won't last forever."

She sits down and eats her omelets as well.

After a lot of nagging Snowflake finally convinced the one typing this to post.... Snowflake stood back listening and watching everypony waiting to go fight that boss..... Snowflake is sitting in a chair playing around with his magical abilities trying not to show too much that he is bored

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Arcing Storm

Suddenly a emergent message was sent to the guild members. "Storm here... I'm fleeing from a powerful boss and swarmed by monsters... Send help immediately... Aarg--" The voice message cut off suddenly.

Meanwhile Storm was heavily injured and limping his ways through the dungeon. His health potions and agility potions had already run out. His health was regenerating slowly but it was chipped off by monsters and traps. Edited by Arcing Storm

Red's head shot up from where she was devouring her first omelet and looked at the PM. She looked around at everyone else. They'd all gotten Storm's message.

Well, I'm not going to let one of my allies die, she thought, stuck another omelet in her mouth, and shot off to find Storm, chewing as she galloped.

@@Reaver,

"It's alright. And..." Equinox looked at her PM's and saw Storm give off a call for help. She looked off at the distance and grumbled a bit. "Why is everypony dying today...?" She shook her head and looked at Caramel. "Oh! Um... you! Whatever you name is... er... one of my fellow guild members is in trouble right now and I need to help him and I know that you almost died but could you please come and help me? I'm not too big on combat and I don't want to trouble the rest of the guild..." She started running towards Storm's general direction. "I'll understand if you don't want to come!" She shouted back at Caramel, huffing and puffing as she sprinted to her destination.

@@Reaver,

"It's alright. And..." Equinox looked at her PM's and saw Storm give off a call for help. She looked off at the distance and grumbled a bit. "Why is everypony dying today...?" She shook her head and looked at Caramel. "Oh! Um... you! Whatever you name is... er... one of my fellow guild members is in trouble right now and I need to help him and I know that you almost died but could you please come and help me? I'm not too big on combat and I don't want to trouble the rest of the guild..." She started running towards Storm's general direction. "I'll understand if you don't want to come!" She shouted back at Caramel, huffing and puffing as she sprinted to her destination.

Caramel looked after the pony blankly. Well, there goes my breakfast, she thought. Her stomach rumbled with annoyance, whining as she breathed in the delicious smell of eggs. Celestia above, she wanted eggs so badly. Oh well, time to impress the ponies who saved me! She bolted after the mare.

"Absolutely I want to come!" she told her. "And, er, guild, huh? RL friends, or, er, you just kind of accepting?" she was gasping as she spoke, because this pony was fast and Caramel's tired joints were having a hard time keeping up. "Caramel. I'm Caramel. Nice to meet you, Mysterious Adventure Mare. M-A-M--I'm going to call you M&M until further notice." She decided, mildly hinting the pony that she didn't know the other's name either.

Seeing the message, Humble knew he had to do something. He was otherwise distracted to help caramel with her timberwolf problem, but knew he had to help a fellow guild member. Humble made his way out of the shop and went on his way with the others who were heading to the dungeon.

Red jumped into the trees and went from branch to branch. She stopped as she heard Storm and the... many... monsters approaching.

Oh Celestia, he was swarmed by monsters. And that was a powerful boss.

She needed to go in now. If it got to the shop, then it could destroy it. NPCs could fight in safe zones, even if players couldn't. (OOC: tell me to edit if needed!) She knew Humble was behind her, and probably more of her allies, too.

She jumped in and, with one fatal stroke, slash apart a weaker monster.

"Here to help, Storm!" She said, and put her sword in her mouth, tensing up, readying for the fight.

(edited)

@@Reaver,

"N-Nah, we're not real life friends... I put up a flyer for a guild and they all accepted yesterday!" Equinox huffed. "I didn't expect such a turnout... uh... my name's Equinox! Nice to meet you, Caramel. And yes... we're still accepting!" Equinox gave Caramel a once-over. "You look pretty tough... if you survive this boss, you're totally in if you want! If you don't... it's a shame..."

Equinox noticed that the dungeon was closing in, and she could hear a commotion going on inside of the dungeon's area. She motioned towards the border between the safe zone and the dungeon and nodded at Caramel. "Well... this shouldn't be too hard, right?" She requipped her daggers and entered the dungeon zone.

Edited by Shift

(edited)

@@Reaver,

"N-Nah, we're not real life friends... I put up a flyer for a guild and they all accepted yesterday!" Equinox huffed. "I didn't expect such a turnout... uh... my name's Equinox! Nice to meet you, Caramel. And yes... we're still accepting!" Equinox gave Caramel a once-over. "You look pretty tough... if you survive this boss, you're totally in if you want! If you don't... it's a shame..."

Equinox noticed that the dungeon was closing in, and she could hear a commotion going on inside of the dungeon's area. She motioned towards the border between the safe zone and the dungeon and nodded at Caramel. "Well... this shouldn't be too hard, right?" She requipped her daggers and entered the dungeon zone.

"Meh," Caramel said, shrugging, and decided to annoy the pony. She seemed like the neurotic type, who were funny to mock. Then again, she was guild leader, so not too much. "I prefer M&M. Imagine us! Caramel and M&M! Dream team!" she attempted to give a dramatic gesture with her hoof and almost fell face first. She grumbled as she caught up to Equinox at the dungeon.

"Not too hard? Well, if you say so." Caramel said drily, readying her bow with her magic. She slowly followed Equinox, letting the pony go ahead of her. She wasn't good with 1 on 1 combat--she needed to be behind the action.

Edited by Reaver

Arcing Storm
@@Little Red

10 HP... Please no more bleeding debuffs... Storm dragged himself through the dungeon until Red showed up. "Thanks... But I need to get out of here immedia-- Gargh!" He grunted as a monster slash at him from behind. He collapsed onto the ground as his HP went to 1. It then immediately regenerated back to a fourth of his health and a stunning blast appeared around him, stunning the monsters and slowed them down. "Ugh..." He groaned, getting up.

(edited)

@@Reaver

"Oh, that's how it's gonna be, huh?" Equinox smirked at Caramel's persistence. "In that case, hope you can catch up, Legolas!" She noticed three monsters attempting to pursue something in the distance, probably Storm. The monsters seemed to be timberwolves, somewhat ironically. "Hopefully you're no longer scared of timberwolves, Caramel. They don't seem to be a high level. Hopefully luck's on my side. Just to be sure..." She took out her lucky coin, flipped it in the air and caught it. Dang, it was tails. "Thanks, lady luck." She muttered sarcastically.

Equinox jumped at one of the time and sunk her daggers in them, dodging one or two attacks, dealing a decent amount of damage. Equinox would've reacted to the blast that Storm's item gave off, but she was too immersed in the combat. She whistled at her Dagger's damage. "Lunara is seriously the best..." She however got scratched by a Timberwolf claw, causing her to hiss and run towards a tree for cover. Thankfully, it wasn't a large amount of damage due to Storm's monster debuff.

EDIT: I'm surrounded by ninjas.

Edited by Shift

Following Red into the fight that Storm was in, Humble ran as fast as he could, then flew with his flute in hooves when they came up to Storm. Humble saw he was low on health, so he quickly played a song of healing over time (hot). Yellow notes danced from the flute to around Storm, restoring his health little by little. That was to keep him from dying, next humble played a long healing song to help with the much needed health. More notes came out of the flute towards Storm, and when Humble was done, Storm's health became almost full, thanks to the hot song as well. To finish off, Humble played a short song to fill in the last of storms health. Notes once again went towards Storm, and quickly healed him. The hot song was finished and Storm was fully healed, though healing that quick drained a lot of Humble's energy.

@@Reaver

"Oh, that's how it's gonna be, huh?" Equinox smirked at Caramel's persistence. "In that case, hope you can catch up, Legolas!" She noticed three monsters attempting to pursue something in the distance, probably Storm. The monsters seemed to be timberwolves, somewhat ironically. "Hopefully you can handle these timberwolves, Caramel. They don't seem to be a high level. Hopefully luck's on my side. Just to be sure..." She took out her lucky coin, flipped it in the air and caught it. Dang, it was tails. "Thanks, lady luck." She muttered sarcastically.

Equinox jumped at one of the time and sunk her daggers in them, dodging one or two attacks, dealing a decent amount of damage. Equinox would've reacted to the blast that Storm's item gave off, but she was too immersed in the combat. She whistled at her Dagger's damage. "Lunara is seriously the best..." She however got scratched by a Timberwolf claw, causing her to hiss and run towards a tree for cover. Thankfully, it wasn't a large amount of damage due to Storm's monster debuff.

EDIT: I'm surrounded by ninjas.

(Well, looks like we're going to have two fights going on at the same time. Let's see how this turns out.)

Legolas. She liked that. Caramel began shooting her arrows quickly, leaping up into a branch. One... two... three down! Gosh darnit, why do timberwolves have to travel in packs? "Lady luck can go stick herself in some dirty hay bales!" Caramel called, shooting the wolf that had scratched Equinox in the eye. It howled and broke apart. I need some aoe arrows. Maybe a shop back in that town will have some.

"Buck! You okay there, Storm?" Red said, slashing another monster that attempted to attack Storm. "Humble, come over here," she called, "we'll stick together, back to back." Also, Humble was weakened from that amazing healing spell. The guild couldn't afford him dying. She slashed apart another monster.

(edited)

A short time later, a silver blur lands onto the main monster. "Ha! Surprise!" Says Lunara on the monster's back. She telekinetically sinks her blades into the monster's back. She then flaps her wing and lands near the group. Her mythril armor and accessories making her a defensive tank.

(She has full mythril items set except for her weapons. They are silver material Made.)

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Somewhere in the middle of the swarm of monsters, not too far from Storm and the others, Rush was having himself a grand old time. He'd been itching for a fight and it was simply his nature to excel when he was thrown into the center of a brawl. The others could have the boss. He was perfectly content to go for quantity over quality.

caliber ran past the weak monsters, slicing them up as he ran past, and went for the boss.

he jumped, and sunk his sword into the boss's chest, where its heart should be. critical hit. (im gonna assume its a giant gorilla. :derp:) it roared, and grabbed him, but he gripped his sword, and did a spin attack, slicing up the monster's hand, and again damaging the monster.

"c'mon!" caliber yelled, "you can do better than that!" he said, as he zoomed past it's feet, and struck at the tendons. more critical hits.

the ape roared, and beat it's chest. it was giving itself a buff, and its HP dropped a little for the cost to activate the skill, but it made no real difference. it got bigger, and it's fur turned red.

caliber blinked. "...oops?" he said, before the ape slammed the back of his fist at him, sending him flying. caliber's HP dropped around 24%. "damn, this guy got strong fast!" caliber remarked, before landing on the ground, and running back at it. "lets go!"

It seemed almost the entire guild was there at this point. She charged beside Caliber and dodged a blow. She jumped up and slashed at its eye. It roared and attempted to hit her. She knew she could not get hit. She pulled up her legs and landed on top of its fist.  She stabbed its finger and threw some knives at its face.

Snowflake casually walks up towards the others "hey guys wha.... Holy Celestia what the Tartarus is going on" Snowflake enchanted everyone with an Ice barrier giving them more defense Snowflake then stood back and shot frostballs at the mini boss