Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Equestria Online [RP]

Shift

"no restrictions.... just going to be you and me...." Snowflake starts the duel and steps back a few feet.... waiting for Caliber to accept the duel.... Snowflake knew Caliber's limited edition sword could mean trouble.... but Snowflake's gear is a rare set... though his set was incomplete without the staff...

caliber opened up the menu, and accepted the challenge. "okay..." he pulled out his sword, "lets go!" the sword changed class to a hammer, and caliber ran at him, preparing to give an almighty strike downwards. 

(caliber can switch classes at a moments notice, and he'll try to find the class best suited for combating a certain type of fighter. if thats okay with everyone, that is.)

That was... interesting. Lunara didn't have a cutie mark. She was about to ask, when she noted the duel starting. It was probably better if she didn''t ask, anyway.

"Woah, boys," Red said, stepping in between them. "Outside, outside. Let's not destroy the NPC building as our first guild meeting."

(I am assuming you guys are still inside, because you haven't specified otherwise... let me know if I messed up... XD)

"I'm with Red," Equinox said as she stepped near Caliber and Snowflake, frowning. "I'd prefer it if you kept your violent urges until we got to the front lines, but hey, if you want a duel, do it outside." Equinox made her face shift into a smile. "Unless you really want a large damage bill to be thrown at our heads. ...to be added to the large pile of paperwork I keep on putting off..."

Humble had a uneasy feeling upon him. Player versus player. He hasn't got that chance to see any so far in the game, but still knew well about it. What he was wondering, is it okay for guild members to start a guild together by defeating, or being defeated by the other... Yeah it helps improve skill, as there is no better way to fight the best. It lets you learn from a whole new experience of how to play your game. If you lose you train harder to be better. It even creates a friendly rivalry to push the players further beyond their limits. There are many great aspects from PVP. Though for the sake of others, he worries about what damage it causes. Sure we're not equal in skill when we play games like this. Though in the wrong circumstances, winning or losing, if you think you are better or worse than another, you could have the wrong ideas towards them, yourself, or anyone else for that matter. Not something he hopes for in a guild trying to work together. Looking at the two, he believes them to be smart players and continues to keep his mouth shut.  

Lunara looks over Caliber's sword. (Using crafters appraising skill) she looks to be scanning over the sword, mumbling something to herself. She looks at the others doing the same. She says, "Nice weapons. I happen to know that the mana blades I wield are superior quality weapons."

She sets on the table two weapons that looks to be a hilt with a switch on it. "It took me most of my craft training time to make them. As a Craftknight, we don't like to wield weapons that we ourselves didn't make. It's my style of fighting."

(edited)

Snowflake was able to cast an Ice spike into Caliber's chest just before getting nailed by his hammer.... the impact caused Snowflake's hat to fly off his head..... Snowflake's vision was blurred from the strike but he quickly gets up "pretty good hit.... but your still no match for my magic..." as Snowflake begins to casts more Ice spikes at Caliber he gets interrupted by Red "whoa you nearly took an Ice Spike for him.... you should be careful I just got my bounty cleared".... Snowflake listens to the others concerns and as much as he'd love to have a fight in a pub with another player he understood "alright then... but I need someone to witness me beating him.... I like dueling in front of an audience"

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

@@Midnight_Aurora

On the one hoof, Rush wasn't usually one to miss out on a good fight. On the other hoof, he was having a hard time taking his eyes off of Lunara, especially since he was naturally inclined to ogle any mare that was showing off their flank. More interesting perhaps than either, however, were Lunara's obviously exceptional weapons, and the possiblity of having someone who could custom-make a weapon for him. Thinking back to the hefty sum of gold he'd acquired as an unintended side effect of the training he'd been doing against monsters, he briefly wondered just how good a weapon it could get him. "Say, Lunara? When we're done helping you with this job, do you think I could order something from you? I'll pay good money for it. And I'll help you get quality materials for it if you need me to. If I'm going to be hitting things, I want to be able to hit them as hard as possible."

((Sorry I haven't been around all day. Work and needing to catch up on sleep and other boring things keep getting in the way. I should be a little more active in the coming week, though. Oh, and Rush isn't going to care one way or another what the guild is called.))

caliber grinned. "big talk, bro." he said, confidently. "iv already decided that your anti-class is a ninja." his sword switched classes. "so...shall we take it outside?" he started walking towards the door, assuming he'd follow. "oh, and if you want an audience, id recommend you." he pointed at red. "since your the one who interrupted us. whattaya say?"

(im sensing a rivalry forming... :ph34r: )

(edited)

Arcing Storm
@@Snowflake Frostflame, @

@@Midnight_Aurora,
"Alright. I think the name Ender's Alliance is good, what do the rest of you think? Any objections?"

"None from me." Storm answered, finishing up his mug of apple cider quite quickly. He looked over to the arguing two and sighed, standing up and walked over to them. "Snowflake, Caliber, take your fight outside please. We don't want to harm the NPCs or wreck the pub, do we?"

Edited by Arcing Storm

(edited)

@@@Little Red@@Humble Hymn

Snowflake looks at Caliber "oh your going to swap your class again?..... heh alright then but don't think having more haste will be enough to take me down.... plus I have a few trick up my sleeve as well" Snowflake looks at Red "well how bout it?" Snowflake then looks at Humble "you... your a healer right?.... can you tend to our wounds.... I'd rather not use a potion...."

(im sensing a rivalry forming...  :ph34r: )

Snowflake is actually growing pretty fond of Caliber.... he is just testing your strength 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Snowflake Frostflame,

"Su-Sure thing....just didn't want to get in the way of you two," Humble said, slightly upset that somepony told him to to use his healing as he was happy to do it on his own. Humble, flying slightly off the ground, took out his flute and began to play a multiple healing tune, since there was more than one pony in need. Yellow music notes appeared from the flute,  flying over to Caliber and Snowflake and circling  around them. Since no pony was in a battle, Humble didn't need to conserve his abilities and made sure they got the right treatment, while not wasting too much of his energy, in case he really needed to make use of it. Within a short moment, the two ponies were fully healed. 

Edited by Humble Hymn

Red nodded. "Sounds fun. Anyway, this'll be a good way to start learning each other's abilities." Red nodded at the bartender as she began moving outside. "Shall I also provide a dramatic narrative?" She asked Snowflake jokingly.

This was already fun... She was going to enjoy her time in this game.

@@Little Red,

"Dramatic narrative?" Equinox overheard, squeeing. "Oh, I love dramatic narratives! In fact, I happen to come up with them on the spot! Ahem. ...the great Enders Alliance, a young seedling that will soon grow into a mighty tree that shall make all evildoers cower in fright because of our mighty flame, head towards their mission to forge a blade that the gods shall look down and smile on! But before our heroes head to their destination, a duel must happen, the clashing of two legendary weapons!  ...good enough?" She snorted. "God, that sounded like a bad cartoon ending."

@@Snowflake Frostflame,@@Little Red,  

caliber grinned. "no worries, man. i got plenty of potions." he checked his inventory. "i got...forty-nine of 'em, in fact." he walked outside, assuming snowflake was following him. 'ninja style is best for this guy.' caliber thought, 'it has a high evasive and critical hit chance, making it perfect against spell-casters. but the longer you use it, the less luck it has. making me vulnerable. i have to end this dual fast.'

Humble considers spending his time in the pub while the dual occurs outside. Nothing's wrong with them settling their little competition he thinks Though it's not like not avoiding it is going to solve anything. I might as well watch. It could help study their fighting styles when the real battles come and show me how real fights play out, something that's going happen a lot in the future. Besides, at least one of them is going to require some assistance with their health by the end of it. He makes his way outside, and leans against the front of the pub.

Red was pleasantly surprised that Humble joined the little group outside. She'd expected him to avoid any and all fights he could, and it was good, in her opinion, that he wanted to watch the duel. It showed he wasn't afraid of combat.

"Good job," she said to Equinox, amused.

Frostine walked about, trying to find a place to sleep for the night. She looked around to make sure no monsters would jump out of nowhere and attack her. Not that I couldn't defend myself... she thought. Frostine decided not to let her fear take over her.

Lunara put her blades away and reequips her cloak. She heads out side to watch the dual. She also says, "How about we go and get those items after the dual?"

She looks like she is anxious to leave and get those materials. She is also anxious to make her first sale.

before Snowflake walks out he realizes his hat was being carried away by a rat "HEY COME BACK HERE WITH MY HAT!" Snowflake chases the rat before levitating it and taking his hat back.... Snowflake puts his hat back on his head and walks outside "hehe you really think evasiveness will be enough against me.... well two can play at that game" Snowflake summons five duplicates who surround Caliber "unguard!" Snowflake and his duplicates begin casting Ice Spikes at Caliber

caliber barely had enough time to register the fact that the dual had started. he immediately demonstrated just how high his evasiveness skill was. he jumped into the air, twisted and flipped to evade the ice, and when he fell on the ground, he took down two of the clones with a wide arcing slash. he briefly wondered if he should change his style to barbarian. but he decided against it. 

"that it?" caliber asked, as he finished off the other two. "at this rate, that money is mine!"

"clones are expendable.... let me show you what a real mage is capable of" Snowflake ordered his clones to distract Caliber a little longer with Ice Spikes..... Snowflake then casted a magical ice sword he went charging in at Caliber only to teleport behind him.... Snowflake swings his sword...

(you decide if it was a hit or parry)

caliber had again, barely finished the clones when snowflake appeared behind him, brandishing a sword. caliber's perception skills warned him of it, and he spun around, blocking it with his own sword. "heres where you made your mistake!" caliber gloated, "you decided to engage me in swordplay!!" in less than a second, he switched classes to samurai, and set the style to battou-jutsu.

caliber set his stance, and attacked with a single, impossibly fast strike.

(edited)

Snowflake jumps back avoiding the strike but drops his magic sword..... "I never make a mistake everything I do is simple just to find your strengths and weaknesses" Snowflake begins to cast strong blasts of frost at Caliber "feel the chilling power of Ice magic" 

Lunara watches a bit amaised at his sword skills. She watches, in almost slow motion, the way the sword cut the air. She knows she isn't that strong because she hasn't been training more then she has been crafting.

"He is good. I am sorry to say that I am not that strong but my perception skill is about even to his. I even saw that sword swing he did."