Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Equestria Online [RP]

Shift

@@Humble Hymn,

Equinox looked over to Hymn. "Oh, Hymn, you can go wherever you want, though if you don't like a lot of enemies you can stay here with me. The boss battle will probably be a bit hectic, so if you don't think you're ready for that, you can come with me. I'm 60% sure this quest isn't dangerous. ...hopefully. But, you can go wherever you want, it's your decision!" Equinox grinned a smile as bright as the sun as she started scrolling through the map and muttering to herself while she looked at her quest screen. 

(edited)

@Caliber

She shakes her head, "High damage and crit rate but low accuracy. Mainly used as a off hoof defensive weapon for deflecting attacks. they are also sometimes called energy sabers. They belong to no class in specific."

Lunara holds up the hilt and handle like weapon. She flicks it and a blade of pure mana energy materializes out of one end.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

@@Shift,

"Well..." Humble replied, "My healing would be better off helping those in need, and if you don't think there is any danger where you're heading, I won't be there to just be of no use. Besides, if I'm going to be a support player for this guild, I'm going to need to contribute my skills to where they're needed, that includes when it gets hectic." He smiled back at Equinox, although knowing part of what she said with not being ready might be true, but he pushes that aside with the thought of helping his new guild.

@@Humble Hymn,

Equinox nodded. "Huh. Alright, y'know, I didn't think you'd have the guts to go with Lunara. I'm proud of you, little guy. Courage like that can get you places, like..." Equinox looked around, before pointing towards the general direction of the sky. "...up there! Your courage can make you soar throughout space... even though your wings can already do that. Man, this is a bad analogy." She rubbed her head a bit. "Well, I suppose i'll start doing my quest for real tomorrow, since it is 6:30 game-time. And unfortunately, I can still feel tired!" She yawned a bit. "Sigh..."

"Yes, it is a bit late, isn't it?" Red mused. "Perhaps we should start the quest tomorrow." She said to Lunara. "It may be for the better. And we could take a little bit to all introduce ourselves properly to our new allies." She added the last bit to Equinox. "I would like to know you all better." And make sure you're trustworthy.

Lunara says, "Starting tomorrow would be better."

She gives a pm to all present with the address to her home and shop.

She then says, "for those going on the dungeon run, let's me there so I can show you the shop and so you know wjat I can currently make. I only have basic to uncommon quality weapons and items up for sale. There should be enough for me to adventure for a few months. I spent the last bit of time from my last adventure to craft my flank off. Have yall ever heard of a Craftknight?"

@@Shift,

Lyriex turned around to face the pony talking to him. It was a mare.

"A clan? Mm.."

He thought about it, was it safe to travel and try to beat the game alone? No, it was not a good idea.

"Hm, yeah sure." He smiled at her and waited for his invite to the guild. It was good to know he was not alone. 

(OOC: Sorry for the short posts, haven't had much time on my hands lately!)

(edited)

"You guys are trying to get out of this annoying game, right?" Frostine asked, "Well, if you're okay with it. I'd like to come with you guys, like join your clan, you know? I really want to get back to my mom." Stop saying like, you're sounding like a valley mare!  she screamed at herself in her mind.

Edited by LyraBae

(edited)

Snowflake puts his Applejack away "Craftknight.... it sounds like it should ring a bell.... I have been all over the world so remembering every item name, place, or anything isn't easy..." Snowflake looks around the place and sees that nothing has really changed.... "so whats the plan are we calling it a day?"

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

Lunara says, "A Craftkight is a warrior who fights best when using what they themself make. I make all the items I use. I have been trying to upgrade my gear for a while but setting up my shop took too long."

She then looks to the time and yawns. "Yea I am going to turn in. Once that paper work gets filled out I hope we can get along."

She heads for the door and starts heading for her shop and home.

Red nodded, "I will hit the hay as well," she said, stoic as ever. So, now she could say she knew a craft-knight. She glanced at Frostine. "Do not worry," she said simply, "we will get back. I'll make sure of it." She went inside and up the stairs to the room she'd gotten earlier, but did not sleep. She couldn't with a bunch of relative strangers in the house. It was going to be a long night. She found herself growing excited for morning, to meet her new allies properly.

Rush shrugged. "I guess I'll see you guys in the morning, then. I'm going to get some quick training in before I go to bed." With a quick wave and a nod of his head, he turned and left in search of a good workout. Hopefully, now that he was working with this guild, it wouldn't be too hard to find one in the future.

Equinox nodded. "Alright, gang, let's hit the hay!" She paid the innkeeper for her bed, them ran up to the inn's beds. She jumped in one of the beds and snuggled close, contently yawning. She let her eyes flutter closed. "See you guys in the morning..." She mumbled as she started to drift off to sleep.

Storm gathered his things and prepared to go dungeon crawling, despite it was late in game-time. "I'll do get some materials and loots while you guys sleep.G'Night." He sent a message to the new guild, heading out of the town and into the forest nearby. He was cautious and prepared to strike at any given moment.

caliber shrugged. "i was thinking of grinding a bit. but ill see ya later!" he said, as he walked of the that floor's dungeon.

he opened the door, checked to make sure he had a decent amount of health, and escape crystals, and walked in, prepared to start grinding.

(when everyone wakes up, and starts eating breakfast, he'll burst in. okay?)

Frostine went up to the inn's beds, she was feeling tired. She's always been tired, though she's never had a bed to sleep in. Frostine flopped onto the bed, it was much more plush then her sleeping bag. Her sleeping bag had always felt like a rock. The unicorn fell into a deep, soft, quiet, sleep.

Humble went off to find a new place to sleep. Sure he could see if there's still a room available in the inn along with the members of his guild, but he's not quite ready to be sleeping that close to others. Well Humble you took a big leap today....Not only agreeing to become close to random strangers, but to help some of them face some kind of horrific monster tomorrow....Don't worry, it's a good thing, you can prove to yourself and others that you can actually be useful. If it's not with your healing or whatever, you can use yourself as a meat shield....sure there's worse ways to go in this prison of a game....With that, he looked to find a vacant spot to rest for the night.

Lunara woke early. She gets dressed and heads down to the shop. She makes sure the shop program is active and on stand by. "System command access shop program Lunara 1. Place on standby. Shop opens in 30 minutes."

The program appears behind the counter awaiting opening time of the shop.

Lunara sends to the guild.

@ All going after the boss and to help with the gathering.

"Morning guild. For all those wanting to go hunting today. Come to my shop. I gave you the address yesterday. I will be waiting."

She awaits the arrival of the others.

It was receiving the message from Lunara that got Rush out of bed. Usually he'd sleep in pretty late, but working with the guild was more important. Quickly making preparations for the day ahead, he headed out for Lunara's shop and upon reaching his destination was surprised to see that he seemed to be the first one to arrive.

@@Midnight_Aurora,

He gave Lunara a friendly smile and wave. "Good morning. I see it wasn't entirely in my dreams that the ladies of my new guild were so lovely."

...He simply wouldn't be Rush if he missed an opportunity to flirt with a mare. 

caliber burst down the door. "yo! wassup!?" he said, looking like he had slept all night. "we ready to go kill that boss, or wha-" he noticed rush. "oh. hello. who're you?" he asked. 

he was already mentally judging this guy, sizing him up. would he be another player as strong as him?

(edited)

Lunara chuckles, "Lovely and Dangerous. A craft knight only uses weapons they themselves craft. Same for all my equipment too. Today is one such run. That plus Caliber's boss. So want to see what the shop has. I should have enough to go for a month or two without having to restock. Unique crafts have to be custom ordered."

Lunara heads inside turning the closed sign to open. "System command. Execute program Lunara 1."

The program responds, "Welcome to Lunara's Crafting Center. How may I help you today." The program says to rush. The program looks just like her without wings.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

@,

Rush looked over at Caliber. "I'm Rush. We met yesterday but you were probably too busy having fun fighting without me to remember." 

@@Midnight_Aurora,

Following Lunara inside, he looked around with genuine curiosity about the shop and how it worked. "This is pretty cool.  I hadn't really spent any time in the shops before now. I've just been out there beating on things. In fact, if you'd be willing to help me with one, I could probably do with a new weapon pretty soon. I can pay for a custom order if you have the time. After our mission today, of course." 

Lyriex was already sitting back in a chair with his hooves up on the table, he was picking his teeth with his poison dagger, it had no effect on the wearer however.

His message beeped, it was from a mare in his new clan. It held the address to a shop at the end of the message. He had overheard that his guild was going to be defeating a large monster in one of the hard dungeons, he may as well tag along with them.

He stood up and sheathed his dagger, as he walked out the door and headed towards the shop.

(edited)

Red arrived at the shop. She was exhausted, though she didn't show it. She hadn't slept a wink. She nodded at Caliber, Rush and Lunara. "Good morning, all." She said, "I think a couple others are coming to join us." The shy pony, Humble, she knew was... and the one she'd saw getting ready that morning, she believed his name was Lyriex, was as well. Were there a few others..?

Edited by Little Red

Lunara says, "I have a few items current on the shelves that my be a start. Talk to the shop program for any shop based needs. It can even take orders for custom items. It will also let you know if I have the recipe or not. I don't have all the recipes."

She then looks to Red and Caliber, "Well if yall need any upgrades, I should have something of an improvement. have a look for yourselves."

(Shop is fully stocked with up to base mythral items. For custom items of any material make your request with the shop Npc.)