Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Equestria Online [RP]

Shift

So, it copied the highest stats of its opponents, including weapons... this would be a great boss to fight long after they'd beaten it, because they could always count on a good fight from it.

She galloped forward quickly and struck at the Caliber clone.

caliber and red struck at it together, and it stumbled back. it had lost around 7% of its health. 4% from the critical hit lunara had delivered, and 2% from the red and caliber attack.

caliber had done 1% already.

but enough talk about health.

the black clone looked at the duo, and copied red's speed stat. it immediately became faster, and made a counter-attack. this, coupled with cailber's strength, and lunara's weapons, made for a deadly combo.

it went for its original target, lunara.

Red gave herself a quick pat on the back that her speed stat was higher than the other two. Actually, that probably wasn't something to be pleased about she reflected when noticing the increase in the clone's speed. She jumped in front of Lunara and struck against one of the mana blades. She kicked out at the clone with one hind leg, attempting a sweep.

(edited)

Lunara was ready. Having set herself against a potential counter, She was easily able to side step away from red and parry the remainder of its attack and create one heck of an opening for the others. She even added a prepared counter of her own. They one thing it couldn't copy. One's real world mind set. She didn't have a tactic stat anywhere on her character page to mark for tactical knowledge. She says, "It can only copy what skills are open, available and useable on the character page in the menu. We have to rely on our IRL self to beat it. I have always been good at a game of tactical wits."

Again her defensive stance lessened the damage but a counter hit from a parry should even the damage. She also made an opening for the group to get attacks in.

She seems to be making herself out to be a big threat on the field. Hopefully it doesn't become a disadvantage for her. This thing was altering itself with the strengths of each ally that joins the battle.

She readies herself self for something, her blades glowing faintly. They are now held in her Short Range Telekinesis. Alowing her extra mobility with the freedom of her wings. She still looks to be readying something though.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

after lunara's counter, red attacked. the clone jumped, red's leg passing cleanly underneath it, and spun in mid-air, striking at her with the mana-blades.

caliber ran seeing an opportunity, and attempted a stab it's side, but in that split-second, it morphed into red's smaller frame, caliber's sword passed by the stomach, and it kicked caliber in the face. then, it backed off a little, and started looking at the rest of the party. alls one would have to do is join the fight, and it'll copy the abilities. including magic.

"oh, really lunara? cause im about as strong as i am in here, as i am in real life." he said, holding his nose.

this thing was copying their abilities, but it wouldn't be able to copy, say, intelligence. interesting...

he remembered the others. "engage if you want to." caliber said, "but if you do join, try to use your in-real-life talents!"

Caliber's Health: 94%

Blob's Health: 93%

Red's health: 100%

Red was analyzing the boss. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to be mindless.

"Our biggest advantage here is that we're a group," she said, "we should use that to our advantage tactically." She got into a position a little ways from the others so she could hit the boss when it was distracted by one of the others.

(OOC: I'mma wait for one of the other guys to post. I don't think us three should be the only ones fighting this boss.)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Lunara grins and says, "My only real life tallent is the fact, I currently don't have one. But I am who I am because of who I chose to have as my friends." Right as it took on red's form a brilliant flash eminated from Lunara's horn suddenly. It was her light spell and in a room of darkness, it really has a blinding wallop on that which normally doesn't look to be in the light.

"Illumino!" The only word to come out of her mouth when the spell us used. Still she is making herself to be a threat. This attack did no damage but should blind it for a second creating an opening for attacks.

(Agreed. But three should be a match for it. Coordinated attacks. Lunara is playing the counter avoidance tank.)

(edited)

@@Guirdann,

Caramel perked at the boom and scream, coming from somewhere nearby to her and Equinox. "You hear something there, my Glorious Leader?" she asked Equinox "Sounds a lot like my entrance with those wolves. I mean, screaming. I screamed. I don't usually scream, you know," she said conversationally, and was about to continue, but realized that somepony could be in danger. "Well, I'm going to go check it out," she told Equinox, and started heading through the forest. She noticed the glyphs on the trees, ready to blow at any moment.

Impressive, she noted. It takes a lot of skill to make those, and more to use them properly.

She rounded a corner and found... a pony. With some kind of fish tank thing. That's odd, she thought. "Hello..?" she called out uncertainly to the pony, stepping forward, half-readying herself to attack. Just in case.

(Tell me if I did something wrong again. XD I'll fix it.)

Edited by Reaver

@@Guirdann,

Caramel perked at the boom and scream, coming from somewhere nearby to her and Equinox. "You hear something there, my Glorious Leader?" she asked Equinox "Sounds a lot like my entrance with those wolves. I mean, screaming. I screamed. I don't usually scream, you know," she said conversationally, and was about to continue, but realized that somepony could be in danger. "Well, I'm going to go check it out," she told Equinox, and started heading through the forest. She noticed the glyphs on the trees, ready to blow at any moment.

Impressive, she noted. It takes a lot of skill to make those, and more to use them properly.

She rounded a corner and found... a pony. With some kind of fish tank thing. That's odd, she thought. "Hello..?" she called out uncertainly to the pony, stepping forward, half-readying herself to attack. Just in case.

(Tell me if I did something wrong again. XD I'll fix it.)

Hello?... He said to himself, not realy processing everything while turning to the pony that appeared behind him.

"Euh... Ah... Wha-WHAT?" G.S exclaimed.

"How is that even possible why did you not get trapped there is gyphs everywhere!! Not even a fly where supposed to get to me!!"

(Challenging I see)

Lyriex rolled his dagger around in his hoof. He was waiting for his chance.

The blob was knocked back by a critical, stunning it for 2 seconds. His eyes glowed and he sprinted towards it.

He jumped and slashed at the Caliber clone's neck before landing on the ground behind it. He turned around to see it was coming out of it's stun.

• Brohoof 1

the blob tried to pull the same trick, and morph into red's small frame to avoid the strike, but it came too late. it stumbled back looked at him. then its eyes started to glow like Lyriex's did, and it counter-attacked him, using red's speed, caliber's skill, lunara's weapons, and now lightning's buff. its attacks did around 7-15% per hit now.

needless to say, it was now a very dangerous boss. it's attack power was rising, and it was steadily rising for each new member who joined.

its health had dropped by 5% when lightning attacked.

(@@Snowflake Frostflame,@@Alex Kennedy,  erm...hello?)

@,

Rush shook his head. "This is probably a bad idea. But I'm getting bored just watching." He drew his greatsword and charged in wildly, putting all his might into the first blow. The more of it's health was taken out before it gained his stats, the less good those stats would really do it... Hopefully.

(edited)

Aurora drank a speed potion allowing her go become faster, Readied action. She thwn charges the creature with a low strike as her attack partner Rush had a big sword. His sword was one of her crafted mythril blades. She was glad he got it because she knew the weakness of her own blades, heavy weapons.

She slid under her partner's attack, attempting to make a low strike with one of her blades and stand between it and her ally. Takin the blades' hit to her mythril armor. The armor would be more then a match for the blades as they are steel items and her armor is mythril. Her armor would take minimal damage, despite its strength, because her blades are agility based. ((I believe agility and speed are two seperate skills here.)) "Snowflake, surprise us with your buff. It can copy our spells and abilities." She says.

(edited)

the blob stumbled back, once again. the broadsword had knocked off a good portion of it's health. this, coupled with lunara's attack, dropped it by 25%.

and in return, it copied rush's strength stat, and changed it's weapons, since those were obviously not working.

it was now wielding a broadsword, and it morphed armor on, for good measure.

it attacked caliber, who guarded too late. the blob was seriously buffed now, and realization dawned on the group when caliber's health dropped by 48%. had it been a critical hit, the ring caliber wore would've been destroyed.

it then ran at rush, using it's speed and agility to it's advantage.

Edited by PeytonJay

(Jesus this is why I can't be offline for half a day)

Snowflake followed behind doing his job... keeping the others enchanted and blasting anything that so much as looked at him wrong with ice... though it had been quiet...but there was a blob of slime "hehe hey Caliber I think it likes you...." Snowflake realizing the damned thing is more of a threat than he thought he started blasting beams of ice at the thing....

• Brohoof 1

caliber was keeping his distance, now. he was regenerating, healing himself with potions. it would be foolish to attack again so soon.

the blob took one ice blast, and in return, learned ice magic. it buffed itself ever more, adding ice enchantments to it's weapons.

it looked at snowflake with a look that said 'your next'

but it continued it's attack on rush

Snowflake stuck his tongue at the blob "bastard is resistant to Ice magic now.... it adapts any spell or attack you give to it.... maybe reasoning would work with it.... but I doubt the others would lay down their weapons to talk with a blob...." Snowflake stands back and observes the blob from a distance rather than attack it

Lunara knew one hit from a great sword would be devastating to both her and her armor. But her defensive stance had one special ability. "Ok. Change of tactics." She drank her last agility potion. This had two advantages for her the lower accuracy of her blades increased as well as her evasive stats. She stood between it and its target. She attempts to dodge its commeing charge and counter with a charge skill of her twin blades.

Rush held his ground and prepared to counter it's attack with one of his own. So what if it was as strong as him? That only meant that he was just as strong as it was. Of course, that was before taking into account the speed and magic and everything else, but those were minor details, really.

Snowflake continued watching his friends try harder and harder each time but the blob kept adapting.... Snowflake kept thinking... "there had to be a way to stop it.... I mean look at his health.... we are barely digging into it because it keeps resisting our attacks" Snowflake then comes up with something he charges straight at the blob and dives into it.... "this was a really bad idea" Snowflake thought but he kept moving around inside the blob

@@Guirdann,

"Oh, really?" Caramel said blankly. "Oh, golly, if I'd known they were supposed to target pony players too, I would have been more careful." He seemed friendly enough, she noted, if strange. What kind of pony used glyphs? She'd known about them from Equestria--her neighbor had created a few harmless ones as a hobby--but they were very hard to use properly, requiring a very strategic brain. "I must've gotten... really... lucky." she said, abruptly realizing just how lucky she'd gotten. If those glyphs were wired to explode, she could've easily lost all her health and... died. She glanced back worriedly, at where she'd left behind Equinox.

"Uh, were those glyphs very dangerous?" she asked the strange pony. "I left my friend back there. Also--" she added, unable to help herself, "what is with that fish-tank-thing?"

(edited)

@Reaver

"How was that possible? The patern was perfect!! This forest was filed with goo glyphs that can trap everything for at least two minutes!! She could not have escaped that quick nor escaped at all!!"

Obviously G.S wasn't listening to Camramel and she progressively became aware that he was just thinking out loud

"How is she even here? I heard that explosion. That was at least 30 glyphs how is that even possible" He continued

"Wait, 30? A single pony could have never done that maybe she was with a group, no an army!! Just for a plant that can only be used by me since im the only alchemist with the level required. Well.. Anything can happen"

He sudenly turned to the pony, quickly closed the gap between them and asked:

"Were you with anypony this is a life or death mater?"

Edited by Guirdann

the blob was hit by lunara's attack, and it's health dropped by 39%. and before it could finish it's attack on rush, snowflake jumped into it.

so what did it do? it started to absorb him. snow's armor and ring started to fade away, within the blob. and when those were gone...

(dont worry, it'll drop your stuff after it's beaten :P)

Wow, Snowflake was in trouble-- but it would be hard to hit the boss without hitting Snowflake. If only she knew magic-- but, whatever. She didn't, and she would have to make do. Anyway, the blob didn't have much health left. Snowflake could stand getting hit a couple times by her sword. Hopefully.
She dodged forward quickly and sliced at the blob, trying to avoid hitting Snowflake as much as possible.

(edited)

Lunara knows she will only be able to defend for the moment but she had to think of something quick. She turns to Rush, "Rush, use the heavy sword's shockwave attack. It would probably knock Snowflake out of the boss before he looses anymore items and his health. It should also deal decent damage to the boss."