Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Equestria Online [RP]

Shift

(edited)

Snowflake kept moving as quickly as he could inside the damn thing.... he couldn't breath easily in there so he had to move fast.... plus it was absorbing his armor.... eventually Snowflake found what he was looking for.... the blob's brain Snowflake took out his knife he kept for emergencies and stabbed the blob's brain.... doing so caused a great amount of damage to the blob and it ejected Snowflake across the room Snowflake wasn't moving...

if you approach Snowflake you will notice the left side of his head is all skeletal (his skull is showing)

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

"Snow--" Red stopped her call halfway through his name. She didn't have a healing potion on her, and he had that ring, anyway. What was important right now was the boss, because she didn't have anyway to help Snowflake.

This was why she needed to train more. She was going into a combination of the "Assassin" and "Warrior" classes. Two more levels in her "Speed" skill and with a better weapon she would learn a special move called "Sword's Rain"-- which would be her only move costing mana. Unfortunately, she didn't have it. Once again, she jumped at the boss, sword in her mouth and slashed through it, landing on the other side of the blob, cloak rustling behind her. She flipped around, prepared to block any hit that may have been about to hit her.

@Reaver

"How was that possible? The patern was perfect!! This forest was filed with goo glyphs that can trap everything for at least two minutes!! She could not have escaped that quick nor escaped at all!!"

Obviously G.S wasn't listening to Camramel and she progressively became aware that he was just thinking out loud

"How is she even here? I heard that explosion. That was at least 30 glyphs how is that even possible" He continued

"Wait, 30? A single pony could have never done that maybe she was with a group, no an army!! Just for a plant that can only be used by me since im the only alchemist with the level required. Well.. Anything can happen"

He sudenly turned to the pony, quickly closed the gap between them and asked:

"Were you with anypony this is a life or death mater?"

"I guess an NPC got caught in the traps?" Caramel said, and frowned at his rapid speaking.

"I was! I was!" Caramel said when he asked her the question, frowning at the pony. He was beginning to make her feel stupid, what with his rapid speaking that rivaled hers when she was trying to annoy someone. "Equinox, my guild leader. I just said that," she added vaguely, half-annoyed, but abruptly even more worried about Equinox then she had been before. "Maybe, next-time, set those glyphs to not affect pony players?" she asked, now truly annoyed. "Since, you know, my friend might have died."

Caramel felt a stab of guilt. She shouldn't have left Equinox. She... shouldn't... have... And right after Storm, too...

"I guess an NPC got caught in the traps?" Caramel said, and frowned at his rapid speaking.

"I was! I was!" Caramel said when he asked her the question, frowning at the pony. He was beginning to make her feel stupid, what with his rapid speaking that rivaled hers when she was trying to annoy someone. "Equinox, my guild leader. I just said that," she added vaguely, half-annoyed, but abruptly even more worried about Equinox then she had been before. "Maybe, next-time, set those glyphs to not affect pony players?" she asked, now truly annoyed. "Since, you know, my friend might have died."

Caramel felt a stab of guilt. She shouldn't have left Equinox. She... shouldn't... have... And right after Storm, too...

"A target control... Ineréssant... But wait glyphs don't have any ID in this game that should not be possible..."

G.S took his round fish tank between his hooves when the reaslisation struck him.

"YOU WERE WITH JUST ONE PONY!!! Bon...2 minutes? Well... Yeah... Now we have a problem"

While they where "kind of" talking, a loud buzzing sound had began to build up, and now it was roaring. How did they not notice it before? Nobody knows...

A big cloud of insects slowly raised a the tree top. It was moving like the whole cloud was just a single being...

"See..." G.S stated, " not even a fly..."

@@Guirdann,

"...what." Caramel said blankly, staring at the cloud of bugs. She decided to treat it as a single monster, rather than a group. "What is that?" she added, worriedly. "Never seen anything like that. Sweet Celestia," she muttered under her breath. "I've had more activity today than I have the entire rest of my time in this moon-cursed game. Is Equinox in danger?" she asked the other pony abruptly.

(edited)

critical hit.

critical hits for everyone.

the blob had absorbed most of the armor, but when it's brain was struck, it vibrated, and sent snowflake flying. red attacking wasn't helping. it's health was at around 27% now, as the strike snowflake had made served to knock a huge chunk away.

caliber noticed this, and attacked. "c'mon, everypony!" he yelled out, "we can do this!!"

(sorry for the god-modding, here)

everyone attacked, red's speed, rush's strength, cailber's skill, lyriex's buff, and lunara's strategy.

they all collided with the blob, and it's HP hit zero. it exploded into thin air, and dropped a fair amount of loot.

caliber got his cloak. he left the rest to be sorted by the rest of the party.

caliber then ran over to snowflake, brandishing his health potions, throwing them at snowflakes unmoving body. "wake up, dude!"

(Loot:)

(Blob Blood (Crafting Item (Uncommen)) x6)

(Cloak of the Wanderer x1 (Legendary))

(Health Potion x3)

(Enchanted Moonstone (Crafting Item (Rare)) x3)

(Blob Heart (Crafting Item (Legendary)) x1)

(Gold x10,000)

(plus snow's armor)

Edited by PeytonJay
  • Brohoof 1

Snowflake just tilts over and collapses to the side onto the ground revealing half his face is now skeletal.... he also has several areas in his body where bones are exposed including ribs, hooves, and spine.... Snowflake was still unresponsive to anything

(edited)

@@Guirdann,

"...what." Caramel said blankly, staring at the cloud of bugs. She decided to treat it as a single monster, rather than a group. "What is that?" she added, worriedly. "Never seen anything like that. Sweet Celestia," she muttered under her breath. "I've had more activity today than I have the entire rest of my time in this moon-cursed game. Is Equinox in danger?" she asked the other pony abruptly.

"Is your friend in danger? I don't think so. I don't even think that we are in danger but we might be soon covered in green goo. I don't think that it will trap us but we will surely be paint in Limon green if this thing attacks us"

G.S suddenly wore a sad look.

"I was hopping to get back every glyphs when I was finished but that's too bad. Well.. I could throw at them a Ruby but that isn't worth 80 green glyphs"

He truns to Caramel:

"Any idea to escape the green shower beside running in the opposite direction?"

Edited by Guirdann

(edited)

Lunara rushes over to him and checks to see if he will live. She then uses the last of her greater healing potions on him to hopefully keep him from dieing.

She looks to the others, "The ring should have protected him, unless that creature took it first. The rings hold an immortal object factor. It couldn't have been able to absorb it.

((Is this Snowflake's way of leaving the RP?))

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Lyriex eyes dripped back to their normal colour and Lyriex was hit with a wave of exhaustion. 

When he gathered himself he took his amount of the gold and some of the blob blood. (Not all of it, if anyone in the guild needs it just ask Lyriex and he'll be happy to hand it over.)

He walked over to Snowflake and Lunara.

"Hopefully he'll be ok."

He used the last amount of his buff to pick him up and carry him back towards the group. 

"We need a little help here."

He lay him down.

@@Guirdann, @@Reaver,

"Don't usually scream? Could've fooled me..." Equinox muttered as she saw Caramel interacting with the pony that was in front of them. He looked nice, if a bit paranoid. Annnd really weird.

Equinox looked over to Caramel. "No, Caramel, your glorious leader is fine." She responded to Caramel wondering if she was in danger. "Just damn tired. ...and confused. We have to escape a green shower, er, whatever that is, yeah?" She asked the new guy, who mentioned something about a green shower and goo. Well, she liked showers, but wasn't a fan of goo or the color green, sooo... "Well... maybe we don't need to escape it. It's not dangeorus, right? ...right? Er, well, for starters, in order to trust somepony's words, er, warnings, I need their name. Got one, new guy?"

(edited)

@@Shift, @@Reaver,

G.S spoted the earth pony that was coming out from behind a tree.

"Salutations!! Later for the name and presentations. Do you got anything against that" He said pointing to the swarm off bugs that was growing wider and thicker. "Beaucause if they come close to us they will activate the nearly 80 green glyphs that I was hoping to retrive intact. And we will most certainly be covered in green sticky goo"

He turned to Caramel "Wait you are an archer no. I need flour, quick!!"

Edited by Guirdann

(edited)

"I'm not dead unfortunately" Snowflake slowly gets up on his hooves... he notices all his armor is gone including his amulet all he has left is his eyepatch.... he notices everyone looking at him in horror  "by the looks of all of your faces I guess I got some explaining to do"

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

Red immediately approached Snowflake's side. Her expression was impassive, but she couldn't tear her eyes away from his literally skeletal form. She hadn't glanced once at the loot dropped by the fallen boss.

"Yes, do explain," Red agreed with Snowflake. "But no matter the explanation, I am sure it is not unfortunate you're not dead," she added to his previous explanation.

Lunara claims what is left of the crafting items. She grins when she sees the blob heart. "A shifter blade. This will do nicely for making a weapon that can take the form of any weapon makeable by the material used. I am going to use it in the crafting of my first adamantium weapon. That makes three such Items. Shifter's Brain, Changeling's Crown and Blob Heart. Three shifting based items."

She looks over Snowflake, "To be honest, that is not a good look for you."

"ha ha very funny Lunara... its a long story but since the boss is dead I guess I have time to explain..." Snowflake closed his eye so he could remember the event easier... "I use to be part of an amazing guild we would clear the hardest bosses quicker then you could imagine.... we then decided it was time to fight the extremely op boss The Grim Reaper.... we nearly had him but he prevailed.... he killed all of my friends and just as I was about to finish him he made a deal with me..... he would give me power beyond my wildest dreams.... and he did... he gave a health, mana, and attack boost by 2x he also gave me every ice spell known to ponykin... but what he didn't tell me is that he would steal half of my soul.... he turned me into an undead... to serve him forever.... but I escaped with the other half of my soul.... it is locked into this amulet so if I take it off I turn into this" Snowflake sighs

@@Shift, @@Guirdann,

"Oh, thank Luna you're alright. Man, that would've sucked if you'd died just after... well." she finished lamely, not wanting to hurt Equinox by reminding her of the death of Storm.

She looked at the pony strangely upon his request. "...flour? Why would I have flour on me? Is there something I'm missing?" She glanced at the swarm of insects and considered for a moment. "Well, don't know about you two, but I don't want to get my gorgeous coat dirty," she said lightly, turned, and began sprinting--

and abruptly crashed directly into several glyphs, trapping her completely in some kind of disgusting--and green--liquid. "Well, darnit," she muttered. "That was dumb." She glanced hopefully at the stranger pony, who still hadn't introduced himself. "Er, sorry about being hasty--I'll trust you next time--just get me out of here before those insects activate those glyphs or whatever!" she pleaded.

@@Shift, @@Reaver,

"Just a flour bag! We need just a flour bag! You two must have a flour bag in your consumables items" He said totally oblivious to his surrounding while he frantically searched through his bags with his tank fish balenced on his head.

G.S threw at the stuck pony a red powder and the goo became visibly more liquid.

"I hope you are not allergic to fire salt. Get up I'll need your archer skills soon"

@@Shift, @@Guirdann,

"I'm not a crafter! I don't have flour!" Caramel complained. At his ordering her to get up, she grumbled, clearly annoyed. "Sir, yes sir," she muttered sarcastically, but did as she was told, clearly deciding that this pony was the one who actually knew what he was doing at the moment. "What are we going to be fighting?" she asked, checking her inventory. Indeed, she didn't have any flour. She glanced at Equinox, hoping the other pony did.

"ha ha very funny Lunara... its a long story but since the boss is dead I guess I have time to explain..." Snowflake closed his eye so he could remember the event easier... "I use to be part of an amazing guild we would clear the hardest bosses quicker then you could imagine.... we then decided it was time to fight the extremely op boss The Grim Reaper.... we nearly had him but he prevailed.... he killed all of my friends and just as I was about to finish him he made a deal with me..... he would give me power beyond my wildest dreams.... and he did... he gave a health, mana, and attack boost by 2x he also gave me every ice spell known to ponykin... but what he didn't tell me is that he would steal half of my soul.... he turned me into an undead... to serve him forever.... but I escaped with the other half of my soul.... it is locked into this amulet so if I take it off I turn into this" Snowflake sighs

Lunara nods, "Well eventually we will be free of this place and you can become whole again."

Lunara says, "Well that was a bust...That rare spawn never showed. I guess I will have yo wait till next time to get my next Mana Blade crafting recipe. Oh well. Let's go get that Mythril. I have that order to fill. But first, snowflake we still have your boss to summon right? Let's face it first."

((Yup completely forgot about Lunara's rare spawn miniboss. Oh well, maybe it will show up later. Btw 11 more fights before Lunara is without her fav weapon.))

Rush didn't really care much about whatever had happened to Snowflake in the past. So he was ugly when he didn't have that necklace on- good for him. It didn't seem to really be affecting anything, so Rush was just going to accept it. "If there's more fighting to be done, I'd like to get into it. I barely got to have any fun with that guy."

Snowflake puts on all of his armor then his amulet... once he put his amulet on his flesh began to rapidly grow back until he became normal again.... he then got up onto his hooves "alright then lets get going" Snowflake walks out of the room with the constant reminder of the deal he made with Death.... "we need to go here" Snowflake points on the map "its a canyon covered in fog once we get there that's what the ring is for"

Rush didn't really care much about whatever had happened to Snowflake in the past. So he was ugly when he didn't have that necklace on- good for him. It didn't seem to really be affecting anything, so Rush was just going to accept it.

(trust me its more than that his soul is split into two meaning he can't die properly.... if he dies one half moves on and the other half is trapped within the amulet...)

@@Shift, @@Reaver,

"It's a swarm's king." he said to the slightly annoyed pony next to him."And there is two way to kill i'm: one shot him when it's completed, usualy with fire. Or feed him enough energy so he will change form into a big wasp. Personaly I prefer the first one. By the way, I'm Gold Star Tuner, Enchanté!"

Suddenly his eyes grew wide "PARFAIT!!!" He exclaimed as he release a flour bag out of his last bag pocket.

He put a black glyphs inside the bag and hand it over Caramel.

"Tiens. I want you to shoot this inside the swarm when it will begin to move toward us, not before or it will reform itself"

"Next, hand me an arrow please."

@@Guirdann,

Okay. Take a deep breath. "Right, Gold Star Turner. I'm Caramel. Gold Star Turner--bit of a mouthful, no? Weird name. You foreign? Have a bit of an accent, too," she said rapidly, still rather dazed it the quick sequence of events. "Alright, Monsieur Turner, here's an arrow," she said, obeying the strange pony who clearly knew a lot more about the situation than she did. "You fight swarm kings often? Meh, doesn't matter right now," she said, attaching the glyph to an arrow and readying her bow to shoot at the swarm thing.

"Ready to shoot. Tell me when," she said.

@@Snowflake Frostflame

Lyriex threw his dagger to land centimetres in front of Snowflake's hooves.

"Why are you here then? If you were with the elite why come back here? Sell your soul for your life. Disgusting."

He didn't like Snowflake. He stared at him with his eyes half-lidded, watching him intently.