Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Equestria Online [RP]

Shift

"They're both amazing," Red mused, staring at them. She probably wasn't as powerful as either. She glanced at Lunara. If she had seen that sword swing, that was extremely impressive. It was almost a shame she spent so much time crafting-- no, it wasn't. If everypony with fighting potential decided to hone that potential and become some sort of warrior, there would never be any peace. It was actually refreshing to meet somepony that chose to craft instead of fight as a specialty. She turned back to the duel, almost considering placing a bet, but then decided she didn't want to risk losing money and she didn't want whichever pony she didn't bet on to be offended and she did not want to start off a relationship like that.

(edited)

(ill just go with it. :P)

caliber stiffened when he missed. just what level was this guy?! the battou-jutsu isnt supposed to miss!

and to top it off, he sent more ice at him. which he managed to block, mostly. one got though, but it didnt do enough damage to make him lose the dual.

"okay..." he opened his quick-access inventory, and took out a potion. "see this here? dragon force. as im sure you know, its a potion. what it does, though, is boost my level higher. by thirty." he grinned, and un-corked it. "it only lasts thirty seconds, and the ingredients are uber-rare, but i rarely lose with it." 

he raised it. "bon appetite." he drank it. (Dragon Force ~ x2 left. ) an orange aura surrounded him, and his sword unlocked a new class.

the class was titled 'Wanderer.'

caliber dashed at him with speeds that were comparable to the wonderbolts, and he aimed a flurry slashes, and wasn't aiming on letting him get away.

Edited by PeytonJay

(edited)

Wow. What an impressive potion. I wonder where he got it, Red mused, I haven't found any potions like that. I recognize that style... that's Caliber's "Wanderer" style. When he gets more leveled, he's going to be a very useful ally. For lack of anything better to do, she pulled out a sharpening stone and began sharpening her knives on it. It was time-consuming, but cost much less then going to a shop to fix or improve weapons.

Edited by Little Red

Rush followed the others outside with only mild interest. If he wasn't fighting, he didn't really care, although it would be nice to get a gauge of their abilities, and maybe figure out what roles they'd have when fighting as a group. He did have to admit that both of them were stronger than he might have guessed, but on the other hoof, he could probably take either of them.

...Of course, he usually figured he could probably take just about anybody.

(edited)

Just before Caliber drank the potion, Lunara scanned it to identify it. Thanks to her high Perception skill she was able to identify items at a short range. "That is one bucking hey barrel of a potion. Some one would have to be a high level Alchemist to make it. Even the ingredients require a high level of combat ability to get. Heck, half of them are from rare spawned monsters." Lunara loves finding such crafting recipies to work with but she knows her alchemy skill is too low to make it.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

(edited)

Snowflake watched Caliber prepare to charge after drinking the potion.... Snowflake checks his potions and has a hard choice between three potions.... he eventually decides and drinks a potion of Ice Essence Snowflake glares at Caliber "face me" Snowflake charges at Caliber with an aura of ice around him while Caliber charges at him.... while Snowflake runs he is charging up a massive ice blast

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

Arcing Storm
@@Shift

Storm rolled his eyes when to two went out of the bar to fight. At least I got them out of the bar.He thought to himself as he followed everypony else outside and watch the duel.

"Dramatic narrative?" Equinox overheard, squeeing. "Oh, I love dramatic narratives! In fact, I happen to come up with them on the spot! Ahem. ...the great Enders Alliance, a young seedling that will soon grow into a mighty tree that shall make all evildoers cower in fright because of our mighty flame, head towards their mission to forge a blade that the gods shall look down and smile on! But before our heroes head to their destination, a duel must happen, the clashing of two legendary weapons! ...good enough?" She snorted. "God, that sounded like a bad cartoon ending."

"It sounded like a cartoon cliffhanger." Storm added, laughing but quickly went quiet as the duel started.

Lyriex was walking down the path of an unusual town he had found, but as he was walking, two ponies bursted out of the bar mid duel.

He calmly walked inside in search of answers, but when doing so, he had a thought.

'I should probably stock up on potions, you never know these days.'

He walked towards the bar.

@Snowflake Frostflame

caliber dashed at him when he said 'face me'. "lets go!!" he said as he ran with speeds that were only for the higher level'd players.

snowflake had his ice arua, and caliber his dragon aura. caliber raised his sword, and snowflake charged his blast. caliber got into his strongest stance, and snowflake got ready to send the blast.

then, they attacked. and collided. there was a shockwave, big enough to engulf both caliber and snowflake, and caliber saw his health bar dip into the yellow. but what about the other guy? did he win? or was it a draw?

Red stood beside Storm, watching the fight. They were very good, she reflected again. The pony entering the pub caught her eye. He seemed like a fighter. She attempted to catch Equinox's eye and jerked her head towards him. They may as well attempt to recruit him.

@@Little Red@,

"Hey! Cliffhangers, endings, what's the difference?" Equinox giggled, turning her attention towards the fight. She whistled at the stallion's display of power before Red caught her attention. "Huh? Yeah, what is it Reddy-" Equinox stopped and glanced towards where Red jerked her head. Thre seemed to be a pony that was heading towards the bar, and seemed pretty strong. Why should'nt she recruit this new pony? Hell, every person counted. She nodded and jolted over to Lyriex.

@,  

"Hey! Hold up!" Equinox panted as she ran up to Lyriex. "You... huff... look lost! I... think. Um, i'm putting together a guild, Ender's Alliance, and I was wondering if... huff... you wanted to join! Yeah. You look really tough too... er, I think." Equinox smiled awkwardly. "This may seem sudden and a big decision! But... huff... we're heading to the front lines and we could always make use of some more people. And the more the merrier, eh?" Equinox tilted her head. "So... you up? Hopefully... huff."

the blast knocked Snowflake back quite a ways though instead of landing safely Snowflake smacked into a tree and sat there.... he looked dead but he wasn't dead... Snowflake got up on his hooves and had to pop one back in place.... Snowflake was staggering, he had just a little less health than Caliber did (26%)... "I'd say that's a draw.... you have proven to be as strong as I'am" Snowflake walks towards the others

caliber grinned, and chucked a health crystal at him. "good dual, bro." he said, "we should do it again sometime." he was genuinely happy to have found another player as strong as him. "okay..." his used a couple of health crystals fir himself, and walked back to the others.

"aye" Snowflake drinks a potion of max health "I should pay you for having more health but I won't.... your worthy of something fa better than this pocket change.... me.... I will be your partner and I shale follow you to tartarus if I have to.... even though we are joining this guild.... I will always be by your side"

caliber grinned. "well, now, it seems i have a comrade!!" he said, as he sheathed his sword, and the dragon force wore off. "likewise, friend. and remember, if ya ever need help, im normally around the 60th floor. well, before i joined this guild, of course."

he went inside, and once again started ordering more food.

Lunara looks to the others and asks, "So would anypony be willing to help me with my little gathering affair. It would be a great way to learn about each other. We can then go to that one dungeon Caliber was talking about. If my sources are anything to go by, there is a rare item I need ,for an upgrade to my sabers, there."

She waits for their replys.

@@Midnight_Aurora,

Rush nodded. "I'll go with you. Not like I have any other plans anyway, and I never could say no to a pretty lady. Plus, after seeing those two go at it, I'm itching to get into a fight myself. I don't know if you want to bring any of the others or not. I can handle any monsters we run into just fine without anypony else's help, but it's up to you."

Snowflake kept drinking his Applejack he bought awhile back "sure I'll *hic* oh crap I swear I'm not drunk I just took a few *hic* swallows" Snowflake put his bottle on the table "I can be of assistance for you but then who else will come?...." Snowflake put his hat n the table

As Frostine walked along, she spotted the finished battle. "Hello!" she greeted cheerfully. Though her voice showed kindness, her mind showed fright. She secretly was remembering some attack spells, just for good measure. I'll freeze 'em in their tracks.

"I would be glad to go." Red said, then noticed the newcomer. "Ah, hello." She said, trying to be friendly. She glanced at Equinox, still talking to the other newcomer it seemed. "If you're wondering of the abundance of ponies here today, we just formed a guild." She cocked her head slightly, waiting to hear a response that showed whether Frostine was interested or not.

"Oooh, a guild?" Frostine's fright had lowered, it might be that these ponies were friendly, and were just a band of ponies trying to get out. No Frosty, they might be dangerous!  her fear screamed. No, no, they're just friends! her voice of trust countered back.

@@Midnight_Aurora

"We're splitting up?" Equinox tilted her head. "I'm cool with that. Since most of you are going with Lunara for this secret boss, I guess i'll stay here and scout for members, maybe grind for a bit. Anyone who wants can stay here with me!" Equinox dramatically raised her hooves to the sky at the last sentence, like she was imitating Kamina. She calmed down after a second, and suddenly got an evil smirk. "...to put some icing on the cake, I heard in the inn that there is this magical object somewhere in this city that can help us get out of here! Of course, I don't know where it is. It's probably some monster's loot. But i'm gonna look for that too! I even got a quest for it and everything." Equinox open up her Menu and selected Quests, and pointed to a Quest titled only 'Golden Regalia'. "It looks cool, huh? But it's the most vague quest ever... vague description, ??? for rewards, no quest plots..."

@@LyraBae,

"Woah! Where did you come from?!" Equinox jerked away from her Quest screen and yelped, going into a fighting stance before lowering it, seeing Frostine wasn't a threat. "Jeez! You almost made me faint! ...grumble, how can you be more sneaky than me... er, uh, hi! I'm the leader of this guild." Equinox blushed. "Sorry! I'm a bit paranoid. Er, if you want to join our guild, you're always welcome, i'm Equinox. A thief! ...but I won't still from you, promise. Er, most of this guild is going to head for this secret boss, buttt i'm staying here so I can scout more members and look for this thing that I heard in a rumor."

Lunara says, "If you get the golden armor of the sun set, I have a lance recipe that goes with the set. It is called Sun Lance."

Lunara looks to caliber. "Should we seek out that boss you wanted to beat. My materials are near there and there is a rare spawn there as well that drops an item I need to upgrade from these basic Mana Blades."

This is one part of groups and guilds Humble hates, having to choose between the members. Does he go with his new guild master, get more on her good side with finding new players, grinding and her new quest. Or does he help with more of the guild, get to know them while finding materials and seeking out the boss and rare spawn. Originally, with joining the guild he was going to follow the guild master and help with whatever she needed, since keeping up with one player would be more calming for him. Though it seems his supporting abilities could be used for effectively with the scavenging. Then again, with the mysterious quest, now one knows what could happen. Ugh, why is this so hard...he thought. So he did what he would normally do, "Well, um, Equinox, as guild master, where do you think your support player should go? With the material hunting group or with you and your unknown quest?"

caliber grinned. "mana blades? ninja class, right? along with extremely high attack rate, but not that much power? or am i thinking of saber blades?" he asked curiously. "but yeah, im up for taking down that boss. i hear there's a cape it drops. dibs!" he shouted suddenly.