Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tomorrow of no more

TheLovelyEssence

(edited)

How would you feel if you've been just sentenced to death? Out of gas, lethal injection, firing, and electrocution, which one would you pick?

I had this dream last night...

Edited by cassady

(edited)

I would give a speech so that someone can quote me..... and on the outside I will be strong and brave.... but on the inside I would be terrified.... personally I'd like to be executed by a firing squad.... it is the least painful way to go out of the rest..... plus I believe all prisoners should be executed that way..... it seems more humane than the rest since you die immediently....

I would do it via lethal injection because it's not painful and it feels like I'm going to die in my sleep

no it isn't painless.... you only have a few moments to live and you can just feel your body growing extremely weak by the second.... once it reaches your heart you suffer from heart failure and die...

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

How would I feel?  Honestly, probably pretty meh.  Which way would I pick?  Well, I don't like any of those options.  I'd want to go by....beheading!  While yelling FFFRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, I've said before--if I could change the world by being publicly executed for standing up for a just cause, I'd probably do it.

(edited)

i would most probably do it by firing squad. atleast i'll go out with a bang amirite?

anyway, i would feel pretty terrible if i ever get sentenced to death. tough i must have had done some awful things to ever get that sentence. so i'd probably deserve it.

anyway, i think i would pretty much just drown in sorrow. i mean, never being able to see my brothers again and stuff like that. it must be heartbreaking!

Edited by repsol rave