Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(Not So) New Around These Parts

Kylo Ren

(edited)

As the title suggests, I'm kind of new. Only, not at all.
I was an active member here two years ago, before taking my voluntary leave for the reasons of not agreeing with the way the staff handles moderation and site-management on these forums. I can only hope that changes have been implemented, otherwise, I'm likely to have a bad time.

I'm an aspiring professional in the field of commercial art, and am currently in the process of building my portfolio. I'm hoping to get my freelance career off the ground by doing some art for trading card games.

Star Wars is a way of life for me, and I could talk about the subject endlessly. I'm certainly hoping to find other like-minded individuals here.

And that's about all I have to say about myself. I'm not terribly interesting, I'm afraid, but if I for some absurd reason grabbed your interest, feel free to PM me. I'm always up for a good chat.

NagaSadow_OmniTOTJ1.jpg

Clarification: NOT my art

Edited by Kylo Ren
  • Brohoof 11

Hello =)=)=) Welcome back here on the pony forums =)=)=)=)=)I hope you can have better time here this time =)=)=)=) and meet many happy ponies and friends =)=)=)=)=)=) and enjoy the time =)=)=)=)=)

If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)

Also impressive art you got there =)!

• Brohoof 9

Hello =)=)=) Welcome back here on the pony forums =)=)=)=)=)I hope you can have better time here this time =)=)=)=) and meet many happy ponies and friends =)=)=)=)=)=) and enjoy the time =)=)=)=)=)

If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)

Also impressive art you got there =)!

Oh, that's not MY art. That's something I found on Wookieepedia and threw it on there to express my love for Star Wars. I'm certainly thinking about creating an art thread for myself in the future.

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome again to the forums! I hope you have a great time here and enjoy it. :squee

If you need anything, feel free to pm any of us at any time.

Also, that is really awesome art you have there. B)

• Brohoof 9

Also, that is really awesome art you have there. B)

I refer you to my previous post. Sorry for the confusion and thank you for the welcome.

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Hello there and consider yourself formally welcomed (or at least by me and others  ;)). It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 6

Well, hello. I don't think you will need it BUT if you do need help PM me and I'll do my best to help. Other than that feel free to add me as a friend.

I am also really into Star Wars ...

Also feel free to PM me ... however I am way too shy to actually start a conversation ...

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

I am also really into Star Wars ...

Indeed? It's rather difficult to find individuals who are REALLY into the franchise. There are plenty of casual fans who like the movies but have never explored the wider universe outside of the core six films.

Edited by Kylo Ren
  • Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome back to the forums Kylo Ren! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you'll make alot of new friends here and have a great time! Im looking forward to seeing you around!

And lastly... BROHOOF!

sig-3764176.sig-3763206.sig-3756488.sig-

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome back to the forums Kylo Ren! If you have any questions feel free to ask :) I hope you'll make alot of new friends here and have a great time! Im looking forward to seeing you around!

And lastly... BROHOOF!

sig-3764176.sig-3763206.sig-3756488.sig-

I used to be an active member too, last year. I just forgot my pass :(

Welcome back, kylo. Hope you have a nice time! :pinkie:

Thank you, both. We shall see what transpires.

• Brohoof 6

post-31081-0-68730400-1428535513_thumb.png

Hi Kylo Ren, and welcome back to the forums! :yay: I hope you enjoy your return to this community and that things have changed enough since your last time here :kindness: Also, feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like, or ask if you're unsure about anything! :squee:

766946__safe_solo_animated_derpy+hooves_

• Brohoof 6

Hello Kylo Ren, I do hope you enjoy being on these forums again and possibly the changes needed to site-management and how the staff handles moderation so you don't have a bad time.

I am a casual Star Wars fan but I was raised by two big fans that still suprise me with new facts all the time.

I know the art isn't yours but it is a good piece never the less.

Brohoof to you and good luck with your portfolio.

• Brohoof 5

Hi Kylo Ren, and welcome back to the forums! :yay: I hope you enjoy your return to this community and that things have changed enough since your last time here :kindness: Also, feel free to PM or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like, or ask if you're unsure about anything! :squee:

766946__safe_solo_animated_derpy+hooves_

You have no idea how happy this post made me. I adore this innocent little goofball more than life itself. Derpy, to me, represents everything that is pure and good in the world, and it is for those reasons and so many more that she's my one and only favourite pony  :wub:

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Welcome back! Wish you tons of fun and a lot of new friends here. Please, take a cupcake and some cider too. It's on the house! ;):lol:

Edited by Dingo_Dash
  • Brohoof 4