Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Quick Sketches for the Fun of It [CLOSED]

SFyr

sorry to ask when is mine done?

Eh, I would just wait until yours is done. There is no need to always ask for it. It has already been stated that there are no exact dates for the completion of each drawing. Yours might be done at any time, maybe tomorrow, maybe after month. Who knows? Just be patient ;).

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I waited about today and yesturday ;-;

I once waited a few months for a drawing (from another artist)  :). Be patient. SFyr is doing a really good job here and such a good job takes time. Not to mention he is doing this free for us, he is being so wonderful and nice for doing this. Again, be patient. 

sorry to ask when is mine done?

Most likely... 2-4 days, today being day #1 of that. But, that's give or take. Pretty much everyone is waiting about the same length of time at this point.  :o Can't help it, as that's kinda just what happens when I get more people asking than I do finished requests. If I finish 2-5 a day (with occasional breaks), but get 3-6 new requests a day (give or take), well, you might imagine why people coming in late might be pretty delayed.  :please:

...I think the people I did finished up for most recently had waited about 5 days or so, sad to say. 

@, thank you! Thought it was time to update a bit. :derp: Slightly less friendly-looking I think, but the art is a step up, considering I've had the other pic for a year or so.  :catface:

@@JonasDarkmane, thanks for the support man. 'Tis appreciated.  :muffins: I'll definitely try not to drift to a month though, for sure.  :grin2: Haha~♪

thanks for the support man. 'Tis appreciated.   I'll definitely try not to drift to a month though, for sure.  Haha~♪

Hey, art takes time ;). I understand it :). You are doing awesome :D.  

thank you! Thought it was time to update a bit.  Slightly less friendly-looking I think, but the art is a step up, considering I've had the other pic for a year or so. 
Your profile pic makes me think of this song ^^

I waited about today and yesturday ;-;

Again, estimate waiting time is about a week since making request (perhaps longer delay if SFyr is getting more requests than is able to complete them). You're waiting but so are other people and requests aren't going to be fulfilled any faster by frequently asking.

@@SFyrHave you considered closing requests temporarily to catch up?

(edited)

@@Tsaritsa Luna, I've thought about it, yes, but it'd feel weird turning people down, opening back up, and then allowing people who were there later to take priority. 

I'm hoping to just keep truckin' until I hit 100, then close up shop.  :derp:

Though, I'm starting to wonder if slowing things down may become a necessity, somehow.  :wat:

@@marshmallowminish, sure~ Added to list. 

Edited by SFyr

Thank you! And by no means feel rushed to do mine- I know what it feels like to have a million requests ;w; I had to shut one of my deviantART accounts down because the sheer amount of people demanding things was too high ;-; 

@@Tsaritsa Luna, nah. At some point I knew I was gonna get sick of it, so at about 20-30 finished I set my sights on 100 as my goal.  :lol:

Umm. I just wrote down #61. I've completed up to #40 so far.

(edited)

@@SFyrAh. I think I'll leave another request as I believe you stated three requests per user. So this time I'm interested to see you draw Luna in this uniform. I may possibly be more specific in my request later on, but for now I'll just leave it like this.

tsaritsa_luna___alt__by_115predator-d8db

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna

@@Tsaritsa Luna, sure thing, haha. And you're right, I'm capping it at three, so I have no issue with taking another from ya.  :P

@@Emerald Star, finally finished your bat pony oc. Have I mentioned I like bat ponies?

post-24809-0-62989700-1433454286_thumb.png

I probably spent just a little too much time on this one, haha. I like the result tho.

@@SFyr, <3 I both love and hate all your bat ponies. You do such a fantastic job of capturing the concept but kind of spinning it your own way...if that makes sense. Good stuff, Sfyr. Good stuff.  :lol:  

@@Nervous Stitch, thanks so much!♥  :lol: I'm sorry bat ponies are harder to plush, haha.

I can't help that like, half my OCs wind up bats.  :o They're just so lovely to play with.

@@Tsaritsa Luna, sure thing, haha. And you're right, I'm capping it at three, so I have no issue with taking another from ya.  :P

@@Emerald Star, finally finished your bat pony oc. Have I mentioned I like bat ponies?

attachicon.gifreq041.png

I probably spent just a little too much time on this one, haha. I like the result tho.

That pony is looking awesome :yay:. Those glowing eyes are just perfect  :lol:. The armor is also looking really good ;). Good job :D

@@JonasDarkmane, thanks so much, haha. I wanted to go a little further and play with the glow effects for that piece.  :muffins:

Oh, and this is what came to mind when doing Dyna Mite.

post-24809-0-17912700-1433456159.png

@@JonasDarkmane, thanks so much, haha. I wanted to go a little further and play with the glow effects for that piece.  :muffins:

Oh, and this is what came to mind when doing Dyna Mite.

attachicon.gifreq042.png

Ahhh, she looks so adorable  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:. Thank you very much  :lol: *Hugs* 

tumblr_ndmc2imnzp1rcsx3uo10_1280.gif

@@JonasDarkmane, no problem, haha. Glad you like her.  :lol:

By the way, I've been curious. Is her talent like, working with explosives? :blink: Cuz she sounds like quite the handful if that's the case, haha. 

@@JonasDarkmane, no problem, haha. Glad you like her.  :lol:

By the way, I've been curious. Is her talent like, working with explosives? :blink: Cuz she sounds like quite the handful if that's the case, haha. 

Yes, her talent is working with explosives (accidentally blew up her parents :blink:^_^. She is a Fallout: Equestria OC  :P

@@JonasDarkmane, that's a little sad, haha. Still, that's pretty cool regardless.  :grin2:

@@Emerald Star, you're welcome. I'm happy to hear you like him~♪  :catface: