Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Quick Sketches for the Fun of It [CLOSED]

SFyr

(edited)

Still think you can do a griffin? ^_^;

HR3U5nj.png

Okay so here she is kinda. ._.

My friend and I both tackled this so there are two versions.

Note 1: She does have a white under belly. And I like the white design around the eyes on my friend's version. (Smaller one.)

Note 2: She has a owl beak, snowy owl to be exact. So mine has the closer beak.

Note 3: I have no set spot pattern on the snow  leopard part. As long as it looks like snowleopard spots and matches with the feather markings its fine. 

Note 4: The tail on mine I prefer over the one on my friend's. 

Note5: My friend's wings got a bit tigery, but mine follow the pattern of the owl. So go with mine on the wings.

Note 6: She is fluffy

Note 7: Final note There should be feathers on her talons, look up a snowy owl to see what I mean. Neither me or my friend are able to figure out how to do that.

You up to the challenge? If not thats okay. ^_^:

Edited by Night Mist

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Night Mist, I'll give it a try. May be awhile but I held your place back when you asked, so hopefully not terribly long.  ;)

@, I apologize, but in the interest of not continuing indefinitely I decided on a limit of 3 per person (if they ask that many of me).  :please: I hope you understand.

@@Night Mist, I'll give it a try. May be awhile but I held your place back when you asked, so hopefully not terribly long.  ;)

@, I apologize, but in the interest of not continuing indefinitely I decided on a limit of 3 per person (if they ask that many of me).  :please: I hope you understand.

lol Alright I know its a bit of a tall order. The notes are there cause last time I didn't add a note a major detail on a picture was missed. ^_^; And thanks for holding my place.

Like I said I don't have a set spot pattern for her so hopefully that reduces the trouble. As long as she has snow leopard spots I'm fine at this point. On the wings with the long feathers, I'll leave which version looks best up to you. I like both to be honest.

@@Mars Orbit, sure thing, though I don't suppose you have a better image of what his cutie mark is?  :catface:

@@Night Mist, noted on all of that, haha. I'll go back over it when I get to it, and while I can't promise the request will be the most detailed thing, I'll try to keep those features in mind.  :grin2:

@@Snake, I'm going to be away from home for most of the day, so this is probably the only request I'm doing until tomorrow or the day after.  :derp: But! I ended up taking extra time with it.  :muffins: Rather happy with how it turned out!

post-24809-0-09456300-1433014897_thumb.png

@@Mars Orbit, sure thing, though I don't suppose you have a better image of what his cutie mark is?  :catface:

@@Night Mist, noted on all of that, haha. I'll go back over it when I get to it, and while I can't promise the request will be the most detailed thing, I'll try to keep those features in mind.  :grin2:

@@Snake, I'm going to be away from home for most of the day, so this is probably the only request I'm doing until tomorrow or the day after.  :derp: But! I ended up taking extra time with it.  :muffins: Rather happy with how it turned out!

attachicon.gifreq032.png

OH MY GOODNESS ITS PERFECT

THANK YOU SO SO SO SUPER MUCH, ITS SO CUTE! <3 <3 <3 <3 THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

attachicon.gifreq032.png

lol Alright thats fine. I think I may of even went a little over board on the spots in my version anyway. ^_^;

(edited)

@@Mars Orbit, well, I can draw something with roughly the same shape then, haha.  :) So the point gets across. Though, if you find an example, or wanna throw a description by my, it may help if it's something more complex than 'orange sphere'.  :lol:

@@Snake, glad you like her!  :D Like I said, I'm rather happy with how that one turned out.  :o So, it's great to hear you share that, haha.

Also Pinkie is a fun pony to work with sometimes, as a side note~  :muffins:

Edited by SFyr

OOH! I'd love it if you could do mine. 

post-33194-0-82230400-1429290290.png
post-33194-0-03783100-1429690152.jpg

I've always found the hair a bit odd, so feel free to change it up to your liking. I mean, I like the basic look of it, but it looks odd from certain angles because of the part that sticks up.

There's an enlarged version of her cutie mark in my signature :)

Oh, and I prefer her eyes a nice lavender color. They were originally blue, but I think she looks too much like Pinkie Pie with blue eyes :P

Omg..... omg..... I just had a great idea..... Would it be possible to draw her as a crystal pony? I LOOOOOOVE crystal ponies!!! o.o

But if not, that's fine too. I'll be happy with anything :)

Aww, I thought there wasn't a limit. :(

@, glad you like the result!  :lol:  

@@Dreampuff, I can try, I honestly haven't really figured out how to achieve the crystal effect. :blink: So, I think playing around with that could be interesting!

@, I ended up settling on three at some point, since it seemed like I would already be allowing each person a decent bit, while also helping with keeping things a little more managable on my part.  :grin2:  Sorry about that~

@@Night Mist, I threw them all on an art bin topic in the fanart section, though it may be easier to sort through my dA.  :) Thanks for the interest by the way! I know the page by page isn't the best way to browse sometimes.  :derp:

@@AmberDust, sure thing.  :) I preemptively apologize for the wait though~

@@Night Mist, I threw them all on an art bin topic in the fanart section, though it may be easier to sort through my dA.  :) Thanks for the interest by the way! I know the page by page isn't the best way to browse sometimes.  :derp:

Thank you. I was hoping you would have a DA or something. ^_^