I have this weird urge to ask for a Ravelett ship

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have this weird urge to ask for a Ravelett ship

Then do so  ^_^. I don't really mind  ^_^

Then do so  ^_^. I don't really mind  ^_^

@SFyr mind doing a Ravelett ship? Oh my god! Have Rave biting Scarlett's ear. You have both of our OC's back int he thread, so I don't think you need the details again.

@@JonasDarkmane, you're quite welcome, haha. Interesting reactionary gif by the way. :P  

@, heheheh... Nah, I don't mind. Will add ya to the list for that.  :)

@, finished now that the eyecolor bit was sorted.  ;)

post-24809-0-63861400-1432926256.png

@@JonasDarkmane, you're quite welcome, haha. Interesting reactionary gif by the way. :P  

@, heheheh... Nah, I don't mind. Will add ya to the list for that.  :)

@, finished now that the eyecolor bit was sorted.  ;)

attachicon.gifreq027.png

It was a magnificent drawing ;). I had to react like I did :D

Seeing everybody else's drawings make me super excited for mine! Do you know where I stand on the list? I would figure it out myself but my internet is being quite slow today.  :okiedokielokie:

@@Snake, no problem haha. I honestly have come to really love my list, as it's making things so much easier to keep track of.   :please: Especially since I'm getting a few here and there apart from this topic.

Anyways, you're the 3rd next up, so after two more done I'll get to do your pony.  :derp:

Oh yay! I'm so so super excited! Could I possibly change my request a bit? I'd love to see my OC with Pinkie Pie, if you could!  :please:

@@Snake, I can try, haha.  :)  

Oh, for my request could you base it off of this:

rave_and_scarlett_ear_nibble_animation_b

And if you have any extra time, copy it and move the muzzle a tiny bit down the ear so I can make an animation of it :3

@@Emerald Star, hey there Emerald~ :) Sure thing! I'd be happy tah.

Though it may take awhile, just a warning.  :lol:

Would it be ok if I threw in my other OC, Dyna Mite? Everybody seems to love her and find her to be cute, I am wondering if you can make her even cuter  :toldya:? She is a little filly that loves playing with explosives as you can see from her cutie mark ;)

c5bba57905b174880534f0e743367799.png

@@JonasDarkmane, sure thing man, haha. Though if it's alright, I think this'll be the last one here.  ;) Thinking I'ma put the ceiling at three~

But yeah, I'll add her to the list!  :lol:

@, finished your request. Not sure how well the clothing translated to pony-form, but it was interesting to try, haha.

post-24809-0-80322600-1432930878.png

@@JonasDarkmane, sure thing man, haha. Though if it's alright, I think this'll be the last one here.  ;) Thinking I'ma put the ceiling at three~

But yeah, I'll add her to the list!  :lol:

@, finished your request. Not sure how well the clothing translated to pony-form, but it was interesting to try, haha.

attachicon.gifreq030.png

Arlright ;). Well, it is nice to know that you will soon be able to relax :D

@@JonasDarkmane, nah, I just mean like, ceiling at 3 per person.  :lol: That way I can make a good bit for each person, allow them to go through more than just one char if they have multiple they want drawn, but still not make in endless for myself (but in a way that's fair).  :)

@@JonasDarkmane, nah, I just mean like, ceiling at 3 per person.  :lol: That way I can make a good bit for each person, allow them to go through more than just one char if they have multiple they want drawn, but still not make in endless for myself (but in a way that's fair).  :)

I agree there ;). Good to know you got it all planned :D

I was wondering if, you're not too busy, you could do a, less comical, drawing of Buzz with best pony in this base?

grey_bolt_and_lyra_heartstrings_by_junki

Can Buzz be on bottom and best pony on top? (so just change bottom pony on base ;) )

@@Buzz, sure, can give it a try.

@, not my strongpoint, but I can~ 

@, finished your request for your character plus the three main princesses like you asked. I don't think I'm ready for four character pieces, haha.  :derp: They're... a lot harder.

And sorry, this time I left it in flat color, because it was starting to take a good bit longer than expected to do as it was.  :please:

But yeah, I'm pretty sure they formed an impromptu choir.  :catface:

post-24809-0-35299000-1432934513.png

(edited)

@, glad to hear, haha.  ;)

@, noted~

Edited by SFyr