SFyr

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@, just gotta be patient, sorry.  ;)

@, Took my swing at Starlight. She wound up being a very light pony.  :o

attachicon.gifreq036.png

GAH, I am going to sue you for the attempt at murder with cuteness. You trying to give me a heart attack <3?

(edited)

@@JonasDarkmane, cuteness = weaponization. 

And thanks, haha~

@@Night Mist, I believe you wanted a gryphon?  :muffins: I tried to get her close to what you were asking, haha.

post-24809-0-00733000-1433277611_thumb.png

Break time.

May or may not do more today.  :derp:

Edited by SFyr

(edited)

@@Night Mist, thanks, and you're welcome, haha.  :muffins: I hope I was fairly accurate with the split reference? It was pretty interesting trying to work with it, honestly~ 

@ I think I can do gryphons afterall, haha.  ;)

Hope mine is next after your break time

@
Don't be mad, but if SFyr is going in order, I think the next one is mine darling.

Yup, Godot's correct on both accounts. To be fair, I'm going in order of when requests are made, usually with references/enough to work off of. --And, Godot's next according to my list. I feel bad for taking my break now, but my goal was at least 5 today, so I'ma try to get some other stuff done now that I've made some good progress.  :grin2:

Thank you everyone for your patience, haha.  :rarity:

Edited by SFyr

@@Night Mist, great to hear!  :muffins: I'll count her as a success then~

@@Night Mist, I can't recall any?

I might've tried sketching them months ago, but I don't remember any.  :wat:

Forgive the pun, but I just winged it.  :derp:

@@Night Mist

She's a beautiful OC <3 You're a lucky one, sister! I wish I was that creative. Anywho, @@SFyr don't feel bad for taking your break. I haven't even completed my 2nd sketch (I keep messing up) and I'm already taking a break xD I'm such a lazyhead.

@@Night Mist, I can't recall any?

I might've tried sketching them months ago, but I don't remember any.  :wat:

Forgive the pun, but I just winged it.  :derp:

Hey puns are punny. ^_^ Thats amazing though it makes this that more impressive. 0-o

@Godot's Coffee Thanks though I found out after I started working on her that there's at least one other snow leopard/snowy owl griffin.

@@Night Mist

She's a beautiful OC <3 You're a lucky one, sister! I wish I was that creative. Anywho, @@SFyr don't feel bad for taking your break. I haven't even completed my 2nd sketch (I keep messing up) and I'm already taking a break xD I'm such a lazyhead.

Hey, your sketch is lovely, I love it <3

@, I wouldn't worry about it. Also, good luck with your sketches on that note.  ;) Remember they don't have to be perfect or anything like that, haha.

@@Night Mist, thanks, haha. Though, to be fair I've drawn cats and such in the past, and wings, so the duality makes it a bit easier.

@, you're welcome to, though you'll need to provide a reference.  :)

okay!

caliber, link in siggy, and more artwork at my page, with his sword and sheath.

id like him to have his sword out, with his sheath on his back.

keep in mind, even though he's a unicorn, he holds his sword with his left hoof.

is that too much?  :blush:

(edited)

If you haven't started on my sheep here is a reference !

ZYwjPw5.png

You can zoom in and see the patterns and stuff.

Except can you draw it more cartoon like and cute like pony form you know ! Like the first reference photo I gave you with the three sheep. Like that style: ) (This is a reference of colors and patterns)

Edited by lazyloll

@, noted~

@@Mars Orbit, umm. I would anticipate tomorrow, to two days after that, depending on how many I feel up to doing day-to-day. Sorry for the wait.  :)

@@lazyloll, I can try?  :lol: Cute reference, regardless.

@, well, here's my attempt to ponify Godot, as someone completely unfamiliar with the series.  :P

post-24809-0-15170100-1433363401.png

@, noted~

@@Mars Orbit, umm. I would anticipate tomorrow, to two days after that, depending on how many I feel up to doing day-to-day. Sorry for the wait.  :)

@@lazyloll, I can try?  :lol: Cute reference, regardless.

@, well, here's my attempt to ponify Godot, as someone completely unfamiliar with the series.  :P

attachicon.gifreq038.png

This looks awesome :D :D :D. She is going to love this :3. I thank you on her behalf (however, I know she will thank you herself  ^_^). Be prepared for a lot of "thank you"s ;). Godot is sure looking gorgeous :P