Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Quick Sketches for the Fun of It [CLOSED]

SFyr

@@Nervous Stitch, thank you so much!  :wub: I really appreciate your support as I was going forward, and seeing this final conglomeration of my time and effort is amazing, haha. Thank you once more for putting this together!  :lol: Seeing all 100 or so together kinda puts in in perspective too.  :) Dang.

You da bes!

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@, thanks so much! Definitely has been a fun run.  :)

Anyways, I'm a decent fan of Adobe's products in this regard, and I'm currently running with Photoshop CS6.  ;) Suits my needs quite well, and I've had enough time with it to be fairly familiar with its tools and such.

((Also, just in case you're interested, yours is one of a few drawings to get a speed paint thrown together, though I went with the wrong hair color in the video and corrected it later: https://youtu.be/80mxP0tQJK8 ))

@, thanks, haha. And yeah, it's a little sad, and in some ways I'll miss doing requests for people, but it's been a good run I think.  :lol:

@@SFyr,

I know I see you in person often and I probably tell you this a little too frequently, but it's fantastic to see you do art and progress.

You've come such a long way with your art from when I first met you, it's great. You have talent, but more importantly, you put hard work into what you do and that really shows. I'm super glad you did this shop and got a few more ponies under your belt. 

With all your requests finished, your "surprise but not really a surprise because I suck at surprises" poster is completed. It will hang proudly in our apartment, at least until you fill that frame with better art!  ;)

attachicon.giffinal.jpg

Forums format doesn't do it justice  :okiedokielokie:

So proud of you! Go draw something else!  :lol:

This looks awesome... you telling me that my OC will be on your wall? :D :D :D :D :D 

these were so good, its almost a shame to see this request shop go.

brings a tear to my eye.

*black parade plays*

This shop may be gone, :( but the Ice n' Dice brohoof shall remain eternal as the coolest thing ever thanks to SFyr. :kindness:B)

post-30784-0-26239400-1436667389.png

(edited)

@@JonasDarkmane, correct. He shall be one of the ones on my wall because of this, haha.

@, glad you think highly of that one, haha. It honestly was one of the more interesting ones to attempt.  ;)

@, that's odd... My youtube name is Sapphirefyr. --Just in case it decides to work somehow: https://www.youtube.com/user/SapphireFyr/videos

@@CinnamonPop, thanks! And yeah, sorry about that, haha... things got a little weird towards the end in terms of timing.  :please:

Edited by SFyr