Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Quick Sketches for the Fun of It [CLOSED]

SFyr

@@SFyr,

Well in that case, I want a separate request of IB helping Rarity with her fashion stuff and him blushing. :catface:

But first, I want the IB and Caliber brohoof. B) Ok? :adorkable:

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks so much man. 

Can you please tell me why it doesn't work to throw money at screen? x3

@, That would make it two seperate requests.  ;) And we'll see. Technically you could still go for a 3rd, but at the moment of writing this...

I have 4 empty slots up to the end of all this.  :)

attachicon.giflist.PNG

I totally did not expect to have the 20 or so disappear this fast, haha...

@, that could be fun actually, haha. We'll see~ I like that idea though!

@@JonasDarkmane, thanks so much man.  :lol:

@@Nervous Stitch, seems so, haha. And.... it's been far to long. I really want to get back to reading it. Probably after I finish up here. :blink:  

Anyways, thank you, and you're totally welcome.  :) Glad you got more art of her now~

Some of Scarlett's personality traits are based off of Clara from Doctor who. She was the one who got scattered through the timelines and existed in multiple times. She was everywhere, and now Scarlett can be to!

@, alright. I'll try to brohoof deal then.  :) Though I can't promise the other one just yet, as I try not to have 2 requests out to the same person at once.  :lol:

@@JonasDarkmane, my state of being actively rejects all forms of financial stability.  :P Or maybe money is just bad for computer systems.

@,  sounds like a pretty interesting concept, haha.

@, alright. I'll try to brohoof deal then.  :) Though I can't promise the other one just yet, as I try not to have 2 requests out to the same person at once.  :lol:

@@JonasDarkmane, my state of being actively rejects all forms of financial stability.  :P Or maybe money is just bad for computer systems.

@,  sounds like a pretty interesting concept, haha.

Scarlett shall slowly take over the universe!

@@SFyr Yeah, I'd still like one :) Here is a refrence picture ^^ I derped and forgot the horn though :P She is supposed to have a horn ^^ Tell me if there is anything you'd like to know about her that can help you :) Oh, And her mane/ tail is supposed to be all black except for the red highlight that you can see on the picture :) Many thanks ^^

post-31531-0-61025000-1435964746_thumb.jpg

@, that may or may not be difficult, haha. With what I know how to do in PS, hue is easy as heck to change, value is harder unless you're going darker. If you gave me more detail, I could probably tell you if it's minor enough to do real quick.

@@Kivil, sure thing.

@, I shall try, but be warned, the armor may or may not come out as intended.  :P

@@sonicdashie, ah yeah. Your original request was made while I was closed to new requests, but if you're still around I'll be sure to add you to the list.  :wacko: And yeah, lightning is doable.

@, Got your brohoof thing done~ Since there's still a slot left, I can keep you on for a 3rd.

post-24809-0-90707700-1436016114.png

Oh yeah, umm.

I OFFICIALLY HIT 100!
Which means it's time to shut down again, so I can catch up.  :rarity: I did not expect the last 20 to disappear so fast, but they did, haha.

100? YAY :D :D :D :D Congrats :D :D :D :D. You have been doing amazingly and you still will be doing so :D

@@JonasDarkmane, thanks so much man, haha.  :grin2: Feels odd to be like... tangibly close to my goal now.

@@Night Mist, it does, haha. Definitely a major accomplishment for the summer. And, I think it has helped with drawing ponies for sure. :)  

@@Mars Orbit, got a giant waffle for ya.

post-24809-0-77710200-1436023083.png

(edited)

@@Night Mist, that too, haha. I know I can do them now, if nothing else.  :o

@@Emerald Star, here's my second attempt at your character.  :)

post-24809-0-93526200-1436027354_thumb.png

@, remembered to mention, as requested. ♪

Edited by SFyr

@@Night Mist, here's my list as of this newest request.  ;)

post-24809-0-07707700-1436027601.png

@@Night Mist, that too, haha. I know I can do them now, if nothing else.  :o

@@Emerald Star, here's my second attempt at your character.  :)

attachicon.gifreq086.png

This looks so awesome :D. I really want to nom those ears  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:. *Jumps on @Emerald Star and starts nomming her ears* <3 <3 <3 <3 <3  :wub:  :wub:

@@Night Mist, eh, I think the feeling is only barely sinking in.  :lol: I'm looking forward to like, trying to divert a lot of this energy into my own projects or other subjects though, for sure.  :)

Also, I was comparing request #6, and request #86, both the same subject and such and... wow, the difference is huge.  :o