Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Quick Sketches for the Fun of It [CLOSED]

SFyr

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ and @Night Mist, nah, I'm doing fine, thanks.  :) I did 4 requests yesterday, but I just didn't end up posting them online, haha.  :lol: I'm working on one now, and after that, I'll have 5 to go before I hit blue~  :grin2: I'll throw several out when I'm done with the newest edition~♪

Right, here's the several I didn't upload, along with a new one.  :P

@@Dreampuff, redid your pony with the change in hairstyle you wanted.  :)

attachicon.gifreq068.png

@@Snake, 2nd gryphon of this whole topic (thus far), haha. Hope you like her.  ;)

attachicon.gifreq069.png

@, I made her into a spy, then tried to figure out something... fiery. Too much? :muffins:

PS: I had fun with this one.

attachicon.gifreq070.png

And for the sake of kicks, below are two requests that are for people on dA.

I find it odd that they're all facing left. Huh. At least the poses are rather different.

This is the most utterly perfect thing I have ever seen. Thank you!  :wub:

And thank you for putting up with me through this whole process....

@ and @Night Mist, nah, I'm doing fine, thanks.  :) I did 4 requests yesterday, but I just didn't end up posting them online, haha.  :lol: I'm working on one now, and after that, I'll have 5 to go before I hit blue~  :grin2: I'll throw several out when I'm done with the newest edition~♪

Right, here's the several I didn't upload, along with a new one.  :P

@@Dreampuff, redid your pony with the change in hairstyle you wanted.  :)

attachicon.gifreq068.png

@@Snake, 2nd gryphon of this whole topic (thus far), haha. Hope you like her.  ;)

attachicon.gifreq069.png

@, I made her into a spy, then tried to figure out something... fiery. Too much? :muffins:

PS: I had fun with this one.

attachicon.gifreq070.png

And for the sake of kicks, below are two requests that are for people on dA.

I find it odd that they're all facing left. Huh. At least the poses are rather different.

There are no words to describe how amazing this is. Thank you, thank you so much! This may just be the best piece of art I have ever seen! Next time I put points on DeviantART, I am going to throw them at you. This is amazing! She looks Awesome!

My only little request, is could you draw a tiny multi-tool on the strap on the back left leg :3

(edited)

@, heheh, well that's awesome to hear!  :yay: Welcome back to the forums!  ;)

I hope you find some interesting topics/people kicking about here nowadays.  :) And if you ever wanna chat, feel free to drop a line, haha.

Also, I'm glad you like the result I had for ya.  :grin2:

@@Hurricane, thanks~! I hope she was as cute as you wanted, haha. ♪  :icwudt:

@@Dreampuff, you're welcome, haha. I honestly like the result of her mane style, and it was fun to try something new as such.  :grin2: Also, I don't remember you ever being a problem?  :derp: So don't feel bad, haha. I literally don't know what you're talking about~♪

@, you're totally welcome.  :catface: And as I said on dA, you totally don't have to throw points at me, haha.  :muffins: I'm just happy for practice that makes people happy.

Also, sure thing, I can make that minor edit if it's important, though you may have to tell me (or show) what a multitool looks like.  :derp:

@, here ya go~

post-24809-0-33866300-1434647488.png

Edited by SFyr

I hope you find some interesting topics/people kicking about here nowadays.  :) And if you ever wanna chat, feel free to drop a line, haha.

@@Dreampuff, you're welcome, haha. I honestly like the result of her mane style, and it was fun to try something new as such.  :grin2: Also, I don't remember you ever being a problem?  :derp: So don't feel bad, haha. I literally don't know what you're talking about~♪

@, you're totally welcome.  :catface: And as I said on dA, you totally don't have to throw points at me, haha.  :muffins: I'm just happy for practice that makes people happy.

Also, sure thing, I can make that minor edit if it's important, though you may have to tell me (or show) what a multitool looks like.  :derp:

@, here ya go~

attachicon.gifreq074.png

Aw so cute. The pink and blue there looks so nice.

@, here ya go~

attachicon.gifreq074.png

Ooohh x_X i just died from the cuteness.

@, here ya go~

attachicon.gifreq074.png

I like how you did it :D. The colors work pretty well (I am though debating about the red and white :T, but hey :D, it is still awesome :)). Good job ;)

@@Night Mist, thanks, haha. And yeah, I think the two colors work well together.  :)

@, glad you like 'em. ;) 

@@JonasDarkmane, thanks so much man. ♪  :lol:

@, here ya go~

attachicon.gifreq074.png

Multitool:

Continuum-Kira-s-CPS-Multitool-1.jpg

I do have one question, how come all of these drawings are 500x500 or close?

@, I think so long as you state that I made it, it should be fine if that's what you wanna do.  :P

@, because that's the size I default to when starting a new request honestly, haha. If it winds up being bigger/smaller, I just adjust as I go.  :o

Also I replaced the small pouch with said multitool.  :P That work?

post-24809-0-50300900-1434652617_thumb.png

@, I think so long as you state that I made it, it should be fine if that's what you wanna do.  :P

@, because that's the size I default to when starting a new request honestly, haha. If it winds up being bigger/smaller, I just adjust as I go.  :o

attachicon.gifreq070.png

I did, don't worry. I make sure everyone gets mentioned.

attachicon.gifreq070.png

:D

You are so awesome you know that?

@occasionally I hear that applied, though not often, haha. :lol: Thanks so much! That's rather flattering to hear~♪

@occasionally I hear that applied, though not often, haha. :lol: Thanks so much! That's rather flattering to hear~♪

If this website allowed spamming I would spam the word Awesome!

Hey, how many requests do you have left?

(edited)

@, umm, 3 left before I hit the blue line, though I'm kinda already slowing down a good deal, sorry to say.  :)

And thanks again, haha.

Edited by SFyr

@, umm, 3 left before I hit the blue line, though I'm kinda already slowing down a good deal, sorry to say.  :)

And thanks again, haha.

Blue line?

And thanks again, haha.

May we see the list now?

@ and ,

post-24809-0-25486300-1434663021.png

@, 3 left until I take some time off (blue is after I closed up), then I continue forward with the people who's spots I saved, and whoever comes after until I hit 100.  :)  So from there it's just math.

(edited)

@, 3 left until I take some time off (blue is after I closed up), then I continue forward with the people who's spots I saved, and whoever comes after until I hit 100.  :)  So from there it's just math.

So you're gonna stop right before blue line?

Edited by Ice Blizzard

Could I reserve a double slot for the 100th request? :P