Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Quick Sketches for the Fun of It [CLOSED]

SFyr

Your art is very nice! I wished I've noticed this Request Shop earlier. I'll be sure to grab a free slot once you're finished with the other requests, though. :3

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Odyssey, thanks so much!  :) And you're totally welcome to, haha. I should have about 20 slots open when I catch up and get my break.  :lol:

@@Odyssey, thanks so much!  :) And you're totally welcome to, haha. I should have about 20 slots open when I catch up and get my break.  :lol:

Thanks! xP Here are my two Pony OCs/fancharacters then.

Paint Brush:

paint_brush_the_unicorn_by_octavla-d7w68

Globetrotter:

post-26117-0-64595700-1431084887.png

It may be worth pointing out that I haven't designed a cutie mark for Globetrotter yet, so would it be possible for her to be in a pose where she is facing front? xP

Thanks! xP Here are my two Pony OCs/fancharacters then.

Paint Brush:

sig-3857894.paint_brush_the_unicorn_by_o

Globetrotter:

sig-3857894.post-26117-0-64595700-143108

It may be worth pointing out that I haven't designed a cutie mark for Globetrotter yet, so would it be possible for her to be in a pose where she is facing front? xP

I think he meant after he's completed his requests. He wont be writing down and new requests until he's done with these current ones.

I think he meant after he's completed his requests. He wont be writing down and new requests until he's done with these current ones.

Ohhh, you're right. Sorry about that then. I'm still willing to wait, though. xP

I recently ran into quite some pictures made by You and I have to say I really love them <3 

I'd love to order one too as soon as request shop is open again if You don't mind :D 

@@Odyssey, no issue, haha. And yeah, I'm not touching my list for a few more days I think, but I'll make sure you get a spot, no worries.  ;) And when I get to globetrotter, I can totally hide her cutiemark location with her pose.  :P

Secretly, I've opted to do that a time or two already because redrawing certain cutiemarks is hard, keke. Posing is my friend.

Paint brush is pretty adorable, ftr.  :muffins:

@, thanks so much, haha~♪ And you totally can.  :derp:

@@Odyssey, no issue, haha. And yeah, I'm not touching my list for a few more days I think, but I'll make sure you get a spot, no worries.  ;) And when I get to globetrotter, I can totally hide her cutiemark location with her pose.  :P

Secretly, I've opted to do that a time or two already because redrawing certain cutiemarks is hard, keke. Posing is my friend.

Paint brush is pretty adorable, ftr.  :muffins:

@, thanks so much, haha~♪ And you totally can.  :derp:

How close is my request to being up? I'm still trying to word my request.

@, I haven't gotten around to posting what I did yesterday, but technically I did two past it already.  ;)

@, I haven't gotten around to posting what I did yesterday, but technically I did two past it already.  ;)

Wait, so you'll do mine as soon as I give you the idea?

@, yours will be up when I get an idea, yeah.  :P

(edited)

@, yours will be up when I get an idea, yeah.  :P

I'll think of some ideas :3

I can't think of any ideas. All I want is Scarlett, her suit and some fire :3

1f19c5b7fafbc2511e186dfd5434cd07.jpg

Edited by Vinyl Scratchy DJ

(edited)

@ and @Night Mist, nah, I'm doing fine, thanks.  :) I did 4 requests yesterday, but I just didn't end up posting them online, haha.  :lol: I'm working on one now, and after that, I'll have 5 to go before I hit blue~  :grin2: I'll throw several out when I'm done with the newest edition~♪

Right, here's the several I didn't upload, along with a new one.  :P

@@Dreampuff, redid your pony with the change in hairstyle you wanted.  :)

post-24809-0-81080000-1434587959.png

@@Snake, 2nd gryphon of this whole topic (thus far), haha. Hope you like her.  ;)

post-24809-0-43949600-1434587963_thumb.png

@, I made her into a spy, then tried to figure out something... fiery. Too much? :muffins:

PS: I had fun with this one.

post-24809-0-46910300-1434587967_thumb.png

And for the sake of kicks, below are two requests that are for people on dA.

post-24809-0-08543500-1434587971_thumb.png

post-24809-0-20704000-1434587974_thumb.png

I find it odd that they're all facing left. Huh. At least the poses are rather different.

Edited by SFyr

@ and @Night Mist, nah, I'm doing fine, thanks.  :) I did 4 requests yesterday, but I just didn't end up posting them online, haha.  :lol: I'm working on one now, and after that, I'll have 5 to go before I hit blue~  :grin2: I'll throw several out when I'm done with the newest edition~♪

attachicon.gifreq068.png

@@Snake, 2nd gryphon of this whole topic (thus far), haha. Hope you like her.  ;)

attachicon.gifreq069.png

@, I made her into a spy, then tried to figure out something... fiery. Too much? :muffins:

attachicon.gifreq070.png

I find it odd that they're all facing left. Huh. At least the poses are rather different.

These are awesome :D. And that Scarlett  :wub:. AWESOME  :yay:

attachicon.gifreq068.png

attachicon.gifreq069.png

attachicon.gifreq070.png

Yay for another Gryphon! Yes aware I change the spelling every other time I say it.

@@JonasDarkmane, thanks so much, haha.  :P

@@Night Mist, yup yup! Two out of 72 or so requests.  :o Quite the minority, aren't they?

(edited)

@@ginger468, I'm really sorry, but I'm currently working through my heavy backlog, and not taking new requests just yet.  :o These newest editions were asked like, several days ago, haha. You're welcome to check back later on though?  ;)

@@Night Mist, ohh? I was not aware of this.  :lol: That's awesome that they finally get one of those though?

Edited by SFyr

@@ginger468, I'm really sorry, but I'm currently working through my heavy backlog, and not taking new requests just yet.  :o These newest editions were asked like, several days ago, haha. You're welcome to check back later on though?  ;)

@@Night Mist, ohh? I was not aware of this.  :lol: That's awesome that they finally get one of those though?

I only found out about it because two people I watch on DA uploaded theirs. My only issue with it is people will use it to spam adopts, and it doesn't have a Hippogriff option. >_> But yes other then that it seems good for people to get a basic idea of what they want their griffon OC to look like.

(edited)

@@Night Mist, yeah, it does seem like quite the useful tool. I mean, I'm not fond of ponycreator ponies, but I'll admit it's a decent way to test colors and basic designs.  :)

@@Snake, thanks so much!  :lol: That's sweet of you to say.
And you're totally welcome, haha. I'm glad you like your gryphon.  :muffins:

@@Hurricane, pony has been drafted~

post-24809-0-49404500-1434605024_thumb.png

Edited by SFyr