Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Quick Sketches for the Fun of It [CLOSED]

SFyr

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@, doing my best and keeping on trucking as long as I can manage.  :muffins: Finished my 10th recently, and 'bout to start on the next in the line.

I've been finding it's actually some pretty good practice.  :grin2:

@, thank you! I'm doing my best haha.  ;) Helps to try to find the fun in it all.

(edited)

@@Kivil, noted~

@@Lunia, finished your request.  :P Rather cute OC btw.

post-24809-0-57086000-1432174325_thumb.png

Edited by SFyr

@, yup. Going in sequential order. 

(edited)

mind doing my OC Puzzle Piece here? if it's not too much trouble of course

post-15132-0-28622100-1432168806_thumb.png

post-15132-0-08189800-1432168822_thumb.png

Edited by Bayonetta

(edited)

@, sure thing.  :grin2:

@, finished with Twisted Cyclone.

post-24809-0-91037500-1432170860_thumb.png

Edited by SFyr

@, I shall try, haha.  ;) Cute OC by the way.

@@Kivil, noted~

@@Lunia, finished your request.  :P Rather cute OC btw.

attachicon.gifreq011.png

I love it so much! It looks so cute and amazing! Thank you so much and I believe she's singing the "I wish you a Merry Christmas" song if I'm correct.  :D

@@Lunia, thank you, haha. I'm glad you like her.  :lol:

And that's correct.  :grin2: She strikes me as a somewhat cheery and winter-y mare, so it seemed quite fitting to do at the time.

Admittedly I'm actually pretty happy with how this one turned out. So again, I'm glad you like her, haha. :muffins:

You still seem to be getting a lot of requests and accepting them. I don't want to put any extra pressure upon anyone. So I would just like to know if entering my OC would be any extra pressure, I don't want to put any more pressure on you that you already have 

Would it be possible for you to do my OC Buzz?

https://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/img-3651839-1-ao7CMkX.png

And here's his CM:

However, if you are too overwelmed by others requests, i am ok/understand if you are unable to do him.

@@JonasDarkmane, you're totally welcome to submit your OC if you want, though I appreciate the consideration.  :P I kinda expected a ton of requests, given what I've seen around the forums in this particular corner, and so long as I just move forward, I should be fine.  :) Even a few per day will get me pretty far.

So yeah, I'm not bothered by another request man, haha. Of course the things I'm doing aren't guaranteed to be beautiful, but I should be able to get to everyone in time.  :lol:

@@Buzz, I shall try. :P  

@@JonasDarkmane, you're totally welcome to submit your OC if you want, though I appreciate the consideration.  :P I kinda expected a ton of requests, given what I've seen around the forums in this particular corner, and so long as I just move forward, I should be fine.  :) Even a few per day will get me pretty far.

So yeah, I'm not bothered by another request man, haha. Of course the things I'm doing aren't guaranteed to be beautiful, but I should be able to get to everyone in time.  :lol:

@@Buzz, I shall try. :P  

Well, I have guaranteed  myself that it will be beautiful ;)

post-28830-0-51050900-1417805037_thumb.png
post-28830-0-47723600-1429818825_thumb.png

You can do mine at any time though, no need to rush  :rarity:

@@JonasDarkmane, well hopefully it lives up to that at the time, haha.  :P And alright. I'm just going in sequential order of when the reference is posted, so I'll get to him as soon as I finish the ones before 'em.  ;) Thanks again for the consideration.  :lol:

@@JonasDarkmane, well hopefully it lives up to that at the time, haha.  :P And alright. I'm just going in sequential order of when the reference is posted, so I'll get to him as soon as I finish the ones before 'em.  ;) Thanks again for the consideration.  :lol:

Thank you very much and again, don't rush ;)

Oh my gosh, your art is spectacular! :D If it wouldn't be too much, could you draw mine if your are still open. And I totally understand if you have your hands full. :)

Her name is Moon Flower: http://pre04.deviantart.net/bab1/th/pre/f/2015/088/7/f/7f925d0fdff1bc0ebc87de5e9aed21d4-d8nnl9o.png

And if you want to upload to dA, I have an account there that you can credit to: http://bluesnowfire.deviantart.com/:P

Again, if you have too many requests to fill, feel free to drop mine. It's totally fine. :P

@, thank you! I'll try to come up with something when I get to her, no worries.  ;) Also, I like her, haha. In a strange way she reminds me of one of my own characters.  :lol: ..even thought their designs are extremely different. Odd, that.

@, thank you! I'll try to come up with something when I get to her, no worries.  ;) Also, I like her, haha. In a strange way she reminds me of one of my own characters.  :lol: ..even thought their designs are extremely different. Odd, that.

Alright, thanks! :) lol thanks, I actually get that a lot! XD

@, finished my drawing for Spacer. :)  

post-24809-0-19911600-1432333420_thumb.png

@@Tao, attempted to make her 'book nerdish'.  :derp:

post-24809-0-36121500-1432335414.png