Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Quick Sketches for the Fun of It [CLOSED]

SFyr

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

@@Lunia, I shall give it a try, haha.  ;)  

@@Blue Moon, finished Blue Moon.  :P

post-24809-0-14829200-1431997947_thumb.png

Also, think I'm burned out for the day. I'll resume tomorrow for sure.  ;)

Edited by SFyr

:o  Cool drawings! It would be cool if you had time for mine  :squee:  shes pretty simple mare. Spacer is the name  :)

Vector17_zps0e47a6b8.png

Cutie mark

Cutiemark_zps91a23841.png

Oh darn, this was posted 7 minutes after I should be offline :(. I don't want to be pressuring you with more OCs, however, I wish you good luck and I hope to see what you come up with out if this ;)

@, I can try, haha.

@, noted. ;)

@@JonasDarkmane, thanks a lot, haha. I appreciate the thought.  :grin2: Think I bit off a good bit with this topic, but I'ma do my best to chew it.

@@Tao, alright.  :muffins:

@@Blue Moon, thanks, and I'm glad you like  it.  :derp: The magic spiral was a nice little effect I found in PS that is easy to do but still looks pretty interesting in the right context.

@@Emerald Star, this is what I have for ya currently. 

post-24809-0-10748400-1432085643.png

The second reference is just adorable by the way.

@@Orion Caelum, I think I successfully channeled the professor spirit.

post-24809-0-93926100-1432085708_thumb.png

(edited)

@, I can try, haha.

@, noted. ;)

@@JonasDarkmane, thanks a lot, haha. I appreciate the thought. :grin2: Think I bit off a good bit with this topic, but I'ma do my best to chew it.

@@Tao, alright. :muffins:

@@Blue Moon, thanks, and I'm glad you like it. :derp: The magic spiral was a nice little effect I found in PS that is easy to do but still looks pretty interesting in the right context.

@@Emerald Star, this is what I have for ya currently.

attachicon.gifreq006.png

The second reference is just adorable by the way.

@@Orion Caelum, I think I successfully channeled the professor spirit.

attachicon.gifreq007.png

....I'm laughing far too hard to even right now. Honestly, I can't even.

Next request will probably be aiming for something a bit more serious, if I can request again. Anyway, let me go put up my new computer wallpaper.

EDIT: What do you use to color these?

Edited by Orion Caelum

(edited)

@@Orion Caelum, heheh, I'm glad you like it.  :P I chuckled a bit doing it, admittedly.

But yeah, you're free to add in another request, but ultimately I'm not taking many of these too seriously. More fun that way.  :)

As for what I use to color, I use a regular tablet-assisted hard brush in Adobe Photoshop CS6. It comes as a default brush to my knowledge, but I've found it to be one of my favorites regardless. Same tool for the lineart (and everything else) as well, actually.

@@Emerald Star, my pleasure.  :lol: Glad you like her~

@, this is what I came up with.

post-24809-0-04563200-1432088451_thumb.png

@, finished Starshine.

post-24809-0-64347100-1432090651_thumb.png

Edited by SFyr

@@Orion Caelum, heheh, I'm glad you like it.  :P I chuckled a bit doing it, admittedly.

But yeah, you're free to add in another request, but ultimately I'm not taking many of these too seriously. More fun that way.  :)

As for what I use to color, I use a regular tablet-assisted hard brush in Adobe Photoshop CS6. It comes as a default brush to my knowledge, but I've found it to be one of my favorites regardless. Same tool for the lineart (and everything else) as well, actually.

attachicon.gifreq008.png

@, finished Starshine.

attachicon.gifreq009.png

What exactly is she thinking in the picture?

@, something to the effect of, "ouch"  :P  

I am legitimately drawing the first solid idea that comes to mind, even if it comes from nothing.  :o

attachicon.gifreq008.png

@, finished Starshine.

attachicon.gifreq009.png

That looks amazing. The egg reminds me of Yoshi from the Mario universe. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it  :D.

thanks a lot, haha. I appreciate the thought.  Think I bit off a good bit with this topic, but I'ma do my best to chew it.

I think you will do fine if you are not overwhelmed with requests ;). Looking forward to seeing all of those OCs :D

@, haha, that would be my inspiration, so I'm glad it came across alright.  :lol: Glad you like it!

@@JonasDarkmane, aye. I've already gained quite a few, but so long as I manage the rate I've held so far, I should be able to tackle them no issue.  :P Helps they don't take terribly long to do. And thanks!  :)

@@HaroldGenhi, this is what I have for ya, haha.

post-24809-0-45164000-1432152856.png

aye. I've already gained quite a few, but so long as I manage the rate I've held so far, I should be able to tackle them no issue.  Helps they don't take terribly long to do. And thanks!

That is good :)

Your art is always looking better and better :D

@, haha, that would be my inspiration, so I'm glad it came across alright.  :lol: Glad you like it!

I was just wondering one thing. Is that a real Yoshi egg or a type of bean bag chair?

@@JonasDarkmane, thanks so much, haha.

@, to be honest, I finished without ever deciding, as both seemed pretty valid. :derp:  I think the beanbag is the more likely of the two, but meh.

As a side note, it seems like an awesome thing if it were to exist.

@, to be honest, I finished without ever deciding, as both seemed pretty valid. :derp:  I think the beanbag is the more likely of the two, but meh.

As a side note, it seems like an awesome thing if it were to exist.

Ah okay. That's still pretty awesome. Thanks again so much.  :)

@, glad you like it.  :) You're totally welcome.

(edited)

@@HaroldGenhi, thanks, haha. He was a fairly interesting OC to do, given the differences from typical OCs so far.  :o He wound up being rather shiny too, which was fun.

Glad you like 'em!

Edited by SFyr