Who shall you live with?

Pinkie's Hat

I assume I'd be a pony in this situation?

I'd want to live with Fluttershy, simply because her home seems very relaxing and she's very low-drama. ^^

I'd also love to visit Discord's home, the Golden Oak library, (too late, I guess,) and maybe work for Rarity at her Boutique.

• Brohoof 2

Need help with your OC? I'd love to assist you! Just visit my help thread. It's always open, so don't be shy!

♦ My main OC  Vector Commissions ♦

Ask me anything!

img-29013-1-img-29013-1-maplegif.gif

I would say Fluttershy, though im not sure how much Discord I could handle, so maybe Pinkie Pie? I'd love to help out baking (And she's bound to be the most fun)

• Brohoof 2

Purple_Abstractsignature_2.jpg

I'd like to live with Pinkie, but it seems like her house would be overcrowded even without me :)

So, probably in Twiilight's castle because it has lots of free space and a library...

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle, probably. She'd wanna research humans and probably have lots of free space in this castle!

But if not Twilight, I think Rarity'd be generous and probably have a spare room? :)

once a loner always a loner....

You're not alone; you have us! :)

I would live in Fluttershy's cottage. Living near the woods in a house full of critters sounds like fun to me. Plus Fluttershy would seem like a pleasant pony to live with.

I prefer living on my own, thanks.

Maybe in a nice cozy cave...

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.