Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poniverse Confession at Everfree Northwest!

Simon

We must confide something in you dear readers. Poniverse has been holding a deep dark secret from the community for quite some time. We, who pride ourselves as building a super-community, have been holding back on you. BUT NO LONGER! We shall confess our deep dark secret to the community at large on Sunday May 31, 2015 at 2:45PM PST in the Glacier room at Everfree Northwest. Be there to hear about it first! Don’t delay!

We’ll be at Everfree Northwest all weekend though, so stop on by our table and say hello! You won’t get away with any spoilers, but you can get away with a Poniverse account with our on-site registration! We look forward to seeing you all there!

And if you can’t make it to see us at Everfree Northwest this weekend, you can still find out all about our evil plans by checking out MLP Forums this Monday!

• Brohoof 7

I can just imagine the secret being told...

Poniverse: "All your base are belong to us."

Mfw Poniverse says that:

4960d5f505.png

Lol.

Unfortunately, I'll have to wait til word gets out here.  Seattle is juuust a wee bit too far away from where I live, lol.

~ Miles

• Brohoof 4

"Well, you see, we've decided that we're really not all that fond of ponies after all, so we've decided to repurpose MLPForums.com as the Internet's coolest new website devoted to discussing how reorganizing your business as a Master Limited Partnership can maximize your investment capital while avoiding both state and federal income tax!"

"Be sure to join us on the new MLPForums.com on June 1st and, as a special bonus, find out about how our exciting new convertible subordinated debenture program can breathe new life into your portfolio!"

I am so there! B)

• Brohoof 7

Poniverse Newsletter, we have a few questions about the status of Poniverse.

Is Poniverse our mom?

• Brohoof 2

I'm expecting a fart joke.

"Okay contestants---I mean fans, to find out the secret, pull my finger."

Wow, now I sound like my dad  :lol: 

~ Miles

• Brohoof 3

"Okay contestants---I mean fans, to find out the secret, pull my finger."

Wow, now I sound like my dad  :lol: 

~ Miles

Trust me, there are worse dads. Not that yours is.

• Brohoof 3

Poniverse Newsletter, we have a few questions about the status of Poniverse.

Is Poniverse our mom?

Yes. :pinkie:

Yay!! I can't wait to see the live streamed panel.

• Brohoof 3

I didn't see any announcements about EFNW Livestreams on PVL so I think they are not going to do it this year

EFNW is doing their own live stream this time around.  I don't believe Poniverse's panel will be live streamed but we should be recorded and posted on youtube after the con.

https://everfreenw.com/everfree-northwest-live/ 

• Brohoof 3

Is The Secret a Nuclear Missile base In Cuba?

Cuba? *checks the plans* @@Simon, you didn't say Cuba! That's an entirely different building code I have to plan for... And now what am I to do with that thing in the Meheti'a volcano?

• Brohoof 3

It's almost time, everypony, time to unveil our adorably evil plans for the future of Poniverse!  ARE YOU READY???  B)

full.gif

Woah, got a bit carried away there.  :wau:  Oh buck, I don't think even I'm ready, AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!  :blink:

126714__UNOPT__safe_fluttershy_animated.

Somepony hold me, I'm scared!  :blush:

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...