The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned for not putting a "no smoking zone" sign.

• Brohoof 1

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

Just now, Nightfall Gloam said:

Unbanned because Pear Butter and Bright Mac

Banned for preventing me from meeting the Apple Pearents. 

@Northern Light Flyer, I want to meet you two.

• Brohoof 2

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

26 minutes ago, The_Gobo said:

Banned for having a better avatar than me :3
@Hierok Yeah, it used to sound like that, it's changed a lot in the 4-6 years it's been since then.

I wish it sounded like this:

Banned because that voice is overrated. It sounded fine. :)

Just now, The_Gobo said:

Banned for not memeing o3o

Banned for not meming yourself.

• Brohoof 1

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

Banned because you also just call it Wizardry...

• Brohoof 1

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

Banned for forcing me to sing. :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

banned because no one is forcing you...it's your own conscience 

• Brohoof 1

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

Banned for rewording my reason. 

• Brohoof 1