Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Mane 6's friendship worths nothing? + Civil war

Breezeoverthewater

Hi everyone.

We have seen many indications that ponies from the mane 6 are good friends and always watch others' back. This is what the show is all about. But turns out, their friendship isn't as strong as many of us could've imagined. It could be destroyed in a matter of seconds, and I'm not talking about serious issues and\or brainwashing that caused it. I'm talking about money.

Yes, money that easily ruins their friendship, which is -- I repeat-- was able to stop even the most powerful monsters.

In the issue №30 of official MLP comic the town became divided by civil war and Applejack and Rarity became enemies. The reason of to why They turned from each other were money: Rarity was promised to get a good business contract if she'll be on the other side of barricads in this civil war. Thus, opposite Applejack, which she gladly accepted without much thinking.

So, my question is -- if money can easily break their friendship, wouldn't it sound logical, if the next villain, instead of trying to take over Equestria, just provoke another civil war and pay some bits to the mane 6, so they will become enemies again?