Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Superheroes RP

Skullbuster

"Dragon. Wait..is he talking about that one guy." He thought. "How does that thing know where it is?" He asked. "Is it like a satellite or something?" He said looking at the tablet. "Crap... if he is then that means I either have to tale care of him here or wait and see what happens. If I'm lucky we'll meet at the docks and it won't just be me." He thought to himself.

(edited)

@@Mars Orbit,

"Simple! I shot a tracker at him, this app tracks the trackers location in real time" he points at the screen "I dont use it often, I dont want anyone to thinking i am a cheat hunter, but knowing my preys location is important, dragon hunts last days, and a big part of the hunt is psychological, I need the dragon to fear me before I take him head on"

Edited by Skullbuster

Fear. That word stuck with him. The crime scene appeared in hishead. He cringed and looked back Borrimere. "So how do you plan on taking down a dragon? You got some special gadget or something? Or are you just gonna use brute force and fight a dragon with your bare hands?"

@@Mars Orbit,

"Only a fool would go up against a dragon, even a weakened one, bare handed!" he chuckled "I have several tools at my disposal,  everything from a simple shotgun" he pulled the double barreled shot gun out of his pack "I load it with small bird shot, merely designed to stun and poke holes in the wings, but i have more sophisticated gear, such as various poisons, a state of the art bow with special arrows, I have a shield, and collapsible spears, and a long range sniper rifle, but...I do not kill with my guns, they have various jobs they do, but not the killing blow, not even my poisons are designed to kill, but its a bragging right and a show of your skill as a hunter to kill with a blade!"

The moon was high in the sky, it was a busy night, people were going to and from destinations having their night lives, although the criminal element was sure to be more pronounced during the dark hours, earlier during the day, the other members of Wave Force broke Shock Wave out of prison, Terrorsaur escaped during the confusion but was unable to retrieve his armor

@@Drago Ryder,

Blitz was flying through the night sky, he had seen no sign of Borrimere the dragon slayer since their encounter earlier that day

@@Jellal Fernandes,

Emile was at his apartment

@@Pat.Rio.T.,

Pat was in his hotel room

@@Derplight Sperkle,  

Shade was at Silvers safehouse

@@FractalMoon,

Silver was in her safehouse with shade

@@The Dark Lord,  

Mr. Manhattan was viewing out his window of his premium office

@,

Sasha woke up in her apartment,

@@Kreinbahthur,

Casimir was with Sasha and King at her apartment

@,

Lilith woke up in an infirmary, Jane was in the room with her

@@Midnight_Aurora,

Aurora was also at Sashas apartment, her mother called earlier to check on her

@@dragon4111,

Draco was walking the streets

@,

Inferno was in Rollen the Sorcerer's secret lair  

@@Mars Orbit

Green was at his apartment

It is 9:00pm

As Blitz looked over the ocean, he began to think about the dragon within him. Did it have another life before it was basically reincarnated as him. Of course, he still had to meet Green and Aurora. He wasn't sure if they would remember, but meeting up would increase the odds of finding Fear.

"You seem to have a plan. And everything you have serves a purpose, but what really caught my attention was the blade. I would like to see it, see I'm a bit of a sword enthusiast." He said. "And it's enough to kill a dragon. That right there is a sword I would like to see."

@@FractalMoon

"That could work, I can keep the fire discipline if needed. though how long between bursts?" Shade questioned. He looked over Silver's shoulder to see her progress on the weapon. Shade had no idea what she was doing, but he didn't care as long as it worked. 

Edited by Derplight Sperkle

Paging @Derplight Sperkle

Silver shrugs, "Keeping it to about a three second burst with five second rests should be sufficient. If you really need more I can throw in a couple of single-use nitrogen heat sinks that should allow you to fire for thirty seconds or so, but then the thing will need to be cooled for a while after, and the heat sink will be fried till you can swap it out. " she continues tinkering with the rifle, a cloud of silver passing over it and covering various nits with a dull grey metal.

Draco had driven to the local apartments to think. But this killer didn't sit right with him. He read about this killer in the paper and watched it on tv. He began to think  as he put on his specialized mask back onto his face. This heist would need to wait until this feeling left his mind. He wasn't a bad man just a thief doing what he did to survive. And for the thrill of it. He smiled slightly as he exited the van slowly.

This woman dug her claws into him this Weis. She intrigued him. But this Abbadon he hated that bastard for stealing....Er 'reclaiming' his loot. But for now he needed to think as he sat onto a nearby bench. Sheep that's what those heroes are. But he found those traits admirable if somewhat misguided. "But when all is said and done. I am a thief," Draco said out loud. "A sinner of greed. Ah well," Draco said as he looked to the sky. "Beautiful day,"

@Erperler, @Midnight_Aurora, @Capricorn

Edited by dragon4111

@@Skullbuster,

Lilith took the piece of paper from Jane. She was excited. She hoped her ability would be useful but there was only one way to find out. Later on after she had driven home for some food with her father she drove back to the address. The place looked like any old normal building. She got out of her car. She looked around for her guide not really seeing it anywhere but decided to proceed. Climbing to the top of the roof she saw Jane. "Hi Jane." 

Emile decided he had had enough time to lounge around and decided to head outside and do some running. He created a rift beneath him and one directly above his apartment building. He then proceeded to run from rooftop to rooftop, scanning the city for crime.

King Arthur was finally rejuvenated, and his armor repaired, as well as reinforced. After his last encounter, he decided it needed to be more than decorative. The hooded men then proceeded to put his armor on. He then grabbed his swords and started making his way back to the city.

(edited)

@@Mars Orbit,

"Oh this?" he said grabbing his nearby sword "A piece of work this is! Carbon steel nanoweave! With nylon wrappings around the handle!" he handed him the sword "give it a few swings, its very light"

@

Jane smiled "hey! I see you made it!"

Emile saw Borrimere and green talking on the roof 

It is 9:40pm
Edited by Skullbuster

@@Skullbuster,

"What's the plan Jane? I came here as soon as I could. Have you already got someone to work with us?" Lilith shuffled a little bit on her feet. She didn't really know why Jane wanted her to come to the roof of this building. Shouldn't they be meeting with the person they were going to work with trying to find this killer? 

@,

"This is a secure location, the plan is to wait here for the agent to bring back the meta. This particular contact prefers to work alone, and hes a little unpredictable,  honestly the only reason I hired him is because he always gets a job done" she sighed "Personally im not a fan of his type, but sometimes you dont get to be picky"

Green swung it around a few times. "I like it. Moves nice, good grip, and it's sharp. That right there is a good sword." Green pulled out his sword. "Now this. This right here is the real deal. Made with metal that doesn't even exist, nothing on earth can break it, it's lightweight and does some other stuff that would blow your mind." Green said smiling.

@@Mars Orbit@@Skullbuster,

Emile thought it would be best to keep his distance, he did not know if the two were friendly or not. He put his hands by his holsters in case things got serious.

King Arthur had made his way back to the city, and, in an attempt to draw out some of the city's "champions" he destroyed a power station, blacking out one of the districts of the city.

@@Skullbuster,

Lilith didn't like the sound of that. Unpredictable? What could that even mean for her? She knew that sometimes her guide was unpredictable. Even now her guide was no where to be seen in the premises but that didn't mean it wasn't there at all. Lilith shivered in the cold. She wished she had worn something warmer. The skin tight tank top wasn't exactly the best choice for standing around on a rooftop with. She wished she could ask Jane about her life though she seemed in a bad mood. Still it would help the slow conversation. "How long have you been doing this Jane?" She tried asking it in a nonchalant way but still felt like a silly rookie asking that question.

@@Mars Orbit

"Like what? your sword has me interested!"

@@Jellal Fernandes,

Several police units swarmed to the scene of the black out

@,

Jane chuckled "Ive been a psychic detective for about 10 years, Ive seen some interesting things in my line of work...of course, growing up as a psychic is never easy" 

"Well, two things. Three maybe, but the third one might kill someone." He said as he gave Borrimere his sword back. "First off I'm the only one who can touch it without being shocked to death." He said while crouching down and touching the floor with the hilt causing sparks to fly everywhere. "It can shoot lightning. I'm not gonna do that for obvious reasons. And lastly it can morph into another sword, which can cut anything. Literally anything, it can kill a ghost if it hits one. I'm not gonna morph it because that's gonna cause a slliiight explosion."

@@Skullbuster,

King Arthur looked at the police and drew Durendal, moving towards the police at blinding speed. He then sheathed Durendal in exchange for Joyeuse and split 3 officers in half in a single horizontal swing. He wanted to make it clear that they weren't dealing with an ordinary meta.

@@Mars Orbit@@Skullbuster,

Emile thought it would be best to keep his distance, he did not know if the two were friendly or not. He put his hands by his holsters in case things got serious.

King Arthur had made his way back to the city, and, in an attempt to draw out some of the city's "champions" he destroyed a power station, blacking out one of the districts of the city.

@@Skullbuster,

King Arthur looked at the police and drew Durendal, moving towards the police at blinding speed. He then sheathed Durendal in exchange for Joyeuse and split 3 officers in half in a single horizontal swing. He wanted to make it clear that they weren't dealing with an ordinary meta.

An explosion was heard from somewhere in the city, after which the lights and power sources from the apartment and other outside buildings shut themselves off. Sirens began to wail as the police cars emitting them rushed to the scene of destruction. This was a good time to bail from the apartment. Even if he was hiding his aura from the stranger girl, Casimir knew it was still affecting her in some way.

"You two stay and tend to her, I'll go and see what's up."

Casimir exited through the still open window, tendrils sprouting from his back as he took on his demonic form. It wasn't hard to find or get to the wrecked power plant, and Abaddon arrived just in time to see a couple of officers get skewered by some knightly looking guy. The same would have happened to the other officers around them, but Abaddon was quick to pull them away from the attack.

"What's the matter? Are you mad that they boo'd your Medieval Times performance?" Abaddon asked Arthur as he landed between him and the other officers.

@@Kreinbahthur,

"Filthy knave..." King Arthur said, lifting a police car and throwing it at the challenger. "You'd do best not to insult King Arthur." He quickly swapped Joyeuse for Excalibur and leapt backwards, away from the possible explosion the car could create. "Let's see how well you fight," he said, standing sideways, with his left foot pointed towards his opponent, right foot pointed away from his chest, and both hands on the grip of his sword, raising it above his head and pointing it towards his opponent.

@@Jellal Fernandes

Abaddon just laughed at the haughty threat from "King" Arthur. This wasn't to be confused with carelessness however, because even while he was poking fun at the knight Abaddon was paying close attention to his movements and fluctuating energy surrounding the knight. The source of this energy seemed to be coming from the impressive and ornate blade Arthur was wielding, as it possessed a great quantity of mystical power that flowed through and enveloped its wielder in a kingly and noble aura. However, as much as the blade emanated those qualities, Arthur was anything but judging by the destruction and deaths he had recently caused.

The knight lifted up a car and launched it towards Abaddon. The speed and ease at which he did this was incredible, but Abaddon saw it coming. He stretched out his tendrils and stopped the vehicles approach, then immediately launched it back at Arthur while he was in mid-dodge and sword swap.

"Heh, I get it. Not Medieval Times, but a Monty Python audition, right? And you're trying to show me a recreation of the scene where cows get thrown? I can see why you were rejected, your throwing skills suck ass."

@@Jellal Fernandes,@@Kreinbahthur,

The police units on scene stood back, the sirens lighting up the scene in red and blue, unbeknownst to the 2 metas, a swat helocopter had deployed an elite sniper team some distance away and were making their way to a vantage point, they had an anti material rifle

It is 9:45pm

@@Kreinbahthur@@Skullbuster,

King Arthur quickly swapped to Joyeuse and sliced the incoming police car in two, then swapped back to Excalibur, leapt forward and sliced at his opponent, hitting his chest and right leg, freezing them. He then pounced backwards and swapped to Durendal, returning to his ready stance. "I know not of this Monty Python, but it sounds as though he made a mockery of me..." he said.

Edited by Jellal Fernandes