Will Trixie return a third time, in a later episode?

ManaMinori

(edited)

I want like her, but I don't, from her appearance so far. I feel like the reason is because during her two episodes, she was just this pony who was a braggard, ran her mouth, and tried to show up Twilight.

Personally, I might take more of an interest in Trixie if she was shown trying to interact with one of the other mane 6, and putting her career as a show pony aside for a moment, and just having fun.

Maybe, if she were to return and get a third episode, it could start off with her coming back to Ponyville, led back by news that a princess was likving there, and thinking she'd get to perform for royalty, only to be flabbergasted that the princess was Alicorn Twilight. But focus quickly shifts off Twixie, maybe with Twi saying she's too busy to spend time with Trixie, and having to do princess duties; and suggests that she spends time with Spike or Pinkie Pie. I'd like to see her trying to interact with these two, first.

Thoughts?

Does she need a third episode? Is she likeable, as she is, now? Who would you want to interact with Trixie, to give further development to her character?

Edited by Nightmare Muffin
  • Brohoof 1

Well, personally speaking, I've been a Trixie fan since Boast Busters, and that largely due to her charisma and her smug sense of self satisfaction. Normally that would annoy me with antagonists, but it works for her, IMO. Plus her design is GORGEOUS. <3

In any case she has had major roles in a few comis; specifically the Friends Forever issue with Rainbow Dash, as well as the two issue Manehatten Mysteries arc in the main series. IIRC, while she still holds an ego and is a true show-mare, she isn't the as she was in Boast Busters. As such it's a fine balance between being totally reformed while still being the show mare I adore her for.

But yeah, I'm hoping for a third episode with her, and I'd love to see her interact with Applejack and Fluttershy; personally.

Oh, and Zecora.

You mean either return for a second time or appear for a third time XD

All joking aside, I agree with Path, espcecially about interacting with Zecora.

The entire topic, I mention her showing up a third time. She already had her second debut episode. So now, it would be her third, if she shows her face again.

I forgot abut Zecora. Alwas wanted to see how Trix would interact with her

The entire topic, I mention her showing up a third time. She already had her second debut episode. So now, it would be her third, if she shows her face again.

I forgot abut Zecora. Alwas wanted to see how Trix would interact with her

Well in the title, you said 'return a third time' which technically isn't the right grammar.

Not a big fan of Trixie, to be honest, but I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up again. Maybe not in this season, but possibly in the next, and most definitely in the MLP movie in 2017. 

(edited)

I'm tired of Trixie myself. That said she already gets plenty of mentions outside the show. In Rainbow Rocks she kind of served as a secondary antagonist, and she gets plenty of spotlight in the comics, with the Mystery in Manehattan with AJ, Rarity and Fluttershy(haven't read it but heard good things about it) and the Friends Forever #6 with Rainbow Dash(which I surprisingly liked a lot)

Edited by Megas75

Well, personally speaking, I've been a Trixie fan since Boast Busters, and that largely due to her charisma and her smug sense of self satisfaction. Normally that would annoy me with antagonists, but it works for her, IMO. Plus her design is GORGEOUS. <3

In any case she has had major roles in a few comis; specifically the Friends Forever issue with Rainbow Dash, as well as the two issue Manehatten Mysteries arc in the main series. IIRC, while she still holds an ego and is a true show-mare, she isn't the as she was in Boast Busters. As such it's a fine balance between being totally reformed while still being the show mare I adore her for.

But yeah, I'm hoping for a third episode with her, and I'd love to see her interact with Applejack and Fluttershy; personally.

Oh, and Zecora.

it's that charisma and smugness that I don't care for her too much, though. She's like a Rainbow Dash 2.0, just with a talent that's more Twilight's, in magic. So I want to see more sides of her beyond her Rainbow Dash rivaled ego, and stage magician career, hoping I can like her. Third time's a charm, right?

None of the season 5 episode names hint at her involvement (although that doesn't mean she won't be in the season at all), however though I won't be surprised if she shows up in episode 100. Although to be fair she hasn't really had an actual role (beyond cameos) in the series since season 3, so I'm not really sure what the future holds for her. 

I hate her, but in a good way.  She's a well done antagonist.  But I'm not one these Trixie-is-Best-Pony, Trixie Master Race types.  I'd be fine with another appearance, but I hope it's done in a very creative way.  Personally, I think if she shows her face around Ponyville again, Twilight should imprison her in that floating forcefield thingy that Dooku imprisoned Obi-Wan in in Attack of the Clones.  Then all four Princesses should interrogate her to determine if she's a threat.  I mean, last time, she became a tyrant and threatened the whole town.  Geeeeeze.

I would like to see her return at some point and see her reaction to Princess Twilight, and see how the others in Ponyville treats her after the events of Magic Duel.

Me too, imagine she comes to Ponyville and freaks out that Twilight is an alicorn, that and of course how everypony else will react to her and if they'll like her or hate her.

• 2 weeks later...

Not a big fan of Trixie, to be honest, but I wouldn't be surprised if she showed up again. Maybe not in this season, but possibly in the next, and most definitely in the MLP movie in 2017.

why do you feel like she won't show in season 5, when the ponies are making their rounds makng new friends and making up with the old that they weren't on such good terms with? Seems like Trixie would fall somewhere in between, wouldn't she?

hey now. Is that really necessary?

From my perspective, hell yes. Trixie always has been #1169, bottom of the pile, on my personal pony "like" list. If I never see her again, I'll be happy. She's had her redemption arc, for what it's worth... let it lie. 

Does she need a third episode? Is she likeable, as she is, now? Who would you want to interact with Trixie, to give further development to her character?

Yes. Trixie is a great character with plenty of room to grow as one. I'm more than sure they could do a couple episodes with her. The show is about learning lessons and making friends after all.

I also don't get how people like Sunset and hate Trixie at the same time.

Seriously, Sunset was evil because she wasn't made into a princess, she did all that crap and even tried murder for petty reasons. She seems like a more crappy/evil version of Trixie. I hope they bury her.

I'm tired of Trixie myself. That said she already gets plenty of mentions outside the show. In Rainbow Rocks she kind of served as a secondary antagonist, and she gets plenty of spotlight in the comics, with the Mystery in Manehattan with AJ, Rarity and Fluttershy(haven't read it but heard good things about it) and the Friends Forever #6 with Rainbow Dash(which I surprisingly liked a lot)

She appeared twice in the show, that's nothing. I don't see how anybody could be "tired of her" even if she does appear in the comics.

I believe Trixie is coming back. I'm not sure exactly when though, but Gilda appeared in the same season with Trixie, and she made a return, so maybe Twilight alone ( because it would be better that way) would get sent somewhere by the map and it would lead to The Great and Apologetic Trixie.

• 1 month later...

I believe Trixie is coming back. I'm not sure exactly when though, but Gilda appeared in the same season with Trixie, and she made a return, so maybe Twilight alone ( because it would be better that way) would get sent somewhere by the map and it would lead to The Great and Apologetic Trixie.

soon, maybe. I just might like that idea of yours. I wanna see how Trix reacts to alicorn Twi