Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever crushed on your same sex best friend?

Revy

Maybe a bit of an embarrasing topic for some I know, but I am currently going through this dillema. I really fancy my best friend but shes not in anyway into the same sex I think.

Anyone else ever been / going through this? Do you ever do any sneaky things like giving too many hugs, or kiss on the cheek or more ? :blush::P  Me and her have this nuzzling thing which we do or sometimes she will sit on my lap while im trying to game, its almost like a vinyl / octavia relationship, shes a bit more 'classy' and we get into silly arguments, stare at each other mad for a few seconds then one of us will blush and look away or burst out laughing :lol:  I am more than willing to accept shes straight, shes had a few long relationships with boys and mentioned a few times she thinks same sex relationships are cute but she doesnt understand how people can like the same sex at all, I just sit there with my arm around her shoulder, grin a little and am like ''Yeah, totally weird right?'' :squee:

Who wants to share their stories? :o

• Brohoof 3

i've had ONE but let's just say it didn't end well... 

he dumped me after a single day! all because of one text which was "byeXxxx"

Do you mean he dumped you as in you were in a relationship or as a best friend? Im guessing the second one but damn, thats pretty harsh but alot of people really dont know how too react too the same sex fancying them if they are straight themselves, can be very embarrasing for them sometimes, I am sorry to hear what you went through

• Brohoof 1

Do you mean he dumped you as in you were in a relationship or as a best friend? Im guessing the second one but damn, thats pretty harsh but alot of people really dont know how too react too the same sex fancying them if they are straight themselves, can be very embarrasing for them sometimes, I am sorry to hear what you went through

best friend they even told the head of year that i was bi and then everyone found out thanks mr k.q

• Brohoof 1

Sure I have, though he's not a BEST friend, he is still a friend I talk with every Wednesday, and of course, much like everyone else, he doesn't know I hold a bit of a crush on him. I'm too embarrassed to say that. :blush: 

• Brohoof 1

Yes I have, and let me tell you it is hard to tell my friend!

but I still respect her as a friend today so.. yea that pretty much sums about it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yes, I did. He's one of my friends from the forums (not gonna name him), and he is my best friend. After a while, I started developing a crush on him, and eventually I was deeply in love with him. At first, I just kept it to myself, but then I read a special blog post by (thank you so much for inspiring me <3), and it inspired me to confess my love for my dear friend. I told him, and he took it pretty well. He even said that if it weren't for our age gap, he would've liked to be my loving boyfriend. We may not be a couple, but we still love each other a lot. :wub:

Edited by GrauWitz
  • Brohoof 3

Nope, never really had a crush on another someone of the same sex, let alone my two best friends.

• Brohoof 1

Very briefly though I MIGHT have a crush on friend and roommate as he just liked being a flirt with boys and girls alike. Luckily I realized that it wasn't that strong attraction and was just a blip on the bi-dar.

all the damn time hunny <3 

I'm gay though so I don't know if that counts  :P

Well sure it does, if we are talking about same sex haha :P  Doesn't matter if male or female, I actually think its even , not meaning to be partonizing, more adorable if it's a guy admitting it because it sort of breaks away the whole masculinity thing.

best friend they even told the head of year that i was bi and then everyone found out thanks mr k.q

Wow that really sucks, well not much I can say other than perhaps he wasnt the right friend too have in that case, who knows he may come around eventually and apologize : /

Sure I have, though he's not a BEST friend, he is still a friend I talk with every Wednesday, and of course, much like everyone else, he doesn't know I hold a bit of a crush on him. I'm too embarrassed to say that. :blush:

Not saying it is the fun part, because then you can get away with sneaky hugs etc, well if your friend is into that is :P

Yes, I did. He's one of my friends from the forums (not gonna name him), and he is my best friend. After a while, I started developing a crush on him, and eventually I was deeply in love with him. At first, I just kept it to myself, but then I read a special blog post by (thank you so much for inspiring me <3), and it inspired me to admit my love for my dear friend. I told him, and he took it pretty well. He even said that if it weren't for our age gap, he would've liked to be my loving boyfriend. We may not be a couple, but we still love each other a lot. :wub:

Cuteness overload :o it's nice too see he was so respectful about it but remember that both of you will probably need to love other people in the future, but doesnt mean you cant still love each other, just dont get too dependant but otherwise power too you!

Oh, yes... Story of my life. We even dated.

**Hugs** I know its hard, I havent dated her as such and I think the whole dating thing is a lil forced anyway, my hope is that someday we will just be sat there and then she smacks one on the lips or something hahaha, though I'm sure thats slightly unrealistic xD

I've had but then I realized that i can't be with her because she doesn't like me that way.

Well your only young hun, its good that your so honest with your feelings and theres plenty more fish in the sea trust me, lesbian / bi girls might be harder too find at your age but trust me their out there, just take your time and you will find someone wonderful :)

• Brohoof 2

Nope. My best friend that I've known since first grade and I share no romantic chemistry what so ever. However, I can say that I love him. It's platonic sure, but if you'd be willing to take a bullet for someone, I'm pretty sure it shows how dedicated you are to them.

Not that I can recall. But my old best friend had a crush on me and seemed to keep trying even though I knew it wasn't going to happen, even though I am gay.
She was like a sister to me at the time and it just felt weird. Made it especially difficult with her being the sort of person who falls so hard and fast all the time. 
It was just a phase for her though.

• Brohoof 1

Not that I can recall. But my old best friend had a crush on me and seemed to keep trying even though I knew it wasn't going to happen, even though I am gay.

She was like a sister to me at the time and it just felt weird. Made it especially difficult with her being the sort of person who falls so hard and fast all the time. 

It was just a phase for her though.

Yeah I do know what you mean there, I used to know a guy online whos like 6 years younger than me always trying to hit on me constantly, he still tries it now, I think I have just learned to live with it ^_^