Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Akemi Homura

What were you up to before you were aware of FIM and its existence? If you were a brony from the start (October 2010), what did you before that time? 

Edited by DashForever

I started watching like last month. Not much has really changed for me since then. I guess I'm a bit nicer now, but other than that, I haven't changed that much. I did all the things I still do, and vice versa. :P

Edited by letterONE

i hung out with my gf hom i had fro 2 years prior to MLP. and i spent the time on xbox live...really nothing in my life has changed since i became a brony....except my gf breakin up with meh cuz of it XD.....but i am happier since i found mlp tho

Before I heard of MLP:FIM I was lounging about, doing nothing really, barely living my life, not caring for anything.

Then one of my best friends introduced me to Ponyville.

Love at first sight. :)

And i've been me ever since, living happily, more outgoing, kinder, more caring, etc. etc.

Ponies made my life livable again, and I thank each and every pony that's helped or reached out to me along the way.

AND THAT'S HOW EQUESTRIA WAS MADE!!! :D :D

• Brohoof 1

Played a lot of video games and watched a bunch of LPs and machinimas on youtube lol.

Didn't really know how to relieve stress very well before I discovered it either. Honestly, MLP is a huge improvement to my life! :D

Before stumbling upon the magic of friendship, I was taking my semester final exams. After each exam I had the whole day off, so I decided to search up MLP: FiM because I have heard of it somewhere. And then BOOM!!! Bronydom.

I joined two other forums before I became a Brony. And causing some trouble on the Equestria Forums as well. But stopped doing that that. Now I'm a better person I think because of this show. It's taught me to Love And Tolerate people. And I was a ass before this show became a big part of my life.

I was on a Pokémon forum, having Pokégasms, and being excited for the release of Black and White. To this day, I'm still doing it. (Black and White 2, whoo!)

So basically, nothing I'm not doing now. It's just now, I'm doing other stuff AND ponies.

I was a Monster Hunter (still am actually). Serving in the distant lands of Minegarde during the first generation back in 2004, and been doing so ever since.

Old sketch I found of my character back in those days

Posted Image

My signature attire was the guild healer outfit...

Signature weapon in the first generation was the Dead Revolver, and Undertaker

• Brohoof 2