Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Fallout 4, Anyone?

Moniker

So, my brother has decided to save up some money for a PlayStation 4, and Fallout 4. One thing I hope is that you can free roam AFTER you finish the final mission . . . that's what I hate about Fallout New Vegas. But either way, anyone else excited as hell for the game?

(edited)

I've never played any Fallout games but have always been interested in the franchise. Bethesda had a poor showcase in my opinion--especially with how Doom turned out :(--but Fallout 4 looked really cool. I've heard that it looks like 3 but with some add-ons, but never having played Fallout and with the additional features like having the ability to construct buildings seeming pretty fun, it looks awesome and worth a purchase.

Edited by estoc

@

Just letting you know I moved your thread to Media Discussion as it involves gaming. General Discussion is largely for topics not relating to media & entertainment.

Also added the Gaming tag.

Thanks. :)

I didn't watch E3, but I saw like some clips showing off the building. If it drops in price, I might even get it. I've never "truly" played a Fallout game: I've gotten into the lore, seen others play, understand all about it but the last Fallout game was Fallout 3 acquired from a questionable source and on a crappy several year old PC.

(edited)

I was amazed by what they showed us at E3, Todd Howard take a bow. Better character creation? Fully implemented crafting system with 700 weapon attachments? Base/Settlement building? Map rumored to be 2x that of Skyrim? That's not everything and I'm sold already :lol: TAKE MY BOTTLE CAPS!

I loved 3 and NV, can't wait for 4. Bethesda absolutely smashed their conference, the hype is real right now. I'll be getting it on PC for the mods for sure. November can't come quick enough :P

Edited by Raritas

I agree with the whole ending thing.  I hope they learned from skyrim in those regards, maybe they could do the typical ending scene and then go back to the game and let the player keep playing.  It would really open up the possibilities to continuing-story DLC even for those who rush through the main quest and maybe the game could be changed depending on how we shaped it.  I like the possibility of creating your own settlement, that sounds like fun.  Oh Bethesda, you spoil us.  Can't wait to get the game!

• Brohoof 1

I shall wait a bit.......................don't get me wrong I'm excited................but I just got back to PC.............mainly because of the new consoles issues...................and have been enjoying the Modding community........................so i'll wait a year or 6 months before i delve into fallout 4..................after the release date of course...............^^