Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music MLP Forums Theme Song

Apple      Bloom

I couldn't wait for BizzarePony so I threw together my own version. :P

Before you listen to it, PLEASE take note that I do not profess to be a good singer at all. I just wanted to hear these awesome lyrics vocalized. Also, this is something I threw together in like 5 minutes while everyone else in my house was asleep so I was trying to be as quiet as possible. I might redo it, I don't know.

Oh, and CRE (Anisakis185), if you want to make a video, use BizzarePony's vocals, not mine. I did it just for fun and it sounds horrible so I don't want it on YouTube.

Update: My singing was so bad I had to redo it. Here's the new version with (hopefully) better singing.

MLP Forums Theme Song (feat. APPLBL00M).mp3

Lyrics (by BizzarePony, revised by me)

MLP Forums, MLP Forums.

Ah ah ah ah

MLP forums.

I used to wonder what forums could be

MLP forums.

Until you all shared their magic with me

Awesome admins

Tons of fun

A lot of cool art

New friends galore

Sharing ponies

It's an easy feat

And Feld0 and Kurtiss make it all complete

You have MLP forums.

Don't you know that you're the very best site.

If you make your own version, feel free to post it here. Maybe we could do a collaborative chorus or something.

Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 8

I couldn't wait for BizzarePony so I threw together my own version. :P Before you listen to it, PLEASE take note that I do not profess to be a good singer at all. I just wanted to hear these awesome lyrics vocalized. Also, this is something I threw together in like 5 minutes while everyone else in my house was sleeping so it sounds kind of like I'm whispering. I might redo it, I don't know. Oh, and CRE (Anisakis185), if you want to make a video, use BizzarePony's vocals, not mine. I did it just for fun and it sounds horrible so I don't want it on YouTube. If you make your own version, feel free to post it here. Maybe we could make a collaborative chorus version or something.

HA. You did it! You took another pony's win and converted it into some of your own win.

Congratulations on that. XD

You didn't sound too bad, either. :lol:

Damn Applebloom you sounds pretty good xD

Really? :huh: I don't think so. There were so many things wrong with that first pass. So much so that I just redid it. Look for the OP to be updated with the new (hopefully better) version.

Oh gawd. Just realized it really brings out my southern accent. :blush: I'ma redo this tomorrow and try to make it sound a little better.

I kind of want to hear the original version, just to see if I - as a Britistani - can tell the difference. :D

I might try to record me singing it. All the vocally tallented ponies should join and make a chorus version of this.

If you want to contribute to a chorus, upload an a cappella version so I can add your vocals to the song. And this goes for everypony. You don't have to be good at singing. (I'm certainly not) If you don't want everpony to hear your voice by itself, just send it to me in a PM.

Wow, I love this.

You guys sound okay; not good (sorry XP), but then my voice is no better.

I'll still consider adding my vocals. :D

Though, I'll have a small problem at "And Feld0 and Kurtiss make it all complete", since I'll have to speak real fast, and I'm a very slow speaker.

And AB, whahy dontcha wanna make your eccent audible? Ah lahk Southa'n eccents, they sound gewd. *trampled by Royal Guard pegasi*

I have a guaranteed pass into the song, right? Seeing as I wrote it...

Of course! I actually consider it your song since you wrote it so you can do whatever you want with it.

Wow, I love this.

You guys sound okay; not good (sorry XP), but then my voice is no better.

Hey, "okay" is a compliment to me. I know my singing isn't good, I just did it for fun. And what you hear right now is only my vocals. I actually recorded each line separately and put them together because of parts that are supposed to be in chorus or overlap.

I'll still consider adding my vocals. :D

Though, I'll have a small problem at "And Feld0 and Kurtiss make it all complete", since I'll have to speak real fast, and I'm a very slow speaker.

Don't worry if your singing isn't perfect (mine certainly isn't), just do the best you can. I look forward to hearing it. ^_^

And AB, whahy dontcha wanna make your eccent audible? Ah lahk Southa'n eccents, they sound gewd. *trampled by Royal Guard pegasi*

I don't really like my southern accent. It reminds me too much of the self-proclaimed rednecks I have to be around all the time. (Not that they're bad people, it's just that it seems like they're trying to be backwards.)

• 2 weeks later...

:lol:I love this! I am fart too shy to add my own vocals to something...and I was in an audition choir. :blink: Kudos to you for being so brave and making something so awesome!

Also, don't think of rednecks when you think of your accent, think of Applejack. ;)